Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 24556 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #330 on: August 08, 2017, 09:03:56 PM »
-I had a wound on the side of my body that was like a slit. Most of it was healed except for a part in the middle that was loose and could open up. Worried, I opened it up and saw inside that the flesh had weird suction cup-like indentations. The indentations started filling up quickly with off-white pus that started oozing out of the wound everywhere, all over the floor. Someone's voice said my body was healing itself and the pus was like glue... ...I was on the bus to school and there was a bowl of oranges, apples, and bananas but all of it was too soft... ...I was at GMU, in the Johnson Center, brushing my hair...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #331 on: August 09, 2017, 08:27:48 PM »
-I was at Book Off in NYC but it was going out of business. I found some Air manga and doujin and the store owner said I could keep it for free. As I was leaving, some crazy woman kept following me and saying I had to pay for the manga. I got pissed and summoned lightening to strike her but she kept persisting... ...I was in my old house in Florida and an asteroid hit Orlando. I hugged Eriq as the debris field moved closer to our house...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #332 on: August 09, 2017, 08:29:36 PM »
-A gross goblin was licking all over some poor guy's head and I was worried the goblin would eat the guy... : \

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #333 on: August 17, 2017, 12:26:22 AM »
-Last night something was wrong with our A/C and it sounded like alien spaceship in our walls. My dad got it fixed but it scared me at first and invaded my dreams. Right before I woke up this morning, I was walking towards the A/C in my dream and the sound got louder and louder until it morphed into the garbage truck irl and I fully awoke.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #334 on: August 26, 2017, 02:12:28 PM »
-I could see alien spaceships on the horizon outside my window. I looked directly upwards and there was one hovering above my house. I slowly tilted my phone towards it to snap a picture but it became a pixelated cloud instead.
-I was getting ready for my first day back at uni but as I was leaving, there was a hole in the floor and I fell into the garage. The last thing I thought was "I hope my laptop doesn't break" and then I heard yelling and sirens...
-I found a cluster of pools in-between two mountains. It felt tranquil. There were lots of people there.
-I was climbing Mount Everest and made it to the top. Yay!

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #335 on: September 09, 2017, 11:57:36 AM »
-I was with my mom and brother. We had just finished the shopping trip where I got my art supplies for this semester. (I did this in real life two weeks ago.) I had also bought some white flowers for Osiris. (I also did this in real life two weeks ago.) My mom took the flowers and gave them to my brother and said I could keep my art supplies*. I started crying and my mom asked me what was wrong. I struggled to tell her that those flowers weren't for my brother's hands, that they were for Osiris... ...I was walking through a mall and stopped by an Arabic woman's jewelry kisok. I noticed she had a colorful, rainbow udjat. I asked to buy it...

*My mom would never do this in real life. She's never taken anything away from me that's mine. And she knows all about my Kemetism so she'd definitely not take away things related to that.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 03:10:33 PM by MeltingCORE »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #336 on: September 12, 2017, 08:58:55 PM »
What the fuck?

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #337 on: September 14, 2017, 02:51:43 PM »
Thanks to whoever got rid of the spam crap.

Anyways...

-Last night as I was on the edge of sleep, I saw Aset bend over my bed and reach out to me, smiling. I grabbed her hands and remember saying to her - out loud - "I love you" and then I sat up, kind of emotional and started saying into the darkness of my room "I knew I was right, I knew you all were real" (referring to the Netjeru). Also, I distinctly remember Aset wearing these beautiful golden bracelets before she disappeared.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #338 on: September 29, 2017, 04:36:23 PM »
Will update soon with an intriguing dream I had last night. Also, there seems to be more spam on the forum... ;w;

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #339 on: October 10, 2017, 01:07:25 PM »
Will update soon-ish - leaving notes for myself about the dreams I can remember lately.

-On a yacht, Katy disappearing - can still hear her voice
-Shopping for a blue wig with my mom - detailed wig shop
-Grandpa passing away : - ( (...He's ok irl!)
-In Wal*Mart, Lain merchandise everywhere! More blue wig shopping.
-I can teleport!

I'm obsessed with blue hair atm.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #340 on: January 04, 2018, 06:04:03 PM »
I was now living in Saudi Arabia in a mega-complex that housed an entire city. Since it was Saudi Arabia, I now had to wear a hijab but I didn't have a proper one, and thus had to create a makeshift hijab. I felt self-conscious about this - because it felt like I was disrespecting the country. As I walked through the halls of the mega-complex, I tried to avoid eye contact with other girls (who were wearing real hijabs). I felt a sense of danger as I walked into a vaporwave (ie neon) looking pool and gym area. This area was encircled around an opening in the floor which went through all the levels of the mega-complex and terminated in a simple fountain on the ground floor. The feeling of an evil presence became stronger. My mom was there and I told her to go to the corner of the corridor we just came out of and to stay there. To distract the evil entity, I for some reason threw myself down several stories into the fountain on ground level. I blacked out for a few minutes in the dream but could feel people healing me. When I came to, I was faced with some sort of eldritch creature. I phased out of the walls of the mega-complex and found that we were floating in a void. (I went outside of the complex because the creature couldn't detect me outside.) I came back in and somehow quickly defeated it. The creature was now represented as a bucket of maggots that were as hot as lava (yet somehow contained in the bucket) and an old sponge. I somehow knew the old sponge was the last of this hideous, evil creature's soul and slowly tore it apart and let it melt in the lava-maggot bucket.  The dream ended with a shot of my mom and dad in the corner of the beginning corridor, surrounded by a protective barrier I created at one point.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #341 on: January 13, 2018, 03:19:21 PM »
-Woke up last night twice because I dreamed robots were chasing me lol.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><