Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 27805 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #375 on: May 07, 2018, 09:25:52 PM »
-Had a very disturbing dream about the movie "Annihilation". Great movie, but this dream was very creepy and I'm debating whether I'm actually going to write it down or not. If this post doesn't change within a week, I'm leaving it as is.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline johnb

• Evaluator
« Reply #376 on: May 11, 2018, 09:31:13 PM »
-Had a very disturbing dream about the movie "Annihilation". Great movie, but this dream was very creepy and I'm debating whether I'm actually going to write it down or not. If this post doesn't change within a week, I'm leaving it as is.

Sounds interesting!
In the secret space of dreams
Where I dreaming lay amazed
When the secrets all are told
And the petals all unfold
When there was no dream of mine
You dreamed of me.
-- from Attics of My Life, by Robert Hunter

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #377 on: May 18, 2018, 08:13:58 PM »
^But definitely very creepy!

-I was driving along a highway with my mom. The sky was blue and expansive but I could hear thunder? Everywhere I looked though, was blue sky.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline johnb

• Evaluator
« Reply #378 on: May 22, 2018, 04:54:20 PM »
^But definitely very creepy!

-I was driving along a highway with my mom. The sky was blue and expansive but I could hear thunder? Everywhere I looked though, was blue sky.

Yes, that is pretty creepy!
In the secret space of dreams
Where I dreaming lay amazed
When the secrets all are told
And the petals all unfold
When there was no dream of mine
You dreamed of me.
-- from Attics of My Life, by Robert Hunter

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #379 on: May 23, 2018, 11:01:14 AM »
-I had a dream last night about Darkseid and Apokolips. So, there was a bunch of Earth people trapped on Apokolips and I have no idea what they were going to do to us, but my family was trapped inside a small house. Of course being me, I was looking for a way to escape. I found some kind of Apokoliptian weapon in a room but right as I was going to get it, Darkseid showed up and Omega Beamed that weapon. I jumped in front of the beams, trying to grab the weapon and got hit by the beams but somehow lived. My family was cowering in a corner and were too scared to do anything, so I kept looking around the house. I found a closet and looked down at a small vent, removing the opening. I realized it was too small for any humans to fit into though and discarded it. Then I looked up and saw an entrance to an attic. So I opened it up and there was a window in the attic. I opened the latches to the window, vowed I would come get my family, and flew away. I flew over a cluster of buildings for awhile until I landed by some restaurant. The people in there were of a higher caste, being mainly Female Furies. I'm not sure if it's because I'm a female too or because I'm very small and completely harmless, but when I came in, the Furies in the restaurant were willing to hide me when some Parademons came in looking for me and "other humans that has escaped". I was hiding under a long table and positioning the Furies legs so no one could see me (the Furies let me do this) and then I woke up.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #380 on: June 06, 2018, 12:21:35 PM »
Had weird and somewhat sad-ish dream about Steppenwolf. I'll write it here later.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #381 on: June 10, 2018, 08:52:20 PM »
-So that dream about Steppenwolf, basically in the dream he was asking me over and over "Why do you care about?" and sounded like he was going to cry.
-I had the weirdest dream about me, Mike, and Apokolips. It was fucking weird. Mike and I were on Apokolips and we were in some office-like building and I was talking to Gilotina (one of the Female Furies whose in my story "Red Shift") and Mike apparently had some disease he contracted and I was trying to get Gilotina to give me a cure I could inject into him. She started laughing and said "I don't mind when you get feisty but don't let the boy act up" and after some convincing, she gave me a cure I could inject into Mike. So anyways, we get back to some house that looks like my old house from Florida, but on Apokolips, and I tell Mike to come inside and we both go inside, then the lights go dark and then they come on kind of dimly and I feel like something is wrong and Mike is just GONE. And I knew I needed to leave the house so I did. Then I have some weird thing where it's like I'm waking up but in my Eriq's room and at this part of the dream, I legit don't know who I am for a minute, then I wake up at 9:00 which is really early for me (everyone asked why I was up and I told them it was because of a weird dream that I woke up).

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #382 on: June 19, 2018, 11:00:56 PM »
Had another dream about Apokolips and my story "Red Shift". Will update here when I have time. Also, notes for another dream I had: in Japanese, dream in Japanese, chef putting ice cubes on his head.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><