Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 32709 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #390 on: October 24, 2018, 12:50:04 AM »
-I dreamed about Apokolips. I was inside an industrial-ish place, a kind of laboratory. I was with a bunch of Apokoliptians, but I couldn't focus on any of them well. (Meaning it was hard in the dream to look at their appearance directly.) There was an intruder in the lab and they were panicking, saying "Stellar! Stellar! You're the best shot here!" and were trying to get me to take some sort of weapon, but then I was shot in the head with some sort of stun gun by the intruder. It felt like my head exploded with electricity, but I wasn't dead. When I woke up, I was locked in the lab. I crawled over to the door where I thought I saw the shadow of Steppe and I was like "Steppe? Is it you? Are you dead? I'm not." but the he wouldn't answer. Then I was in some other place where I was watching time and the universe being born. Here I actually witnessed my boyfriend's birth on Earth. Then I woke up!

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #391 on: October 24, 2018, 10:41:39 AM »
My dream had to do with Stephen Hawking. In my dream he was dying (like he did in real life), but he kept asking me for his "favorite candy". I kept pulling out candy and was like "Is it this one Mr. Hawking? What about this one??" and when I got to the almond joys (coconut candy), he snatched them outta my hand and started furiously eating them. Then he suddenly got out of the hospital bed he was in, could walk and talk and do all the stuff he could when he was younger, looked right at me and said "Thank you, Emily", then he walked through a doorway of light and then I woke up.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #392 on: November 12, 2018, 01:55:18 AM »
Will update soon with new dreams. Luckily I talked to my boyfriend about them!

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #393 on: November 15, 2018, 05:51:34 PM »
Reminder to self to write down "Lisa/anime girl" dream.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #394 on: November 18, 2018, 02:00:17 AM »
-I was watching Lisa from "The Simpsons" on TV. She had on a blue scarf that was making her "feel weird". There was a shot of her walking in and out of frame repeatedly, trying to figure out what was wrong. She was taking off everything but the scarf. Eventually she turned into a blue haired anime girl. Anime-Lisa was then showed opening the front door to the Simpsons household. A bunch of small creatures that looked like sperm with anime faces swarmed her and melted into her skin. There was a shot of Anime-Lisa screaming. (This looked weird, her mouth looked so strange. Not even human and very exaggerated. And it was melding with her chin. Hard to explain.) Then Anime-Lisa was regular Lisa again.

This is one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. When I told them, my brother and dad were like WTF!? Idk, guys.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline kineticwaves

• Comprehender
  • drowning in synchronicities...
« Reply #395 on: November 21, 2018, 05:17:29 PM »
LOL! Dreams are a funny thing sometimes! The part with the sperm is deffo wtf-material but it's really creative and bizarre if you think about it.

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #396 on: November 25, 2018, 01:28:18 AM »
Indeed! : - )

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #397 on: November 26, 2018, 11:01:56 PM »
The Lisa one is interesting as I'm a huge Simpsons fan.  It's interesting that the scarf is blue and her moms hair is blue.  Also Lisa wears a pearl necklace that was given to her by her mom.  It sounds SUPER surreal with the frame skipping and then the snap back to normal Lisa!

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #398 on: November 27, 2018, 02:49:57 PM »
^^^It definitely was very surreal!

-So, remember how I've had a couple of times where I am half awake, half asleep and I feel like Saya is in my room? Well that happened but this time it was Steppenwolf and I remember sitting up in my bed going "Why won't you show yourself to me? This isn't fair" then I passed out again and had a weird dream. Ok so a little background, I occasionally have dreams about running away from my family. I've figured that it's not because I literally want to run away (because I really don't, I do love my family) but those dreams are like a metaphor for my worry sometimes about disappointing them. So anyways, I had a run-away-from-family dream again, but this one was just eerie and didn't have to do with the normal "worry about disappointing family" theme. Basically, I was going to go to Apokolips and my family didn't like that and was trying to stop me. There was a scene where they were making fun of me on our group text going: "Emily is gonna destroy the world, I'm sooo scared!!" and stuff like that. I was in the living room putting stuff inside my backpack and had this communicator looking device. My family came home and realized I was still there and tried to prevent me from leaving by taking my laptop. I asked my mom "What do you need my laptop for? It's mine" and she was like "Oh, I just want it". I grabbed my laptop from her and ran upstairs and carefully jumped out my window and started running away. Eriq tried running after me. Then the dream flickered and I was in some other house where Eriq was trying to convince someone to make me stay on Earth. I was then hugging a woman who was an aunt of mine and she was like: "I feel like I'm going to die, Emily". (Not one of my actual aunts btw. Dream made her up.) Then the dream flickered again and I was sitting on a young couple's roof. They didn't freak out and asked me why I was there and I told them I was waiting "to be picked up". Then I was like "Steppe! Lashina! Gilotina! If you can hear me, I'm ready to go!!" and theeen the dream flickered one more time and I was in a field at night watching an Apokoliptian spaceship descend through the clouds. (This was very vivid, I could see the altocumulus clouds getting shredded.) Then I woke up. Also, all throughout the dream I could hear Apokoliptinese being spoken on that device I had.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #399 on: November 27, 2018, 02:52:18 PM »
Steppe was in my dream and so was Glorious Godfrey.

-All three of us were on Earth outside my old house in Florida, then Steppe opened a Boom Tube back to Apokolips. He was carrying me and when we got to Apokolips, he put me down and we were in this very industrial looking room. Going through the Boom Tube fucked up my system and I started convulsing like I was having a seizure. Steppe got upset and yelled at Godfrey to do something and then he pinned me down and injected me with something which made me stop. Then I looked at Steppe and was like "I'm so tired, can I sleep?" and he was like "of course you can" and then I fell asleep but woke up.

(PS: "Steppe" is my nickname for Steppenwolf.)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #400 on: December 03, 2018, 12:11:43 PM »
-Had a dream about being a Muslim girl. This is like the 3rd dream like that now. I think it's because I'm doing my best to understand everyone's beliefs since I live in America (a melting pot) and Islam is the furthest away from my own religion (Kemetism).

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #401 on: December 05, 2018, 12:51:08 AM »
-In my dream I was at work. I told my coworkers I had a dream about being at work. (Dream within a dream?)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #402 on: December 11, 2018, 04:31:09 PM »
Reminder to self to write down dream I had about Saya talking about Steppe.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><