Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 42732 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« on: January 01, 2013, 10:07:28 PM »
MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon
(Dreamscape Act II)

Original dream journal here: http://mortalmist.com/forum/index.php/topic,3066.0.html

I started my original dream journal in 2010. My dream journal went through many phases and recording styles until I found the perfect style for me. But because of that, the original journal is very messy and switches styles several times. I also didn't keep up with it due to personal problems. I want to start a new dream journal, this one, for 2013 and actually keep up with it.

[ will be inserting lucid dream goals here later ]

DREAM 173
(Normal Dream)
I died and was in a grey void. The afterlife I was in was the Egyptian afterlife. A female DC was getting her heart weighed by Anubis. This girl was apparently someone who was very mean to me in the past. Her heart was heavier than Ma'at's feather so her soul was eaten by Ammut. I freaked out and ran the other way, fearing that my heart would be too heavy. I appeared back in my house. I ran upstairs and Ra was chilling near grandma V's room. I asked him if my heart would be too heavy since I committed the sin of lying. He laughed and said I would be okay because the lies I had told didn't cause extreme harm.../...I was in minecraft. A very bad storm was coming. There was a row of houses. The first house was me and Mike's. I ran inside. I started walking through all the houses. They were empty. I wondered where everyone was. I sat down in the living room of the last house. There was no electricity. The storm raged overhead.../I was Snake from Metal Gear Solid. I was running away from a bunch of guards up a huge spiral staircase. I remember strong sterile, blue colors. I reached a dead end when I got to the top of the staircase. I jumped off the staircase, hoping to die when I reached the bottom. I died...
END DREAM

note: Eriq said I woke him up by talking in my sleep again. He didn't understand what I was saying.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 07:37:17 PM by MeltingCORE »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
Re: InvaderSTELLAR's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 08:08:04 AM »
[fragments... I was in school in an unknown classroom. Some old lady brought me the special pass and started to ask why I was embarrassed by it. I said I was only embarrassed by her yelling what it was out loud.../...I was in a very long, dark public bathroom. The colors were black and orange-ish. A Chinese girl who had the aura of Saya from Saya no Uta was following me. I felt like something bad was going to happen...]

note: The special pass is a pass I have irl to leave class anytime my illness atcs up.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 08:05:08 AM by InvaderSTELLAR »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 10:03:21 PM »
[fragments... in a restaurant with a Indian couple and their three girls... was friends of the girls... vibrant colors... eating so much my stomach hurt... meeting a author I liked and trying to get her autograph... long line...]

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 08:03:39 AM »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 01:56:11 PM »
[fragment but I know it was all one dream... going on a trip with grandma and grandpa F to their house... stopping by to sleep in our old Florida house... a boy named "blue man" kept giving me sleep paralysis... once at my grandparents house, playing a game based on Calalini... looked more like Sonic... could play as Madoka from Madoka Magica, Kaai Yuki the Vocaloid, and "blue man"... felt like I was going into the game with it's super intense flight simulator... something about the mental hospital... something about the computer and our old Florida house...]

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 09:50:41 PM »
Okay so my illness causes me to get anxious over certain things and writing in my journal is one of them. To ease that anxiety, I'm going to only update this journal once a week. I'll record all of my dreams for each day and just upload them every Sunday. See you this Sunday!

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline pj

• Learning.
  • Technical Guild
  • Evaluator
  • We are made of such stuff as dreams are made of.
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 10:04:49 PM »
Thanks for the effort!
What truly matters is not built of right and wrong; but of grace, and of love.

--pj

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 09:53:31 PM »
Sunday, January 06, 2013 [fragments... I was shooting a cover for a cd I was making... blue colors, giant moon, balcony... something about a male and a female ghost fighting... the girl was mad...]

Monday, January 07, 2013
Dream 174
(Normal Dream)
I was an Egyptologist and was excavating an Egyptian temple. It looked like the ruins of Karnack. I was on the roof of the temple when some muslim terrorists showed up, ready to blow the temple to smithereens. There was a hole in the middle of the roof. I thought it would be a bad idea to jump into it but I and the other Egyptologists did anyways. We fell onto a staircase and ran down into a courtyard as the explosions started.../...Something about Invader Zim and the Mario enemy piranha plants in a spaceship...
END DREAM

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 [no recall]

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 [no recall]

Thursday, January 10, 2013 [no recall]

Friday, January 11, 2013 [no recall]

Saturday, January 12, 2013 [fragments... sailing a ship and it sinking... Eriq... old Florida house... a mouse and two gerbils...]

Sunday, January 13, 2013 [fragments... looking in a new mall with my friend Mora... looking for books on Egypt... going to meet back with Mora at the mall after I went home for a while... almost lucid...]
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 09:59:22 PM by InvaderSTELLAR »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 07:00:38 PM »
Will update this weekend. I've been in the hospital again recently which is why I haven't updated in so long. The med I'm on, Geodon, has been making my dreams even more surreal than usual though lol.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline pj

• Learning.
  • Technical Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2013, 08:29:50 PM »
Always good to hear from you.  Thanks for checking in.

--pj

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 12:20:09 PM »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2013, 12:29:50 PM »
Say, does anyone know the answers to a few questions I have about the forum?

1. Is there any way to save a thread as a word document. Like is there any way I can download a whole thread's text in one file? I'd like to save my old dream journal just in case the forum ever goes down but I don't really want to click and save through all 40 pages.

2. Is there any way we can change our usernames? I've been wanting to change my name to MeltingCORE since that's the name I use on everything else.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline pj

• Learning.
  • Technical Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 10:09:13 AM »
We can change your username, but it is an administrative function and requires a password reset.

Yes, there is a way to save your entire journal.  It is downloaded in HTML format, with no options.  (It is a function a prior and no longer active technical wizard wrote for us.)  Just go to Profile, then click Download Dream Journal, then save the file somewhere.  You can view it in any browser.

--pj

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2013, 12:14:19 PM »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><