Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 42948 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #210 on: January 10, 2016, 03:08:04 PM »
-I was in the Death Star with Rey (main girl from new Star Wars movie). I had a green lightsaber and dropped it down a shaft.
-I was with Eriq and two girls from my last Biology class. We were walking along a mountainous path. To finish our Biology class, we had to reach a large mountain in the distance. Our path was filled with many rolling hills. The sky was impossibly blue and filled with cute, fluffy clouds (almost like a Super Mario game). I looked across the scene and saw many other jagged mountains on the horizon that were capped by these cute clouds. A surreal and beautiful scene...
-I was trapped by a giant spider in a mansion. I tried to escape but it ate me and this was incredibly painful.
-I ran away from home and ended up in Washington DC. I passed a homeless camp in the metro and ended up in a used book store that was selling every volume of Naruto.

[Fun fact dudes: I've been dreaming of a thrift store that sells used manga for three dollars a volume. None of those dreams are recorded here unfortunately because I was busy with college. Anyways, the thrift store of my dreams is real! I found it by accident last week. It's called McKay's. I've bought four mangas, three Star Wars comics, and a old J-Pop CD so far! It's my new favorite store and I can walk to it from my house!]

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #211 on: January 17, 2016, 02:40:17 PM »
-I was trying to be apart of a society that formed inside a high school gym. The gym turned into a glass cage in a forest and I was on the outside. I tried to get inside the cage but had clear worms thrown at me. I crawled away on my belly (like a snake) into the surrounding forest. Then the scene shifted and I was in a sterile long, white corridor. There were computer screens on the walls. I decided to try and join a online game (another society). When I entered the game, it was like I was inside the game (virtual reality). The game was like Second Life. I fell into a pit of water and begin sinking. There were a lot of fish and it was dark. I made my avatar fly out of the water. I then landed on a island of mushrooms and cottages. I started talking to the leader of the game but apparently he didn't like the way I answered his questions and kicked me out of the game. I also was supposed to know about a glitch in the game involving ducks which also led to me being booted. I had no society no matter where I went!

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Rhapsode

• One foot in heaven, one foot in hell
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2016, 04:21:08 PM »
Those long hallways in dreams, like your long white corridor, always give me the creeps for some reason. I've wondered if they're a psychosomatic representation of the neural pathways in our brains connecting the ideas and images that make up our dreams. I have no evidence for that, it's just a thought I've been toying with.

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2016, 09:48:32 PM »
That's an interesting idea. I've never thought of that before, but I can really see how you've connected the two things (endless corridors to neural pathways). There's a lot of things about dreams that I find to be strange and eerie. I actually wrote about a phenomena I've had in my dreams awhile ago. I'll copy and paste it below... Maybe you can relate? Or will just find it interesting?

I had an interesting phenomenon happen in my dream last night that's only happened to me once before. I'll try to explain it the best I can. I was walking down a road I used to know and all of a sudden I tried to wake myself up for no apparent reason. There wasn't anything threatening in this dream. As I tried to wake up, I saw a white background with horizontal black lines running through it. The lines were distorted and bulged outwards. It hurt my eyes. It stopped and I returned to the dream. The last time this happened was in 2012. Another phenomenon happened in a dream I never recorded here about a week ago. I was flying through a neighborhood and the landscape began to fragment like I was in a computer program. Like, remember the old computers and how command boxes could be dragged around and created a distorted look? Yeah, the landscape looked like that. In a older dream, the landscape was cut off and fell into a void - like a video game landscape that hasn't been fully generated. Annnd in another dream, I was in a maze but it was simple blue shapes and nothing else. Like a crude gaming program. It's weird because most of my other dreams are vivid and complex. Just sometimes my dreams act like I'm in a program. Just my thoughts...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Rhapsode

• Synthesizer
« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2016, 10:34:30 PM »
I've had an experience that is somewhat similar. I remember a dream where I was in a room I didn't recognize. I wanted to leave but found that I couldn't pass through the walls as I usually do when lucid. I tried the door but there was a grid of glowing blue intersected lines that were blocking me in the doorway. It didn't hurt when I touched them, but they were more physical than anything in a dream has a right to be. It was as though I was only allowed to be in this room for the moment. The only way I could get out of it would be to enter the void and transition to another dream.

It is indeed some strange stuff, CORE.

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #215 on: January 24, 2016, 05:48:43 PM »
-I was at work and had too many customers at once. I couldn't keep up with them and let the money fly out of the register. My co-manager yelled at me...
-I was in a thrift store and there was a children's book for sale that was meant to be filled out by the child. However, the book already was filled out by it's previous owner. Who would want to buy that, even for a few cents?

