Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 42820 times)

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #195 on: July 24, 2015, 12:39:24 PM »
-Extremely disturbing dream in which a bunch of elfs wanted to kill me because I was "really dead". (Very similar to the anime Another.) I was running through a ornate building in a forest and encountered a fish and it's spawn near a pond but the fish and it's babies looked like a pile of intestines.

Ewwwwww!

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
« Reply #196 on: July 24, 2015, 05:45:01 PM »
Yeah! It was nasty. *shudders*

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #197 on: July 27, 2015, 07:57:07 PM »
-I was in the far future on a voyage through space and I was hibernating. I awoke and found my chamber, which was supposed to contain other crew members, empty. There was also no gravity. I floated out of the hibernation chamber and found the corridor outside also completely empty. All the lights were still on. I didn't venture further because I got a horrible feeling. I floated back into the hibernation chamber and quickly shut the door but had trouble locking it... My bad feeling's intensity rose...
-I was on some kind of elaborate indoor roller-coaster with Samantha that was themed around the musician Ra. His album 9th was playing...

I actually had more dreams last night but they're dancing just out of reach. :guns:

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2015, 11:34:10 AM »
-I was in a hospital with Eriq and Dr. Maria from The Whispers. We were running away from Drill (the alien in The Whispers). We were pushing a man on a stretcher. No idea if it was the man who died last episode...
-Warning: sexual dream

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #199 on: August 13, 2015, 04:01:44 PM »
-It was night and I was with my grandparents in a car. There was a approaching supercell that dispensed rainbow colored lightning but no thunder. The lightning was all around.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #200 on: August 15, 2015, 03:51:00 PM »
-I dreamed of Ayumi Hamasaki but she was really a demon that wanted me to dive into the deep sea (like where anglerfishes are) to retrieve something for her. I said no and ran away.

That's not the first time I've dreamed about an evil Ayu. :o
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 07:58:48 PM by MeltingCORE »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #201 on: August 31, 2015, 09:24:19 PM »
I had an interesting phenomenon happen in my dream last night that's only happened to me once before. I'll try to explain it the best I can. I was walking down a road I used to know and all of a sudden I tried to wake myself up for no apparent reason. There wasn't anything threatening in this dream. As I tried to wake up, I saw a white background with horizontal black lines running through it. The lines were distorted and bulged outwards. It hurt my eyes. It stopped and I returned to the dream. The last time this happened was in 2012. Another phenomenon happened in a dream I never recorded here about a week ago. I was flying through a neighborhood and the landscape began to fragment like I was in a computer program. Like, remember the old computers and how command boxes could be dragged around and created a distorted look? Yeah, the landscape looked like that. In a older dream, the landscape was cut off and fell into a void - like a video game landscape that hasn't been fully generated. Annnd in another dream, I was in a maze but it was simple blue shapes and nothing else. Like a crude gaming program. It's weird because most of my other dreams are vivid and complex. Just sometimes my dreams act like I'm in a program. Just my thoughts...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #202 on: September 11, 2015, 12:18:02 PM »
-Saya and I were in a grocery store run by the Duggars. Me and Saya agreed that the Duggars are disgusting people and decided to trash the store. We started running around knocking over the food items. I remember knocking over tea and coffee bottles. Then I ran over to the produce. There was cabbage there but it was blue. I ate some and it tasted sweet. Then I threw bananas everywhere. After that, I started running through the aisles and knocking things over as I went. After the store was a successful mess (thanks to me and Saya) we decided to run away before the police arrived. A blob (like from the movie "The Blob") came to save us as he was apparently our friend. We jumped on him but he was too tall to fit through the door and left me and Saya behind. Michelle Duggar came after us but she looked like Maleficent and started shooting fire at us. We flew threw some windows and then the landscape began to distort and I woke up...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #203 on: September 29, 2015, 02:05:02 PM »
-As I was falling asleep, it began to feel like I was drifting down to the bottom of the sea. I could actually feel the pressure change. The abyssal landscape began to unfold in a dream, but it was soon lost and I remember nothing else of that night.
-I was in my old neighborhood (Deerwood) and there was a shooting going on. I was not apart of it, but the man with the gun started to charge towards a innocent lady so I shouted for her to move. The gunman turn his gun on me and I tried running through the playground but felt bullets graze my neck. It didn't hurt, it was like a fizzy drink was being poured on me...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• I am the neon starlight...
  • Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #204 on: October 04, 2015, 02:41:00 PM »
-As I was falling asleep, it began to feel like I was drifting down to the bottom of the sea. I could actually feel the pressure change. The abyssal landscape began to unfold in a dream, but it was soon lost and I remember nothing else of that night.
-I was in my old neighborhood (Deerwood) and there was a shooting going on. I was not apart of it, but the man with the gun started to charge towards a innocent lady so I shouted for her to move. The gunman turn his gun on me and I tried running through the playground but felt bullets graze my neck. It didn't hurt, it was like a fizzy drink was being poured on me...

It's interesting that you've dreamed of the sea lately, and I read about a shooting that occurred in Oregon. Strange coincidence.

