Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 42945 times)

Offline Boadicea

• Aspiring storm chaser!
  • Evaluator
  • Remember who the real enemy is
    • My blog: Mortal Drivel
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #225 on: March 31, 2016, 10:55:23 PM »
Sounds like a nightmare to me!
I have a YouTube channel: TorandoChaser!

What is better-to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
-Paarthurnax

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
« Reply #226 on: April 01, 2016, 12:03:36 AM »
It is because I love Madonna. Future Lovers is such a beautiful piece of sonic art and I want to show it to everyone. : (

[youtube]n80QXNRIV6c[/youtube]

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• I am the neon starlight...
  • Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #227 on: April 03, 2016, 05:23:29 PM »
-I was in a IMAX theater and was going to play the live video of Madonna's Future Lovers. However, right before the disco ball with Madonna in it opened and started the song, everyone kept talking so I got angry and left.

BRING BACK THE MUSIC, FUN, AND DANCING... Lol  :gotcha:

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #228 on: April 19, 2016, 10:22:33 AM »
[Was sitting here watching Steven Universe clips and remembered a dream that had an intriguing atmosphere. Can't find it in my DJ so I must've never recorded it. Will be recording now.] Lapis Lazuli and Steven were in a place very close to space. They were sitting on a pink street that fragmented off. There were fragmented pink buildings floating around them. The sky was a rich shade of blue very similar to Lapis' skin. Among the stars and spiral arm of the Milky Way were what appeared to be translucent holograms of the other characters. (I remember seeing Rose Quartz, Garnet, Pearl, and Peridot.) Lapis and Steven were talking about friendship.

It was beautiful...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #229 on: May 01, 2016, 04:08:46 PM »
-Stitch was talking to Jumba on a beach and there was a city in the distance. The sky had this Tron-like grid hover across it and then an atomic bomb went off, filling the sky with a golden mushroom cloud. Stitch and Jumba didn't die though! Then I was in a hospital-like building with them and was climbing through the ceiling.
-Something about Animorphs being real albeit with a different story.

[Funny, I haven't thought about Animorphs in years. That was a favorite series of mine when I was in 3rd/4th grade. ;-D]

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #230 on: June 01, 2016, 01:39:25 PM »
-It was night and I was above a unknown city on some purple and magenta clouds. When I looked upwards, the clouds seemed to reach into the infinity of space. Space ambient music was playing. I felt like if I climbed the clouds and reached the stars, I'd reach the afterlife. I had to make a choice whether to climb the clouds or go back into the city below. For some reason, I chose the city and jumped down off the clouds. The city, even though it was far away, came up at me fast and detailed (like it was real life, no weird dream glitches or anything). I was then walking home through a train station and got stabbed and robbed by a unknown man.

[Dream below is a continuation of the dream quoted.]

-Zim and Dib from InvaderZIM were in this dream. The purple and magenta clouds had actually been created by Zim to whip up an electrical storm that would destroy the city. Zim was riding on top of the clouds, laughing evilly as Dib chased the storm. I was nowhere to be seen since I had been stabbed. There was a scene were Dib stopped in front of a lake. The other half of the city was on the other side of the lake. Zim's storm hovered ominously over the city, shooting lightening everywhere. The clouds began to spread and reach into the infinity of space just like the last dream. An eerie orange light began to shine down from the heavens.
-I was drinking chocolate beer in a bar.

Whoa, there is chocolate beer in real life! I need to try it!

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #231 on: June 04, 2016, 11:15:28 PM »
Just remembered a dream I had a long time ago... OceanLab's "Satellite" was playing and this line came on: "The lightest touch of feathers falling" with the imagery of feathers falling from the sunlight into a field below with a forest on the edge.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline greg lousy

• _--<<<::((*** & ***))::>>>--_
  • Evaluator
  • happy perpetual birthday
« Reply #232 on: June 05, 2016, 12:40:47 AM »

Hello MeltingCORE

we often seem to be the only posters these days so I thought I'd stop by.

