Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 42927 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2015, 12:17:40 PM »
-I was Beck from Tron: Uprising and was with Tron. We were running away from Paige and some Recognizers. The Grid was cartoon-ish - like the show - but the structures were impossibly tall and the background of everything was white instead of black. We aimed our light jets at the tallest of the structures because Tron's secret hideout was apparently there. We flew miles up. The programs on the streets below looked like ants. Paige and her goons crashed through a building behind us and it began to derez.
-I was waiting at a random college for my mom to pick me up. A girl was saying something nasty but I don't remember what. I did yell in her face that no one liked her and she backed off. Baymax from Big Hero 6 appeared. He said he was going to perform a trust exercise with me and some other students. He picked me up, threw me across the street near a abandoned house and cliff, then caught me safely and flew into the sky with me. He was soft and kind - just like in the movie.
-This dream was a mixture of Wayward Pines and Knights of Sidonia. I was stuck in a town like Wayward Pines and couldn't leave. It was night and I was driving through a forest to escape with a male DC. He was my friend. Pope was chasing us in his police car. As we drove through the forest, the trees gradually began to grow larger and sprout tentacles (like the Gauna in Knights of Sidonia). There were so many tentacles eventually that they grabbed Pope's car. As we drove away safely I watched the Gauna trees eat Pope and his car. We escaped...

lol all my dreams lately had to do with movies and tv shows!  :P

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2015, 11:45:06 AM »
-I was with Cien in a upscale apartment in a highrise building. We were in some city. New York, maybe? The sun was setting which cast everything in a surreal orange-ish glow. Even though Cien was there in person, we both had laptops. She invited me to a website where we could draw together. I was confused on how to start drawing but Cien showed me. She started to draw a rainbow eye that was really detailed. I started to draw an eye that had spirals in it. At first it didn't look good, but at the end, both of our drawings looked good. Cien's was a rainbow anime girl and mine was a semi-realistic Victorian girl. I went to a window. A storm was approaching from the East. It was dark purple and I could see streaks of lightening - ominous. The purple beautifully blended with the orange of the setting sun. Cien said she liked something and I said "I like that storm that's approaching".

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #182 on: June 15, 2015, 09:45:41 AM »
-I was watching the end of Sailor Moon, but things were different. The Sailor Scouts were fighting Madoka (from Madoka Magica) from the episode set in a alternate timeline where she becomes a witch. There were scenes of the Scouts running up the stairs to a fortress witch Madoka had in a cave. Scenes of "past episodes" were interspersed throughout the fighting. There was a giant purple pig that was bad but now good that was helping the Scouts. Epic music that was very emotional. Felt like I had watched this many times even though my dream created it. Switched and I was watching earlier episodes of Sailor Moon with my parents. Again, things were different. Didn't want any inappropriate scenes to pop up but couldn't remember if there were any.  So much for that! Scene of different female villain (African-American) appeared to some random teenage boy naked. Weird primal image of the villain wrapping around the boy.  My parents didn't react to either graphic scene but my mom said she was tired and wanted to sleep... Switched and I was drawing on the computer - two faces - only remember one: a grey-scale girl in my style that had a DearS collar and symbol on her head and a radiation symbol on her chest. Like the dream Sailor Moon so familiar even though it was a dream drawing.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #183 on: June 19, 2015, 10:09:02 PM »
-I was watching Lizzie McGuire but the story was massively different. In the first episode Lizzie was the princess of some unknown land and lived in a picturesque castle. Scenes of the castles interior - white and creamy yellow. Her friends were a butler and some frog guy. There was an explosion in the castle that started the main plot but I no longer remember what the plot was. Lizzie was outside her burning castle in some modern day city...
-I was in a dimension that was a never ending hallway with computers. The lighting was very dark and eerie. Parts of the floor were broken off to reveal other floors below also filled with computers. Samantha was listening to a Sphongle-like cd but it was a trick. The cd wanted to make her listen to it forever so it could eat her mind. I ripped Samantha away from the cd but she already sent it to Alin. However, Alin was smart and tricked the cd by only listening to the first 15 minutes. We now had to save our other last.fm friends from the cd...
-I was buying manga but it was either too expensive or the manga disappeared after I touched it. I got mad and left... I really wanted the manga about high school students that was pink and cute but it was 40 dollars! I only had ten. The dream switched and I was in a unknown house and then was running down through the suburban neighborhood as a tornadic storm developed above me. Wanted to get inside...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #184 on: June 23, 2015, 11:40:33 AM »
-I was watching a new Ayumi Hamasaki concert in a small, closet-like room with my family. Ayu was performing a new song that sounded like Party queen but country-fied mixed with orchestra. (Dunno how that worked but it did - dream logic!)
-I was in the future but had retained my memories of the past. Don't know how I got to the future. I was enrolled in a futuristic college that had a purple color scheme. They were teaching us that the Holocaust and Third Reich had never existed and were a conspiracy theory, which I of course knew was wrong. They also taught us that AIs were dangerous which was bad because I had a Tripod (yes like from War of the Worlds) named Echo that had AI in it. I talked some students into believing me that something was wrong and they followed me out of the classroom. We talked by a large row of windows. A group of girls outside kept pointing at me as they knew I knew something was being kept hidden. They tried to capture me and my new friends but we ran away. We ended up by the class pool were a girl with glasses, freckles, and purple hair in braided pigtails was being dragged to the pool, which was ice cold because it was winter, for an college initiation which involved keeping her underwater for an hour. The girl was one of my friends and I knew she could die, so I shoved the girl dragging her into the pool and started to throw glass cups and plates at the other students participating in the initiation. The pool changed to a room filled with glass cabinets filled with precious china (still had a purple color scheme). The students acted like they were doing nothing wrong and I called them murderers. I started knocking over the cabinets to which the students said the mistress of the school would be angry about. I said fuck that, called Echo, and we flew away into the clouds. Before disappearing into the sky I noticed behind the college were some fancy pink houses...

