Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 67320 times)

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• I am the neon starlight...
  • Analyzer
  • Just dream
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #300 on: January 30, 2017, 02:50:39 PM »
-Something about a mansion, a spotlessly clean bathroom done by Eriq, distorted teeth, strange hieroglyphic clouds, and trying to "fly away to get there".

Hieroglyphic clouds... Interesting

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
« Reply #301 on: February 12, 2017, 10:38:53 AM »
Not a dream, but I had the sensation of hugging Saya in her human form and wishing I could kiss her. Melancholy.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #302 on: February 17, 2017, 12:59:54 AM »
I found Anjunabeats Volume 2 and some KOTOKO CDs at McKays. The Anjuna CD case was very old looking an the KOTOKO CDs had no cases and were shoved together in a sleevelet. I wanted them all anyways but noticed the KOTOKO CDs were wet. I asked a employee if they were ok and he said yes. Eriq then appeared and wanted to go to another thrift store attached to McKays that felt familiar. Had I been there in another dream? I think so.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #303 on: February 19, 2017, 12:46:33 PM »
Anjunabeats and Ayumi Hamasaki worked together to create another Ayu Trance CD. (I wish they would make Ayu Trance 5... I own 1-4.)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #304 on: February 26, 2017, 04:06:09 PM »
-I was driving somewhere with my mom. We ended up in a random suburban neighborhood and my mom got out of the car to "find a plug" for the car. There were electrical outlets all over people's lawns. Our car had a cable coming from the back.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #305 on: February 27, 2017, 06:20:29 PM »
-Last night when I was sleeping, I dreamnt that I turned over and opened my eyes and Osiris (Wesir) was there. I just smiled stupidly and waved, then sat up in bed. Don't remember anything else.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #306 on: March 05, 2017, 11:07:17 AM »
[Had a detailed dream last night. Will write down when I have more time.]

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #307 on: March 06, 2017, 06:45:34 PM »
-[Not the detailed dream from before.] I was walking around my university (GMU), but it seemed more like a mixture of GMU and NOVA (a community college I went to for awhile). All of a sudden, everyone had counters over their heads that ticked down to their death and mine was set to ten minutes! I did the only thing I could think to do and started sprinting to student services. However, my counter had three seconds left when I got in the door, so I fell over and died. I remember seeing people running over to me and my spirit struggling to get out of my body. Then I shot upwards or downwards (don’t really know tbh)… Everything got really dark and but then the darkness cleared and I was descending upon a bright looking city. Morgan Freeman greeted me and I told him that “it doesn’t look right here and why are you dead?” He laughed, ignored my second question, and said this was the Jewish afterlife. I told him “this is the wrong one!” We flew up over the city and there were more cities surrounding the Jewish city. Morgan Freeman pointed them all out… “Like I said, this is the Jewish afterlife. Over there is the Christian afterlife, the Muslim afterlife, the Hindu afterlife, the Shinto afterlife, the Kemetic afterlife…” and then I interrupted him and said I needed to go to the Kemetic one. Morgan Freeman said ok and then pointed out some menacing looking mountains behind us and said that no one, from any afterlife, was supposed to go over there “because they’re the outlands”. I then saw Sammi (my best friend) who looked bored and told her to come with me. We held each others hands and flew towards the Duat...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 10:53:03 PM by MeltingCORE »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #308 on: March 26, 2017, 12:54:28 AM »
WILL UPDATE SOON.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #309 on: April 09, 2017, 10:56:08 AM »
I had an eldritch dream a few days ago. I was in an apartment complex that was futuristic and a gaudy white. It was shaped like a U. Across the horizon was a thunderhead, but it was thousands of miles long and approaching like a strange sort of wave. I was then being ushered into a bus with some other young adults my age as the wind begin to pick up. The approach of this white cloud of death seemed so odd to me - like a puff of cotton candy enveloping the city. Next thing I know, we’re inside this storm and everything is lung red. Red mist swirls around us and the bus is trying to travel across a body of water. I look up and see a plane ascend into the mist. The shadow of a gigantic tentacle is seen for a split second and then an explosion. Some sort of eldritch creature emerges from the water with too many teeth and eyes. I jump off the bus into the water…

(I bet I had this dream because I was thinking about Saya so much last night. Maybe having H.P. Lovecraft’s “Eldritch Tales” beside my bed doesn’t help either.)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #310 on: April 09, 2017, 11:01:03 AM »
Last night, I had a dream about the xenomorph. I was with some of my friends and we were trying to escape it in this all-white futuristic facility. We ran into a large room with a bunch of oversized pipes. I told everyone that we'd be fine but then the xenomorph crashed though ceiling on top of Joshi...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline johnb

• Evaluator
« Reply #311 on: April 09, 2017, 02:43:08 PM »
...this all-white futuristic facility. We ran into a large room with a bunch of oversized pipes. I told everyone that we'd be fine but then the xenomorph crashed though ceiling on top of Joshi...

Kind of reminds me of the movie Brazil. With all the pipes and crashing through ceilings.
In the secret space of dreams
Where I dreaming lay amazed
When the secrets all are told
And the petals all unfold
When there was no dream of mine
You dreamed of me.
-- from Attics of My Life, by Robert Hunter

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #312 on: June 20, 2017, 04:48:23 PM »
Since MM is back up, I will be updating my DJ soon.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #313 on: June 20, 2017, 04:48:52 PM »
...this all-white futuristic facility. We ran into a large room with a bunch of oversized pipes. I told everyone that we'd be fine but then the xenomorph crashed though ceiling on top of Joshi...

Kind of reminds me of the movie Brazil. With all the pipes and crashing through ceilings.

I love Brazil! Good connection.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #314 on: July 09, 2017, 08:41:50 PM »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><