Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 29070 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #345 on: February 07, 2018, 12:31:21 AM »
I dreamed I was an evil clone of Wonder Woman fighting the real Wonder Woman. There were also evil clones of the Flash and Batman fighting the real Flash and Batman.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline mentalenforcer

• Evaluator
  • If you are not someone else...
« Reply #346 on: February 07, 2018, 05:12:16 AM »
I dreamed I was an evil clone of Wonder Woman fighting the real Wonder Woman. There were also evil clones of the Flash and Batman fighting the real Flash and Batman.

Who was winning?

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #347 on: February 18, 2018, 09:40:34 PM »
The real Wonder Woman kicked my ass and then the real Flash captured me haha.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #348 on: February 18, 2018, 09:43:34 PM »
-I dreamnt I was in the middle of the Justice League movie. I was apparently apart of some code that would complete the Mother Boxes and Unity. To turn me into the code, you had to press a teardrop shaped gem on my back. I tried to run away but Steppenwolf punched the gem and the rest of the dream was from the point of the view of the Mother Boxes as the Justice League tried to save me (and the world).
-I was talking to a Japanese woman about the differences between American suburbs and Japanese suburbs.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #349 on: March 06, 2018, 03:51:38 PM »
-Had a vivid dream of my childhood nemesis, Penelope. We were back in 5th grade and started arguing. I spat in her face. (lol, I never did that irl)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #350 on: March 09, 2018, 11:38:33 AM »
-I was playing some kind of video game that was like Second Life but with better graphics. It was like I was actually in the game, like my body was in the game. I was exploring a beach area with some friends who were talking about the game "having many areas to explore that were all horizontal, never ending maps". The beach area looked like something out of Super Mario Sunshine. I was diving under some water and when I came back up, I took a picture of some clouds that were shaped perfectly like people. Then I went into a house. I looked into the mirror and the cornea of my left was melting and the iris of my right eye was melting. I started freaking out, looking for the inhabitants of the house. Finally a teenage girl and boy came in. I told them I was from another dimension and needed a wormhole to get home because my eyes were melting. They didn't really seem to understand and didn't think I was real. I started crying, trying to open a wormhole back to reality. Then I was in my regular house and my whole family was over. We were talking about my cousin Joshua (who was severe OCD irl). Grandma (dad's mom) made a stupid comment about it being because "of the family that raised him". This set my mom off and she was like: "Don't just blame my family, it's your side's fault too". My dad got angry they were fighting again. Then the scene flickered and Joshua was now there. He ran up the stairs and threw a homemade necklace on my mom. My mom said "we need to talk Josh" and started telling him he can't touch people without permission. Joshua was making weird poses like a Roman sculpture the entire time my mom was talking to him...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #351 on: March 10, 2018, 04:41:34 PM »
-I dreamed about Apokolips again, this time about the priests that help the Unity grow. So, in the dream, they (the priests) were all going to this central building - a really H. R. Giger looking citadel - and I was following them around the building which had a curving staircase. There was fire everywhere (of course lol) and one of the priests noticed me. I freaked out and started flying away. Then the dream flickered and the priests where in a field on Earth doing some evil ritual. I yelled and made a tree fall with my voice which again, made them notice me and I flew away once more. Then I was somewhere on Apokolips and was calling it "Agni" which is the Hindu God of fire.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #352 on: March 11, 2018, 12:14:17 PM »
-I was watching an episode of the Simpsons. Mr. Burns was running an election for a new mayor in Springfield. He rigged the election so Homer would win and he figured he could just control what Homer did, thus ruling Springfield. Homer won but realized he won because Mr. Burns rigged the election. At Homer's inauguration, he tried to tell everyone he won through cheating but the crowd was cheering too loud. Mr. Burns overheard Homer though and got mad. He pressed at button which started cracking the Earth. Everyone started falling into lava beneath the Earth. Homer was running along a crack, trying not to fall. Then he was in a starry sky in a sleeping position. He was dreaming about his family which was contained in a thought bubble. He was trying to go inside their house but couldn't for some reason. He was blocked. He thought to himself: "If I could just get inside, everything would be okay again."