You don't cross paths in the desert without at least of tip o' the hat.  I'll check out more your DJ sometime when I'm not delerious with sleep deprivation .  Please don't feel obliged to read the bizarre struggle that is my current DJ.    cheers

........ and I cannot find my way back to the sea, but the saltiest sea knows its own way to me    -   Joanna Newsome

Offline Bro

• WILD Student
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #233 on: June 07, 2016, 04:23:14 PM »
A recent dream of yours featured electricity/lightning. I have been having nightmares about this. Not sure why. Being struck/eectrocuted, and that horrific "BZZZ" sound of electricity. Used to think I didn't have phobias, not the case! Though that dream you had seemed less about the lightning and more about general eeriness and destruction (?).

Also the idea of the "infinity" of space is a common dream theme for me. It amazes me.
"You a dreamer?"

Do A Reality Check!

MM holds a precious spot in my mind.

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #234 on: June 27, 2016, 10:25:29 PM »

Hello MeltingCORE

we often seem to be the only posters these days so I thought I'd stop by.

You don't cross paths in the desert without at least of tip o' the hat.  I'll check out more your DJ sometime when I'm not delerious with sleep deprivation .  Please don't feel obliged to read the bizarre struggle that is my current DJ.    cheers

Hey! I'm glad there's still a few dream travelers around besides for me. :)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #235 on: June 27, 2016, 10:32:39 PM »
A recent dream of yours featured electricity/lightning. I have been having nightmares about this. Not sure why. Being struck/eectrocuted, and that horrific "BZZZ" sound of electricity. Used to think I didn't have phobias, not the case! Though that dream you had seemed less about the lightning and more about general eeriness and destruction (?).

Also the idea of the "infinity" of space is a common dream theme for me. It amazes me.

You should try thinking of electricity as a superpower. Maybe then your dreams will reverse themselves and become a good thing. I actually want to paint that dream (the one with Zim's electrical storm)! :) It'll probably be some of the strangest InvaderZIM fan art ever considering it's an event that happened in my mind, but nevertheless, I totally want to paint it.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #236 on: June 27, 2016, 10:36:54 PM »
-I was in my house. Purple lightening filled the sky. My family walked over to the window and asked me if everything was alright. I looked outside and saw a pure white tornado heading towards our house. I thought it would be ok since we live in a townhouse, but the tornado somehow picked up our entire row of townhouses and flung us across town. It felt like a rollercoaster.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #237 on: June 28, 2016, 04:57:04 PM »
-I was at a large mansion, swimming in a nice, spacious pool by myself. The pool was very clean and the house was surrounded by many maple trees. The sky was free of clouds and the sun was shining off to the right. I swam on my back so I could stare into the sky. As I did this, my eyes started tracking an object high in the sky that I soon realized was an alien spaceship. It looked like the classic idea of a spaceship (flying saucer). It came closer and I was afraid it would abduct me, so I sank to the bottom of the pool. It could still see me and I could still see it...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #238 on: June 30, 2016, 09:52:02 PM »
-I was on the mothership from Independence Day with Will Smith. Will Smith was not his character from the movie, but rather the real Will Smith. He didn't know what to do since he was only a fighter pilot in the movie and not in real life. We both started to walk around. There weren't any aliens around but we did find other humans. It was very beautiful and blue inside the ship.

(scene from the 1st movie that was in my dream)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #239 on: June 30, 2016, 11:23:27 PM »
I keep having something strange happen while I'm half-awake, half-asleep revolving around my favorite character (Saya). I keep half-dreaming, hallucinating, (something!!) that she's in my house with me. It's really strange. She's from a game called Song of Saya and she appears to the main character as a human girl with teal hair and eyes but her true form is that of an alien. In my half-awake, half-asleep state I see her true form. I wrote about it in my DJ already, but I called out her name and ran into the hallway a few months ago. Two weeks ago I was in that half-awake, half-asleep state and I felt her touch my hair. Then two nights ago I felt like she was in my room. There were blue lights and I saw her. Then I woke up fully and everything was dark again. Weird stuff considering it's revolving around the same entity.

PS: I'm not scared of her and I know she's not real. I just find it interesting because she's been my favorite character for almost my entire life and I've only been having these experiences over the past year.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><