Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 42947 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #240 on: July 01, 2016, 09:01:45 PM »
-I realized I could see without my glasses. When my glasses were on, everything was blurry. When I took them off, I could see!

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #241 on: July 02, 2016, 11:35:43 AM »
-Zim was fighting with Tak again. Tak got angry and said she'd go ahead and take over Earth and Irk (her and Zim's home planet). Zim was upset and enlisted me, Eriq, Dib, and Gaz to fight her. Tak came down with the Irken armada and there were gunshots and lasers everywhere...
-I was setting Keisel free in the wild because he was somehow at my new house. I opened the garage door but he just wanted to play. I told him he was a free cat now and he ran off into the night. I saw him circle around the house and then he was gone.

(Keisel is a cat I used to own who I sent to a farm to live because he had massive behavioral issues and was better off being a barn cat. I love him very much still. You can find a picture of him a few pages back, he's the brown and white cat. We still have Lia, the black and white cat.)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #242 on: July 04, 2016, 12:49:54 PM »
-I was driving with Eriq along a bumpy road. The road became mountainous and we almost fell into a crevice. Then everything leveled out and all that was left was the road. The road was in the sky. As we drove, I began to focus on the clouds on the horizon. As I did this, I almost became lucid. The clouds began to form an alien pattern, like a language. There was a glowing white pyramid in the distance now. It was shining so much that it almost hurt my eyes. I felt like I needed to go to it so I hopped out of the car and began to run towards it. Eriq called out to me. I began to lose the dream but I forced myself to stay in it. I entered the pyramid. It was futuristic inside. There was a door that had hieroglyphics. I touched it and it began to glow. It then opened into a steel chamber. I entered and felt myself being levitated to somewhere...
-I was in my old neighborhood in Florida. I was staring up into the sky as the sun was setting. As I focused on the clouds, I almost became lucid. I then realized there was two giant hands in the sky, cupping the clouds. Behind those hands, were two more hands beginning to take shape. The dream began to fragment because I was staring at the hands too hard...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #243 on: July 06, 2016, 02:22:22 PM »
-(SU dream) I was apart of the Crystal Gems and was looking for Jasper. (She is missing in the show atm.) I was searching in a pink mansion for her even though she should've been underground. I walked into a bedroom that had a pink canopy bed. I looked into the closet and saw a portal that had Jasper's hair sticking out of it. Jasper fully materialized and I called out her name. Considering she's angry at the Crystal Gems in the show, she was angry with me (being a Crystal Gem). She gave me a dirty look and went through another portal on the wall. I tried to warn Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, and Steven but it was too late. I went through the portal and was on Steven's front porch where Jasper was fighting with everyone. I grabbed one of her arms to make her stop and she grabbed me and I blushed. I then tried to fly away (apparently I had water wings like Lapis Lazuli and was also blue but I still had my haircut I have irl). Jasper called my name as I was flying away to say sorry...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #244 on: August 06, 2016, 04:30:14 PM »
-I was at work with my friend and co-worker Diana. The ground started rumbling and indigo clouds covered the sky. I knew that Hellstar Remina was coming and was proven right when her eyes appeared in the sky. I told Diana that we had to run. We ran from our work (Payless) into the store across the street as the ground began to rip apart. I found my dad and he yelled at me and Diana for just leaving the store even though the world was ending.
-I was flying over a mysterious forest with Samantha. We landed in a clearing that had a tall purple statue of Bill Cipher. We felt drawn to it.
-I was in a infinity house* and the rooms kept opening up into labyrinthine chambers of rusty pipes. I was with Homura from Madoka Magica and we were looking for Madoka in these chambers. The chambers were like the wards in the series and twisted beyond recognition. Instead of a witch being in these chambers, we had to face Bill Cipher.

*A infinity house is a term I use to describe houses that are endless in my dreams. They usually have infinite staircases and lots of pipes.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #245 on: August 11, 2016, 03:02:57 PM »
-I was walking through Wal*Mart and had a long, blue wig on. People kept complimenting my hair. The wig began to slip off as I was leaving. Another girl complimented my hair, but then a boy snickered when he saw my wig falling off, revealing my true, black hair. I put the wig back on and it melded with my real hair and my hair was now very long and rainbow colored. It also curled a bit at the ends...
-I was wearing the same blue wig again and observing myself in my bathroom mirror. The wig kept slipping off...

