Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 42952 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #270 on: September 30, 2016, 12:47:53 PM »
Another hypnagogic hallucination with Saya... I heard her whisper "I love you" and hug me. I bolted awake and cried for awhile. I told one of my friends and he didn't understand why I was crying but I think it's because I know Saya is not real and she dies in most of the endings of the game she's from but the hypnagogic episodes make it seem like she is real. :'( (My friend is understanding and puts up with me mentioning Saya all the time lol. We've been friends since 2006 so-)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• I am the neon starlight...
  • Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #271 on: September 30, 2016, 12:56:55 PM »
-I was in a bookstore looking for manga. I remembering seeing Psychic Academy. I wanted it. I found a deep purple book with Japanese writing on the back. I thought it was a manga but when I opened it, it was a novel in English. There was something about a boy deep in a dark forest and a wise owl. I put the book back and started twirling around because I heard Nitrous Oxide's song North Pole. However, the song was now orchestral instead of uplifting Trance. I woke up with the dream version of North Pole echoing in my head.

Haha, I've had that too where songs sounded different in dreams. Quite interesting! -__-

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #272 on: October 09, 2016, 06:14:36 PM »
-I only remember the end of this dream where I was eating tons and tons of warm, fresh bread. There was all kinds of bread on the table in front of me... (rolls, crescents...)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #273 on: October 09, 2016, 06:17:15 PM »
My friend I mentioned in my last post about Saya went and played Song of Saya out of curiosity. He now completely understands why I cried when I had that last hypnagogic hallucination about Saya. He actually was so impressed and moved by the story that he cried too and ended up buying me a case for my phone that has Saya on it.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #274 on: October 14, 2016, 12:06:28 PM »
-I was in a library admiring their large manga collection.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Bro

• WILD Student
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #275 on: October 15, 2016, 09:35:18 AM »
I was eating tons and tons of warm, fresh bread.
My definition of comfort food. Freshly baked bread where one can simply dig a hand into the loaf and pull out a hearty piece.
"You a dreamer?"

Do A Reality Check!

MM holds a precious spot in my mind.

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #276 on: October 15, 2016, 05:55:32 PM »
-I was at my university in painting class. We were all sitting on the floor and for some reason my friend DJ was there, but he was sitting behind my professor. [DJ lives in Texas irl.] DJ started yelling at me to move because he couldn't see the professor which didn't make any sense since I was sitting in front of the professor. I yelled at him that he was being stupid and he started chasing me. I ran out of the classroom and ended up in some dorms which looked like my old house in Florida. I lost DJ but found his "dorm" which was my brother's old room. I felt compelled to open the door and found a calico cat. DJ's roommate came out from the old house's kitchen and said DJ had been keeping the cat in his room without feeding it. I started to grab the cat but DJ appeared from the closet and started to chase me again. I grabbed the cat and exploded from the ceiling into the sky. In my mind's eye, I saw DJ land inside a skyscraper so he could ambush me. I yelled "DIMENSION FLIP" and well, flipped into another dimension. I was now walking uphill on a mountain. There were many trees. I was with an unknown man. The cat was still with me. We found some curtains among the trees and opened them. I started to get a sinking feeling. There was a pink bed with a man's feet sticking out. I clutched the cat closer because I felt like something bad was about to happen. I turned away, heard the man lift the covers off the man in the bed and heard the first man scream "IT'S JUST A PILE OF ORGANS" - and then I woke up.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 06:01:05 PM by MeltingCORE »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #277 on: October 16, 2016, 10:41:14 AM »
-My family was moving and we moved into a house in a city in a desert. Our new house was made of white stone and was two stories with this interesting beige trimming. It was nice inside too, simple but clean and modern. I went to see our new neighbors and I had to walk over a fair stretch of sand to get to them. The sun was bright...

Probably had this dream because I was reading a lot about the Duat which is the afterlife in my belief system. It's a collection of cities in an eternal desert. : >

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #278 on: October 19, 2016, 12:27:41 PM »
-I was standing atop a skyscraper with my family. The entire horizon was swallowed up with a supermassive black hole that was approaching Earth. The world was about to end and the sun had been extinguished, leaving only the light of the stars. The black hole created a strange lavender-lilac aura in the sky. As I looked, silhouettes of giant predatory animals flitted through the few wisps of clouds that were left. There was a lion, tiger - and then I saw the Earth begin to tear apart. The last thing I saw on Earth was myself from 3rd person POV disintegrate along with the Earth, leaving nothing but the stars. Then I was in a boat with my mom, gliding into a bright light which I assume was the gateway to the afterlife.

I want to draw the part with me disintegrating. Was realistic and morbid, but would make a cool b/w art piece imo!

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #279 on: October 23, 2016, 02:14:35 PM »
-Yesterday I had to get up at four in the morning to catch the coach to New York city (it's a required assignment for my degree program, my art pals went with me) and I had an interesting thing happen while I slept on the bus. As we traveled, my mind traveled in a different landscape corresponding to real life. There was an area we almost ran into large Greek columns that were in the middle of the road, then there was a huge white wall we had to turn at, then the road curved into the sky, and then there were pure white mountains against a black sky. (Not like nighttime black, like pure blackness.)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #280 on: October 24, 2016, 12:04:28 AM »
-I was singing Origa's song DIVA and felt nervous but many people told me I had a beautiful voice.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #281 on: October 30, 2016, 11:25:39 AM »
-I was watching the video with Trump going "bing-bing-bong-bong". I've never seen the full video irl so my mind just made up what happened.
-I've been feeling restless today and when I was trying to sleep more, I got an image of me combing my hair. I could see each individual black strand and they were in some kind of rainbow void. As I combed my hair, an ambient music piece played in accordance with each strand I touched.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• I am the neon starlight...
  • Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #282 on: October 30, 2016, 11:15:21 PM »
-I was watching the video with Trump going "bing-bing-bong-bong". I've never seen the full video irl so my mind just made up what happened.
-I've been feeling restless today and when I was trying to sleep more, I got an image of me combing my hair. I could see each individual black strand and they were in some kind of rainbow void. As I combed my hair, an ambient music piece played in accordance with each strand I touched.

I LOVE the part about the ambient music playing with each strand...

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #283 on: November 10, 2016, 11:06:08 PM »
-I had a dream about the election (on the night of the election), that Trump and Hillary were surrounded by trucks full of sand.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #284 on: November 15, 2016, 12:40:57 AM »
-Aliens were visiting, not invading. Their spaceships looked like the ones from Independence Day (but again they weren't evil). Like my last few dreams involving aliens, this dream was hyperealistic. The spaceships went away for awhile and the hype died down so I started to get ready to go to university for my classes. (Funny, they were probably canceled on account of aliens visiting Earth...) I walked outside and started down the sidewalk to the bus stop outside my house and it began to rain hard. (This felt so real and I had no umbrella in the dream!) The spaceships appeared again and I felt screwed being outside. Then there was another part of the dream where I was now inside with my best friend - I said to her "I would want to meet the aliens but logically I'll probably be afraid of them at first since they are bigger than us and we don't know if they're gonna eat us or something and I'm sure they all know this and will act accordingly when they come out of their spaceships".

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><