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #353 on: March 14, 2018, 04:12:29 PM »
-Aliens were abducting people from my university which looked more futuristic. War of the Worlds...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline johnb

• Evaluator
« Reply #354 on: March 15, 2018, 12:04:23 AM »
-I was watching an episode of the Simpsons. Mr. Burns was running an election for a new mayor in Springfield. He rigged the election so Homer would win and he figured he could just control what Homer did, thus ruling Springfield. Homer won but realized he won because Mr. Burns rigged the election. At Homer's inauguration, he tried to tell everyone he won through cheating but the crowd was cheering too loud. Mr. Burns overheard Homer though and got mad. He pressed at button which started cracking the Earth. Everyone started falling into lava beneath the Earth. Homer was running along a crack, trying not to fall. Then he was in a starry sky in a sleeping position. He was dreaming about his family which was contained in a thought bubble. He was trying to go inside their house but couldn't for some reason. He was blocked. He thought to himself: "If I could just get inside, everything would be okay again."

Really great dream! Amazing to dream an entire episode of the Simpsons. Wish that would happen to me. A Rick and Morty dream would also be fun.
In the secret space of dreams
Where I dreaming lay amazed
When the secrets all are told
And the petals all unfold
When there was no dream of mine
You dreamed of me.
-- from Attics of My Life, by Robert Hunter

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #355 on: March 15, 2018, 12:10:10 PM »
I love Rick and Morty! Have never dreamed about it though. A dream about it would be great indeed. :)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #356 on: March 15, 2018, 12:14:13 PM »
-I was in GameStop, looking to buy a new DS. (I sold mine irl.) Eriq said I should just "take one" - implying that I steal a DS. Then the dream flickered and I was playing Super Mario 64 (for the DS). There was a new starting level that was an island. There were smaller islands scattered around the main island. I thought to myself "I don't remember these small islands". Mario got his winged cap right away but I couldn't get any of the coins that were in the sky. Apparently, I had to do something to unlock them. (The coins were visible, but see-through, indicating that I had to do something to make them fully visible to collect them.)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline johnb

• Evaluator
« Reply #357 on: March 15, 2018, 02:49:59 PM »
I love Rick and Morty! Have never dreamed about it though. A dream about it would be great indeed. :)

Also would be good if they'd put out some new episodes! Hope it hasn't been discontinued.
In the secret space of dreams
Where I dreaming lay amazed
When the secrets all are told
And the petals all unfold
When there was no dream of mine
You dreamed of me.
-- from Attics of My Life, by Robert Hunter

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #358 on: March 20, 2018, 04:19:47 PM »
I also hope it hasn't been discontinued!

-I had an entire dream in Spanish. There was one part where my cousin Julie was six months pregnant (this would be her third child) and making me feel her stomach because the baby was kicking around in there. Then in another part of the dream, I was getting ready to go to university but my house was in a slightly different position from real life. I forgot my shoes and backpack.
-I was buying CDs in a big-box store. Don't know which one. I found Ashlee Simpson's "Bittersweet World" album and one by Avril Lavigne that my mind made up. It said on the cover that it was a dance album. The last five songs had "sex" in the title. Weird.
-I was visiting an ancient Egyptian temple with my dad. He was really sweaty. There was a part where I thought you could climb on top of the temple, but what I was seeing was the edge of a resort! A resort had been built almost on top of the temple. There was a big pool with slides. There was a shower room nearby and my dad said he was going to it. He told me to wait for him...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #359 on: March 21, 2018, 08:47:59 PM »
-Really creepy dream where my two bottom front teeth fell out of my mouth. There was a lot of blood and I told my mom "sorry, I'll clean up the blood" as I tried to reattach my teeth in the bathroom.
-A professor at university gave me an entire box of comics. It had all the issues so far of the current Harley Quinn comic. (There's 40 issues so far irl.)
-A dream about my boyfriend, Mike. I was going to visit Mike in England. There was a shot of Mike sitting alone on the beach as grey clouds swirled above him with immense speed. It was like watching a time lapse. Then I was in front of his house which looked different than real life. In the dream, his house was a townhouse like mine. As I approached the house, I could hear Mike arguing with his dad. This somehow prevented me from entering the house. There was literally an invisible force field around Mike's house. I walked around to the back and saw the beach from earlier. I looked up and there was suddenly a ceiling above the house, like the type of open ceiling you'd see in Wal*Mart. The grass had turned to tile and one of the tiles had flipped up, revealing a bunch of wires. I started walking away from Mike's house. Suddenly, the dream switched to a satellite shot of the UK. Somehow, a hurricane was forming over land on top of Ireland...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><