edit: Just remembered that last night I got out of bed - half asleep - looking for my cat Keisel and called out "Bilbo" instead of "Keisel".
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 07:51:52 PM by MeltingCORE »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
« Reply #185 on: June 24, 2015, 08:39:55 AM »
Find you calling your cat by another name quite funny!  Knowing cats, he/she probably looked around, wondering who the fuck you were yelling at! ;)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #186 on: June 24, 2015, 01:38:46 PM »
^Haha - yeah he probably was like wtf!

Soooooo... This art piece will be the cover of a short comic based on a dream I had. I won't tell much because that would give away the story, but this picture is based on the part of the dream where the lady here was running through a hallway with a checkerboard floor and thick trees on either side with these huge hands reaching for her. No matter how far she ran, she couldn't get away from the hands. Then she reached a cliff and dove into water where she hugged her boyfriend (who was supposedly deceased) upside-down. OK now - *zips lips*

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2015, 03:40:02 PM »
-A storm was raging all around and I was in a random house. The wind became so thick outside that I thought a tornado was forming. Then I was walking downtown and it was still storming but now the storm was dark purple (the storm was light grey before) with lightning flashes happening every few seconds not that far away. And it usually wasn't just one lighting flash, it was a whole cluster of them. I, along with numerous other people, began taking photos of the lightning... Then the storm was gone and I was in a futuristic house trying to get coffee from a coffee machine shaped like Bender's (from Futurama) head. It also had his bad attitude. Then Eriq came over and made the Bender coffee machine spill the coffee all over the floor. I was angry.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 04:32:51 PM by MeltingCORE »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #188 on: June 26, 2015, 11:49:12 AM »
-I was in a post-apocalyptic future but I didn't know for my memory had been erased and I was stuck in a underground mechanical labyrinth. Within the many pipes and corridors were some normal rooms - aka a classroom, large bedroom, and two pool rooms. I was told by some presence directly into my head that my goal was to kill the other people there. I noticed everyone was around my age. I swam in the first pool for a little while. I then walked towards the other pool room and a girl tried to stab me. But I already had a bigger knife then her. I grabbed her knife and cut it in half and then stabbed her. I walked into the second pool room. The water in the pool was black and was bubbling so much that it was splashing against the ceiling. A boy threw a girl into the water and she melted. I then ran from the normal rooms through a secret door I found. I ended up in a large room with pipes that seemed to go on forever. A group of eight people came and told me we had to wait for one other person and then board a orange elevator they had found. When the tenth person came, we boarded the elevator. As we rode up I could see that the mechanical labyrinth extended for seemingly forever (the elevator was see-through minus the floor). We came into another mechanical area but this one was above ground and connected to the outside world. It was a grocery store-like place with rows and rows of freezers. People began to take food. I went over to a shelf of plates that all had different scents and patterns. I chose a plate that smelled like the ocean and had fish on it. I noticed the plate didn't smell as strongly as the others. I then and selected several pieces of pie from the freezer. After that, I went outside to discover that their was only a little bit of wilderness left. Most of the Earth was this mechanical place we were all stuck in. I saw a calico cat and grabbed her. She could be my buddy! Then I went inside to a small, bare room that was supposed to be my shelter and put the cat in it. But there was a opening all around the bottom of the floor that the cat could slip out of...
-I saved Keisel from a fire in my old Florida house and set him free in the wild.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #189 on: July 01, 2015, 12:44:22 PM »
-I was walking around a apartment complex. It felt like there was no one else on Earth - very lonely. The sky was an unnatural deep blue. The moon was full and hung low and heavy in the sky. I was telepathically talking to someone about last.fm and Japanese music I liked.
-I was running away from a tornado with my family. Lia and Keisel were in a plastic box together. (This would not work irl as they'd kill each other) We ran into a house we thought had a basement but it didn't. In fact, it actually protruded up. The tornado was now upon us and I could see it ripping away the roof...

