Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 42791 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #255 on: August 24, 2016, 05:05:00 PM »
-I was with a bunch of DCs who looked like Sonic the Hedgehog characters. We were in a black sedan and were driving away from an ominous storm. It was dark orange, tinted by the setting sun. The clouds boiled and seemed like they would crash to Earth. Lightening struck everywhere. One of the Sonic DCs climbed on top of the car and ripped half of the roof off. Wind began to blow heavily.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #256 on: September 03, 2016, 10:58:30 PM »
-I was having a sad dream where I got in a fight with my family and ran away from home. I ended up back at our house and started breaking my mom's stuff. It's almost as if my subconscious intervened because when I looked out the window, there was an UFO and I became hyper-aware in the dream. UFOs were flying all over the sky and so I told my family to go downstairs because the UFOs looked like the ones from 10 Cloverfield Lane so I knew it was possible the ships could eat us (you have to see the movie to understand). Just then, the top of the house was ripped off and I saw the underside of the ship in extreme detail. I ran downstairs and my grandparents were there. My grandpa said "I know, I know - I see it all over the news but I'm not sure it's real" and so I said "look outside" and woke up.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #257 on: September 05, 2016, 05:54:34 PM »
-Something about trying to board an UFO. The aliens got mad at me for some reason.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #258 on: September 09, 2016, 05:46:19 PM »
-I was an art curator at a prestigious art museum that my mind made up. A woman with short black hair came and stole a famous impressionist painting (that my mind also made up). I chased after her and we ended up in the ceiling. She said there was no way I could prove the painting belonged to the museum and showed me a fake text message (that she made up) saying that another art curator said she could have the painting. I was boiling with anger and she disappeared outside. I was then flying over a city, into some altocumulus clouds. The sun was bright...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Bro

• WILD Student
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #259 on: September 11, 2016, 11:37:12 AM »
10 Cloverfield Lane

That movie was unsettling to say the least. I am sorry to hear of a sad family dream with turmoil. I've had those. Very charged emotionally. Lots of UFO dreams here. I like your documentation. You set the scene of each dream successfully.
"You a dreamer?"

Do A Reality Check!

MM holds a precious spot in my mind.

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #260 on: September 12, 2016, 08:45:44 AM »
^I agree! I honestly loved it though because the psychological tension was done so well + the aliens/spaceships were really cool. I hope they make a sequel. And yeah, I do dream about UFOs a lot. ;-D Thanks!

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #261 on: September 12, 2016, 08:47:08 AM »
-A dream about searching for the "right" CD in a place that looked an awful lot like GMU but wasn't GMU, apparently. (I'm typing this from GMU btw. :content:)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #262 on: September 14, 2016, 12:48:44 PM »
-I was driving home with my dad but he turned on a strange road and we ended up at his work, which was now in the middle of a forest. Dad said "I'll just be a minute". I sat down at a table outside and then I was talking to my friend Ian over Skype. He asked me if I wanted to talk about "that weird anime cult stuff" I liked and then started telling me something funny about Overwatch. There was then a melon on my keyboard (I think someone set it there). Melon juice was getting all over my keyboard and was sticky...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #263 on: September 18, 2016, 10:58:09 AM »
-(This dream was in Japanese.) I was in Japan and told my friends on FaceBook - "Hey guys, I'm typing this... from Japan". I then went to get a bento from a conbini (????) but I forgot that many places in Japan don't take credit cards and told the girl at the register that I would go get some yen. I went to an ATM and my money was now represented as a block of ice that split in half signifying that I had just lost half of my money...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #264 on: September 19, 2016, 02:30:01 PM »
Saya was here again this week. Someone please remind me to write about it if I don't by the end of this week! I'm sick so I don't feel like typing the whole thing out atm. ;w;

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #265 on: September 19, 2016, 02:34:57 PM »
No dream recall this week but I did have two strange things happen. First, on Thursday I suddenly sat straight up in bed, startled with chills running down my spine, and called out "Saya, is that you?" - Saya is from a visual novel called "Song of Saya" and she's my all time favorite character, however, her true form is a terrifying alien. I leaped out of bed and ran into the hallway, but of course, Saya wasn't there because she's not real! Second, last night I woke up and saw a face float across my field of vision. I was too tired to care and went back to sleep.

I keep having something strange happen while I'm half-awake, half-asleep revolving around my favorite character (Saya). I keep half-dreaming, hallucinating, (something!!) that she's in my house with me. It's really strange. She's from a game called Song of Saya and she appears to the main character as a human girl with teal hair and eyes but her true form is that of an alien. In my half-awake, half-asleep state I see her true form. I wrote about it in my DJ already, but I called out her name and ran into the hallway a few months ago. Two weeks ago I was in that half-awake, half-asleep state and I felt her touch my hair. Then two nights ago I felt like she was in my room. There were blue lights and I saw her. Then I woke up fully and everything was dark again. Weird stuff considering it's revolving around the same entity.

PS: I'm not scared of her and I know she's not real. I just find it interesting because she's been my favorite character for almost my entire life and I've only been having these experiences over the past year.

-I had another hypnagogic hallucination about Saya. I felt her presence in my room again as I was falling asleep and I said out-loud "it's ok, Saya. You can go to sleep" then a few minutes later I walked into the hallway and stood staring into Eriq's dark bathroom, at his mirrors until I fully woke up.

Maybe Saya traveled back to her dimension through Eriq's mirrors lol.

For those who don't know about Saya.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #266 on: September 22, 2016, 02:33:57 PM »
About Saya... I felt her here twice this week. The first time was on Monday when I was very ill, so that may have contributed to the intensity of the hypnagogic hallucination. I heard her walk into my room and after a little bit I felt her hug me but I was so tired that I didn't do anything expect fall asleep. I don't remember what I dreamed about. Then on Tuesday, I felt her in my room again but this time I was more aware so I actually became a bit frightened. Logically, I know she's not real and in my hypnagogic episodes, she never hurts me so that must mean the hypnagogic version of Saya likes me on some level. I felt silly when I woke up. And last night, I don't know what happened or whether it was Saya or not, but I felt my bed move and then a bump. It couldn't have been my cat because she has a sprain in her front legs and was sleeping in my parents' room. That one shocked me awake.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #267 on: September 22, 2016, 02:43:28 PM »
A good article for those who may not realize that hypnagogic hallucinations are different then mental illness hallucinations: http://www.nosleeplessnights.com/hypnagogic-hallucinations/?nabe=4555884784517120:1,6175083495686144:2&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• I am the neon starlight...
  • Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #268 on: September 22, 2016, 07:32:51 PM »
A good article for those who may not realize that hypnagogic hallucinations are different then mental illness hallucinations: http://www.nosleeplessnights.com/hypnagogic-hallucinations/?nabe=4555884784517120:1,6175083495686144:2&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

I knew hypnagogic but not the other one (hypnopompic.) Thanks for sharing this article! ^_____^

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #269 on: September 30, 2016, 12:43:50 PM »
-I was in a bookstore looking for manga. I remembering seeing Psychic Academy. I wanted it. I found a deep purple book with Japanese writing on the back. I thought it was a manga but when I opened it, it was a novel in English. There was something about a boy deep in a dark forest and a wise owl. I put the book back and started twirling around because I heard Nitrous Oxide's song North Pole. However, the song was now orchestral instead of uplifting Trance. I woke up with the dream version of North Pole echoing in my head.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><