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #216 on: January 31, 2016, 12:44:50 PM »
-It was night and I was walking along a mountainous icy path. I saw some people in black robes walking along another mountain with candles.
-It was night and I was above a unknown city on some purple and magenta clouds. When I looked upwards, the clouds seemed to reach into the infinity of space. Space ambient music was playing. I felt like if I climbed the clouds and reached the stars, I'd reach the afterlife. I had to make a choice whether to climb the clouds or go back into the city below. For some reason, I chose the city and jumped down off the clouds. The city, even though it was far away, came up at me fast and detailed (like it was real life, no weird dream glitches or anything). I was then walking home through a train station and got stabbed and robbed by a unknown man.
-I was walking through a field with a bright blue sky an encountered a factory that was making clouds. The new clouds came through it's smoke stacks. The clouds were moving extremely fast. I flew onto a cloud the factory produced and started bouncing. The clouds were all bouncy.
-Something about eating udon with a raw egg and trying to escape an evil woman through a mansion...

Think my heaven dream may have been influenced by the album Dreaming Into Being by Bluetech. I listened to it before I slept last night.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #217 on: February 07, 2016, 11:12:33 PM »
-I was collecting I've Sound Girls* works and found SHIHO's Purple Stone...
-I was at work and got cornered by customers who couldn't speak English and felt helpless.

*I've Sound Girls are the women of the past, present, and future who sing songs for my favorite Japanese composing team, I've Sound. Purple Stone is not an I've Sound produced track, however, SHIHO was an I've Sound Girl for some time.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #218 on: February 14, 2016, 10:50:00 PM »
-Kylo Ren and Rey (from the new Star Wars movie) were a couple. Rey was in a ballroom gown and Ren was in a tuxedo. They were dancing around in the air at night above my old neighborhood in Florida. I remember seeing a huge full moon and my old house. After they danced, they went to sleep in a tree near my old neighbor's house. Everything was peaceful.

...Kylo Ren and Rey are most likely cousins or siblings... Ugh. Brain, why?

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Rhapsode

• Synthesizer
« Reply #219 on: February 16, 2016, 05:35:36 PM »
...Kylo Ren and Rey are most likely cousins or siblings... Ugh. Brain, why?
Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Gross.  :P

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #220 on: March 09, 2016, 09:26:52 PM »
-I was in a random house and Bill Cipher (from Gravity Falls) was telling me to do something. What it was, I can't remember. I ran outside and drew a triangle with an eye on the sidewalk which formed into the Bill Cipher wheel. It started spinning around and Bill was brought into our universe. My mom started screaming. I was then flying away very fast over a forest with voices screaming in my head.
-I was at work and was talking to my coworker Diana. There was a painting of Bill Cipher on the wall beside us.
-I was hovering over the great pyramids with some people. We were about the height of some cumulus clouds. There were some people way up where cirrus clouds were and we were yelling that we couldn't hear them. I started to fly over to them but became scared due to how far away the ground was now.
-

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #221 on: March 13, 2016, 08:21:04 PM »
-The world was ending. Several angels from Neon Genesis Evangelion were destroying my town. There was a giant hand hovering on the horizon that was "the Hand of God". I ran up a disintegrating flight of steps and Superman was there, attempting to save us all.

This is what one of the angels looked like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdU8dyjgXU0.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Rhapsode

• Synthesizer
« Reply #222 on: March 14, 2016, 04:01:22 PM »
I love Evangelion. I really need to watch the revival series they did. The animation on them looks a lot better than the original.

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #223 on: March 20, 2016, 08:45:54 PM »
^It was one of my first animes! I used to stay up until 4 in the morning just to see it and Ghost in the Shell.

No dream recall this week but I did have two strange things happen. First, on Thursday I suddenly sat straight up in bed, startled with chills running down my spine, and called out "Saya, is that you?" - Saya is from a visual novel called "Song of Saya" and she's my all time favorite character, however, her true form is a terrifying alien. I leaped out of bed and ran into the hallway, but of course, Saya wasn't there because she's not real! Second, last night I woke up and saw a face float across my field of vision. I was too tired to care and went back to sleep.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #224 on: March 31, 2016, 11:58:16 AM »
-I was in a IMAX theater and was going to play the live video of Madonna's Future Lovers. However, right before the disco ball with Madonna in it opened and started the song, everyone kept talking so I got angry and left.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><