Last night we had a bad storm at like 3 in the morning so didn't get a restful sleep. -___-

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #190 on: July 04, 2015, 02:23:14 PM »
-I was living in Japan as a exchange student. I was talking to my host mom (in Japanese) about how I wanted to go to Akihabara to buy anime and music stuff but for some reason I couldn't pronounce "Akihabara". The host mom was confused and said we'd talk about were I wanted to go after my first day at the local high school. So I then went to school and was looking for the main office. Many students greeted me because I was obviously foreign so I must be the exchange student they were told about (I was). The school looked cleaner and a bit more futuristic than American high schools. The day passed in a blur and then I was among anime shops in Akihabara with my host family.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #191 on: July 08, 2015, 11:25:37 AM »
-Before the main dream there was something about my old high school (George C. Marshall) being a hospital. Then I was in a rented out building with my immediate and extended family for my cousin Joshua's birthday party. We all entered a room that had arcade machines and ping pong tables. I noticed the room had several openings to floors below. Eriq, Joshua, Eli (another cousin), and I went over to check it out. Far below there was a bathtub that was much too large with impossibly long curtains. Eriq said "it's a big bathtub to have sex in". When we looked again, it had transformed into a normal sized pool. Eriq, Joshua, and Eli dived in with their clothes on. I went to change into a bathing suit I had brought. I went into a bathroom that didn't look like a public bathroom but rather a home bathroom. Cozy. When I was changed I went back but everyone was leaving because apparently aunt Cindy was trying to make the kids do what she wanted (play arcade games) when they wanted to swim. I went back and started yelling at her but then realized I was yelling at uncle Ron who threw his hands up in defense. I yelled at the right person and stormed away. As I left I saw that the floor below also had a track and basketball court. I went to a store within the same building that seemed happy and went up a escalator to a store that seemed angry to match my mood. Then the dream changed somewhat and I was climbing stairs to reach my immediate family in a room where we would teleport away (wake up). When I reached the room mom and Eriq were not there. Something was wrong. Dad was in our bathroom which was suddenly there. I went in and a rumbling noise started. Dad asked what it was and I told him to be quiet. Then the dream fragmented and I was awake, staring at my anime pillows.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #192 on: July 12, 2015, 10:22:30 AM »
-I lived in the Middle East and was searching for chocolate in the desert. I finally found some in a random bakery and it tasted extremely real. Hard outside with a liquid inside...
-Something about a high school being a labyrinth.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #193 on: July 17, 2015, 05:42:03 PM »
-I was running through a ornate castle in a fancy dress. I ran into a large ballroom and a woman told me "the story ends now" and I woke up. (The dream was short. What took place before? Alternate reality? What story? Was I a princess?)
-Dream about a infinity house.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #194 on: July 23, 2015, 03:16:12 PM »
-Extremely disturbing dream in which a bunch of elfs wanted to kill me because I was "really dead". (Very similar to the anime Another.) I was running through a ornate building in a forest and encountered a fish and it's spawn near a pond but the fish and it's babies looked like a pile of intestines.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><