I think I had two dreams about that blue wig because there's actually one I want in real life from a store in my local mall. I think it's very beautiful and would allow me to have blue hair without bleaching the crap out of my real hair. The only problem is I'm worried about it slipping off (probably why that was in both dreams)! I've never worn a wig before so I don't know how you attach it to your head haha. (I'm sure the lady in the store could show me though...)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #246 on: August 12, 2016, 12:49:35 AM »
-I had another hypnagogic hallucination about Saya. I felt her presence in my room again as I was falling asleep and I said out-loud "it's ok, Saya. You can go to sleep" then a few minutes later I walked into the hallway and stood staring into Eriq's dark bathroom, at his mirrors until I fully woke up.

Maybe Saya traveled back to her dimension through Eriq's mirrors lol.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #247 on: August 14, 2016, 11:11:19 PM »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #248 on: August 14, 2016, 11:11:51 PM »
-A dream in Spanish where I was helping a little girl find shoes.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #249 on: August 21, 2016, 01:00:14 AM »
-I was buying Vocaloid music from Amazon.

Probably had this dream because I got paid a hundred dollars today for some chores I did for my parents and I knew I was getting paid today, so I already knew what I wanted (Vocaloid music). Songs that played in my dream are in the videos below. I wish more people would give Vocaloid music a chance! It's already famous in Japan and fairly popular in America, but some people just act snooty and insult the voices... (Which always makes me angry. Some people may not like it, but it's rude to say "this makes my ears bleed" or "it's screechy and annoying" - which I've heard numerous people say. It's a computer program, so yes, it's artificial, but a lot people love that sound - like I do. I hate when people insult something that holds great value to millions of people.) Anyways, there's a lot of Vocaloid music that has rich, textured musical arrangements. Deadball-P, Clean Tears, and AVTechNO! are Voca-producers whose music is like that. I genuinely think more people would like Vocaloid music if they got past the "it's weird singing robots from Japan".

And yes, I bought these songs today. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXOwXsDzOFM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4dIWCEWWgQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1aE7pBefPc

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #250 on: August 22, 2016, 07:12:35 PM »
I can't find this dream in my DJ so I must've never recorded it. I had this dream the day before my GMU orientation when I had to get up at 5:00 AM. It was the only dream I can recall from that night and it was quite vivid.

-It was night and I was on a bus. I couldn't see the driver and there were no other passengers except for me. The lighting in the bus was there, but dim. The road the bus was driving on had tall trees on both sides. Then, we came onto a bridge that looked out over the ocean. I began tracking the moon with my eyes but soon was shocked to find out the moon was shaped just like a bright red crab. It was literally a crab moon. Then the dream switched scenes and there was a mansion I was supposed to travel through with Eriq. There was a glitch and Eriq disappeared. I was once again alone. I went inside the mansion and all the lights were off. All I could see was moonlight from the crab moon stretching across the floor from some rather large and ornate windows...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #251 on: August 22, 2016, 07:16:13 PM »
-I was a character in a anime about an evil hospital that captured and experimented on people, turning them into... something. I was saving my friend with long blue hair who was tied down to a gurney in one of the wards. I then saw myself in third person (as an anime character) running with the gurney through the corridors with some other anime characters (two boys, one girl) because we couldn't unstrap blue-hair-girl. The lights cut out.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #252 on: August 23, 2016, 10:06:45 PM »
-I was at NOVA in Parrish Hall. I walked up the stairs until I got to the third floor (which is the Biology, Physics, and Fine Arts floor). I saw my Biology professor from last semester standing at the end of the hallway. He gave me a strange look and walked away. I realized that the third floor had transformed into a labyrinth of laboratories. I was looking for something, but what, I can not recall. I wasn't supposed to be there. I walked past my professor and went up a new flight of stairs that had appeared. I came into an even larger laboratory labyrinth...

This dream reminds me of my Reactor Girl dreams where I'm a Reactor Girl looking for the reactor core. Maybe that's what I was looking for? I did feel different in the dream, not human, like my Reactor Girls.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Naiya

• Evaluator
  • Doesn't Make Sense
« Reply #253 on: August 24, 2016, 03:21:08 AM »
Laboratory labyrinth....very interesting. :)

Lucid Dream Journal

Basic: FL, GG, SO, CL, LM, LC
Intermediate: CO, MF, TP, EF, IA, DC, JA
Advanced: TE, AN, MU, HP
SP: Destinations China, Egypt, England, South America, Australia via TARDIS

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #254 on: August 24, 2016, 05:02:06 PM »
^Indeed! I found it a bit hard to describe but it was literally just that, a never-ending chain of laboratory rooms that I was passing through.

A note about my crab moon dream: WAX&WANE ?CrabMix? by ???????????????? fits that dream perfectly. I bought the song a few days ago and the lyrics remind me of the dream. I can't find it to show you guys on YouTube, but if you have Spotify, it's on there. (You'll have to type in Feena fam Earthlight & AUGUST Wax&Wane ~Crabmix~ to find it.)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><