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #205 on: October 04, 2015, 10:05:06 PM »
^I read about it to. Very sad. :(

-I was falling asleep and began to see ice as if I was standing in a cavern where the ice was above me. The ice ceiling began to crack and made an awful noise. It got louder and louder until I woke up.
-I was falling asleep again and a forum user list appeared. All the users were on a mission of some kind and I was sending commands to all of them.
-I was playing a game about bugs and the main character was the rapper Meek Mill, but he was represented as a roach in the game. I had to control him and make him defeat an evil grasshopper. There was something later in the dream where I was in my room and the moon was shining so brightly that I thought it was day until I remembered it was nighttime.
-I was on a old pirate ship. I was a young boy. I jumped into the ocean for seemingly no reason. Time rewound and I was myself but still on the same ship. I jumped into the ocean again. I felt myself sinking and wanted to go deeper...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #206 on: October 11, 2015, 09:39:00 AM »
-I was buying lots of dresses (for myself) with the Kardashians/Jenners. I specifically remember being with Caitlyn Jenner. The dresses were very beautiful. I remember one that was white with elegant grey patterns.
-I was looking for a friend in a pet store. I was then trying to escape a chamber under the pet store.
-I was walking down Deerwood's main road and Hikki's SAKURA????? was playing. The part near the end of the song with the multi-layered vocals and guitar was super amplified. It sounded impossibly beautiful.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 02:42:47 PM by MeltingCORE »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #207 on: October 28, 2015, 10:41:00 AM »
I dreamt of Japan twice this week.

-I was in the basement of a Japanese food market with dad. It was set up like a cafeteria-style buffet where you could take your food on your plate and then pay for it. Dad went over to a man serving miso soup and tried to ask for some to go. The man said he couldn't understand English in Japanese. Dad kept trying to get him to understand what he was saying. The man once again said he couldn't understand English. They went back and forth like this for some time. I got some tempura and finally went over and told the guy in Japanese what dad wanted...
-I was in Japan. I was in a thrift store with mom and dad. I was looking for used J-Pop CDs but couldn't find any. I did find a lot of old game systems though that included the Nintendo 64. After mom found some CDs (hair metal) for herself, we left. We were walking through a neighborhood district. I bumped into a girl and a bag of manga I had from earlier fell. I apologized to the girl but she kept on walking. I found my bag and caught up with mom and dad. A woman had a kisok and was giving away free ice cream. I took some and accidentally said thank you in English but she understood and nodded. The ice cream was warm but incredibly sweet and tasted great. We came upon a bridge that had skyscrapers on the other side. The sky was impossibly blue and suddenly white lights began to streak across the sky. They looked like a cross between contrails and shooting stars and were very fast. I thought it was beautiful but even in my dream I thought "obviously Japan's skies don't look like this"...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:37:44 PM by MeltingCORE »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #208 on: November 06, 2015, 12:30:30 AM »
A disturbing dream.

-Mom, dad, Eriq, and I had been recruited by a local scientific organization for what we thought was a case study. What the case study was about, I don't remember. Turns out there was no case study though. Instead, our family along with some other civilians had been recruited to guard a eldritch abomination that had wandered into our dimension through a rip in space/time. The creature had been trapped in a Pandora's box of sorts and was placed inside a nuclear reactor in a football field sized pool. The scientists had recruited civilians to guard the box because they didn't want to die if it got loose. To send the creature back to it's own dimension, the scientists employed a machine that generated a low hum frequency. (The frequency was the portal.) Seeing the danger, I urged our family to run away. Everyone agreed but mom who had been hypnotized into thinking her life depended on guarding the box. She started scrubbing the box with a large sponge. The box was covered in fleshy tendrils. The box started to shake as the frequency was turned on. I knew the creature was about to escape. Portals to our house appeared. I ran through one of the portals and ended up in a vent where Lia (one of our cats) was for some reason. I felt claustrophobic and grabbed Lia. I ran back into the scientist's lair and ran into a different portal. Mom said to cover my ears and I put my iPod on and ran through the hallways of our house...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #209 on: November 19, 2015, 05:38:31 PM »
-I was in a vast room that was supposed to represent the Abyssal Zone of the ocean. Even though everything was black, I could sense what the room looked like. A pool composed the entire room and certain parts of the pool were elevated and you had to swim through a current to reach the elevated parts. I was swimming around and there were a couple of human DCs floating around. As I swam, an anglerfish started following me around which was quite cool. It started doing circles around me. (And for those who don't realize, anglerfish are small, not big. Even the females. Most grow to about the size of your palm and that's the size of the one that was in my dream.)
-I was trying to escape a rickety old house that had a creature in it that wanted to specifically eat my left arm. The creature was about six feet and humanoid, but had no eyes or nose, just a large mouth of razor-sharp teeth. It was naked and it's skin was grey and wrinkled (like some old man). It had no genitals. As I reached the front door of the house, it grabbed my arm and started chewing on it. I punched it in the face and made it out the door anyways. It felt like I was going in slow motion as I tried to close the door on the creature. Then I was running through a forest and it morphed into a mansion that had the Kardashians/Jenners in it. Everyone was wearing Victorian dresses. Apparently I was filming a movie with them. Caitlyn Jenner decided to leave because she didn't want to be apart of the movie-making drama and I talked to her for awhile before she left. I remember hugging her. Then Kylie and Kendall were sending nasty text messages to me. I ran through the mansion to escape...

Dunno why I dreamnt about the Kardashians/Jenners again. I'm not particularly fond of any of them.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><