Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 42928 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #285 on: December 01, 2016, 11:58:22 AM »
I keep remembering an image that I swear I saw in a commercial on tv yet when I search for said commercial, nothing pops up. The image is three men in full scuba diving gear, but instead of diving in the sea, they were in someone's brain - swimming among the neurons. The whole scene was colored in deep blacks and fluorescent blues. Does anyone know of a commercial or movie with this scene? Or maybe it really was from a dream... Maybe I saw it on tv in one of my dreams. I remember being in either 6th or 7th grade when I first saw or imagined this image so that would've been around 2006-2007. It's always been ominous yet fascinating to me whenever I remember it, like the divers were space explorers in an underwater alien cave.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #286 on: December 04, 2016, 10:34:52 PM »
For starters, I'm Kemetic which means I believe in the ancient Egyptian religion. (Kemet = Egypt) Secondly, I know this illogical but I find the mirror tunnel in my brother's bathroom to be extremely creepy at times. To further the strangeness of this, I don't find any other mirror tunnels I've seen creepy and in fact, I find them beautiful and am creating a music project ("Depth") that is themed around them. Anyways, last night I was feeling particularly creeped out by Eriq's bathroom so I closed his bathroom door and went to bed. I still felt that creepy feel but as I felt more and more sleepy but I started to feel better because it really felt like Osiris (Wesir) was there. I was like "haha I'm not scared..." but I don't think he believed me and I felt him until I fell asleep.

Another strange thing that happened to me several months ago... I was falling asleep thinking about how I want to meet aliens and heard a message in my head, telepathically - "not tonight" and fell asleep.

"Depth" - http://meltingcore.tumblr.com/post/154057286584/meltingcore-photography-for-my-psytrance-ep

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #287 on: December 07, 2016, 09:31:40 PM »
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 09:49:07 PM by MeltingCORE »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #288 on: December 07, 2016, 09:55:33 PM »
Yo, Guest? Why are you printing my topic? Who are you? Did you travel to the same place as me?

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #289 on: December 11, 2016, 03:02:18 PM »
-The weather channel was warning us that there would be hurricane-like conditions in our city and we had to evacuate. The wind begun to pick up faster and faster. I packed the last of my valuables, throwing my laptop and anime figures into my backpack last. Halfway out the door, I realized we forgot Lia! I ran back upstairs to my mom's room and opened the door, but along with Lia - Prince, Candy, Hermione, and Keisel were there too! (All of those cats have either passed away or live somewhere else now.) I was frantically trying to grab all the cats but Keisel was fighting me...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #290 on: December 28, 2016, 12:57:54 PM »
-I was in a bar drinking beer.
-I was at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, looking for new books on Egypt.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #291 on: January 01, 2017, 01:02:39 PM »
-A strange scene... I was playing a visual novel that was also a first person shooter. I (the main character, a male) was hugging the purple haired protagonist. We were up to our knees in water. We were in a field. A bright red mist began to stroll across the field and I felt danger. I grabbed the purple haired girl and ran to a house. People came out of the mist and I felt they were secretly monsters. They had some ability to make an invisible force field but I had the same power and made a force field around the front of the house, because the front door wouldn't close. I was then playing as my real self and began to flick off the people-monsters who were trying to get everyone to take down the force field. One of them said, "we'll make you eat a lot of our pills" and I said "fuck you, I'll swallow a hundred" to which the person-monster said "you're tough"... (A strange and distorted scene.)
-I was playing Overwatch and was playing a match in a city as Pharah. The scene became strange though because the teams stopped playing and separated into different skyscrapers. I went into a skyscraper and there was something about Cthulhu and mucus everywhere. I started to spit green slime out of my mouth and the scene became incredibly distorted.

(Remind me to write about my GiTS dream if I haven't done it by Wednesday.)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #292 on: January 04, 2017, 01:09:15 AM »
-I was on the Grid (from Tron) chasing after Motoko (the Major, GiTS). She ran in-between some bright blue skyscrapers and I ran after her only to fall into a white void and derezz. Then I was stuck in the void.
-I was running through a building and found a red room. My friend Rachel was in there. The room looked like it belonged to her. (I've never seen Rachel's room but it was... hers.) She had pictures of Portal on her wall and was drawing on her computer. I started talking to her about how she was a good friend but she really hurt my feelings in high school when she had said how my art wasn't good and she would never be "threatened by it" and how I felt conflicted because she now thought my art was really good but never supported it in high school. Rachel became awkward and shocked and didn't know what to say since I just confronted her. (Which makes sense, she has anxiety irl.) I then left her in a state of fugue. (This dream... I wonder with all the strange things with me traveling places in dreams and astral projecting... if Rachel had the same dream. I have wanted to tell her these things for a long time but feared it would make her cry or something since she's admitted to having social anxiety. Idk. It was a powerful dream.)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #293 on: January 04, 2017, 12:25:56 PM »
-I have played Alien: Isolation so much that I dreamed about it last night. In the dream, I was back on the space station and trying to avoid the alien. I saw it run past my room and a girl came screaming down the hallway, attracting it. I ran screaming after her too and didn't get caught by the alien (xenomorph), but fell three stories and broke my neck instead. Then I woke up and was like "gotta get away from the alien" and then realized I was awake and in my own room. (But real talk, omg such a good game guys. I love it.)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #294 on: January 09, 2017, 01:28:40 AM »
-I don't recall what happened before this but I was suddenly flying over a random cityscape. It was hyper-realistic, almost to the point of lucidity. I saw an approaching storm cell and knew that meant tornadoes since that's always what storm cells mean in my dreamworld. I landed on the ground next to a row of houses. My family was there. I started yelling that we needed to get to a safe place. I grabbed my grandpa's hands and dragged him over to a building submerged in dirt. I used some kind of power to make the building emerge from the dirt and my family and I clamored inside...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #295 on: January 11, 2017, 12:16:36 PM »
-There was a giant moon with a man's face and people in spaceships were fighting it. There was a scene of one spaceship flying into the moon's open mouth and it graphically showed the spaceship descending into the middle of the moon. The moon's organs looked realistic, like human organs but they were grey instead.
-I was playing some sort of game where you were a white cat on a triangle going through a world similar to the game Neon Drive. Then the cat broke out of the game on his triangle, out the random house I was in, and started racing down the street - in the air - on his triangle. He wanted to escape the game world. Silly kitty!
-I was in a complex mansion looking for something but can barely remember the details.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #296 on: January 15, 2017, 11:54:35 AM »
-I was playing Alien: Isolation and had to sneak through a futuristic library. There was a librarian but she wasn't a hostile.
-I was in my old high school, twisting through the turning labyrinth of hallways.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #297 on: January 20, 2017, 12:46:13 PM »
-I was practicing advanced Japanese with one of my Japanese pals (G), but Eriq told us to be quiet so we yelled ????????Eriq was playing a video game.
-I was in a neighborhood and running away from a Tripod that was emerging from the ground. It looked a bit stranger then what was depicted in the 2005 version of "War of the Worlds"... longer and slimmer? Anyways, I ended up hiding in a house. I then was with a African-American man who looked liked Mr. Olin from "1408". We sneaked out of the house but it was now anarchy. There were people with guns everywhere. We ran into a small teen girl holding a large metal bat that had Batman on it. She looked at me and apologized, saying the bat was mine. I told it that the bat was from when I was young and she could keep it. We then ventured on to a large office-like building. It was eerily dark inside. There were three men with guns inside. They looked scared and said there was a demon on top floor the building. The overweight man on the far left was shaking and I looked at him and said that it could be a dead witch whose still alive. He asked how we could tell if it was a human who was still alive and I told him you'd have to take a sample of the brain and look at it under a microscope to see if the brain cells were still active. (My brain got this from the movie "The Autopsy of Jane Doe".)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 01:04:09 PM by MeltingCORE »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #298 on: January 22, 2017, 01:23:23 AM »
-I was in some futuristic place (don't think it was a spaceship) and the dream was in 3rd person and there was randomly acid dripping from the ceiling (like in Alien) except it led to the bottom of the futuristic place and there were three alien eggs and of course, someone stuck their face in one and got attacked by a facehugger. Then the dream shifted and I was running away from three xenomorphs but for some reason the third one was acting kind of stupid, so I tried talking to it in simple English to get it to tell the others not to kill me... then the dream switched and I was Batman and was walking down the street and villains kept passing me (Harley Quinn, the Joker, Two Face, Poison Ivy - these are the ones I remember) but every time a villain passed, they looked at me (Batman) and solemnly said "you are wrong"...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #299 on: January 29, 2017, 12:32:49 PM »
-Something about a mansion, a spotlessly clean bathroom done by Eriq, distorted teeth, strange hieroglyphic clouds, and trying to "fly away to get there".

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><