Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 35109 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #405 on: January 21, 2019, 07:00:26 PM »
^^^My brother also had a dream about the world ending and said I was the only family member absent.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #406 on: January 22, 2019, 02:52:34 AM »
^^^My brother also had a dream about the world ending and said I was the only family member absent.

The same night??  It's like worlds/dimensions were splitting.  It makes me wonder how often something like this happens that only perpetuates the fractal nature of our universe.  For a second I wondered where we might BE in this fractal then it hit me.  Its fractal and there is no "where".

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #407 on: January 22, 2019, 03:05:27 AM »
Hey Emily, I've noticed that you were one of the few still active members and thought I would reach out.  I was curious if you knew of any other active communities online for lucid dreaming, journals, or interpreting.  This was such a great place but its fallen out of sorts and being invaded by bots.

Safe Travels,
Max

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #408 on: January 24, 2019, 01:24:30 PM »
Yes, the same night! : O

And I believe Dream Views is still active. Lucid dreaming sites don't seem popular anymore. ;w;

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #409 on: January 24, 2019, 01:26:01 PM »
-Long dream. A spaceship abducted me but I don't remember what the aliens looked like. I was then in a strange cave that also looked like a mechanized library, trying to find someone to talk about my starseed-ness with. Then I was in a Spanish speaking country with my family and had to order tickets to a stuffed animal/plushie museum in Spanish.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #410 on: January 29, 2019, 10:07:51 PM »
The following is a prose version of a dream I had about my story “Red Shift”.

“Connect to the sky…”

“B-but why-? Why would someone try to break in here-?”

“Stellar. You ask too many questions. Please, just be quiet!”

The main lab for the Priesthood of Apokolips was in the Terrorium. This complex was located somewhat outside of the Ignis sector in a secluded corner of Apokolips. Only high ranking Apokoliptians could enter. Anyone else would be executed immediately for even daring to try. Dr. Bedlam, one of the chief scientists on Apokolips, had been showing a small group his latest horrifying weapons meant for use offworld. Among the group was Stellar, an astronomer searching for planets with intelligent life to conquer, Gilotina and Chasma, two regal Female Furies selected to come to the viewing, and Steppenwolf, the head general of Apokolips. Dr. Bedlam had been in the middle of discussing his new mind-altering creation when pandemonium erupted outside the facility. Someone was trying to split the doors in half, most likely to acquire the weapons inside. And this was unprecedented because no one had tried such a thing for hundreds of years. Who would dare?

That’s why Stellar was panicking.

Whoever was outside obviously smashed through all the Parademons and had a weapon like those that were in the Apokoliptian military. A molten crack ruptured through the door allowing a streak of white-hot light to pour through. Gilotina and Steppenwolf furiously raised their weapons, but Chasma started shouting.

“No! No! Give Stellar that new weapon! She’s the best shot here!”

Steppenwolf turned to Chasma, a nonplussed look rippling across his face.

“Since when can this child shoot!?”

Stellar suddenly snapped out of her anxiety and yelled back at Steppenwolf.

“I learned for-“

“STELLAR, JUST TAKE THE WEAPON!“

The doors ruptured, but Stellar was too late. She felt Chasma try to thrust Dr. Bedlam’s weapon into her arms, but then she felt something soft slap against the side of her head.

“OH MY-“

Her head felt like it was ripped off her neck, shattering with frigid electricity that spilt off her body. She started to convulse and then: abysm.

When Stellar rose back into the waking world, she noticed three things. One, the lab was wrecked. Two, there wasn’t anyone there except her anymore. Three, she could barely move without pain swelling in her head. She rolled onto her side, focusing on the broken doors. Maybe it was the effects of the stun weapon she had been blasted with, but she thought she saw shadows flittering by. She flexed her arms. Nope. Pain. She tried calling out.

“Steppenwolf? Gilotina? Is that you? Are you dead? I’m not… I’m not dead. Ste…”

END DREAM

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #411 on: February 08, 2019, 12:32:02 PM »
-A dream about my old co-worker and co-manager, Kara. I really dislike her in real life, fyi. In the dream, she called me from our old work and was trolling me on the phone with a new co-worker of hers. I became so angry that I destroyed my phone. I called the Female Furies and we went to kick her ass. (Or worse.) There was one part where I accidentally startled Granny Goodness while we were in the mall. Also, Ursula from the Little Mermaid was there too. We found Kara and... :slapfight: (Jeez, I don't dislike her that much!)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #412 on: February 10, 2019, 12:54:48 AM »
-In my dream, I was back in 5th grade so I was like 10 years old and I was wandering around my elementary school, Camelot (that was it's name), and I encountered Steppe and was like "Who are you?" and he was like "I'll see you in the future, little one" and then the dream flashed and I was playing with my childhood friend Maija.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #413 on: March 01, 2019, 12:14:47 PM »
-I had the most random dream. First, I was skydiving with Sammie and as we were free-falling, we saw Pokémon and anime girls in these pink storm clouds. Then I was in a vaporwave looking mall telling someone about how I "sky dived with a Bulbasaur". Then I was in some random house coming downstairs and asked my mom "Where's Steppe?" and she was like "oh he's over there" and he was randomly in a rocking chair like some chill old man except he had on all his armor. I don't even know.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline johnb

• Evaluator
« Reply #414 on: March 01, 2019, 02:51:37 PM »
-I had the most random dream. First, I was skydiving with Sammie and as we were free-falling, we saw Pokémon and anime girls in these pink storm clouds. Then I was in a vaporwave looking mall telling someone about how I "sky dived with a Bulbasaur". Then I was in some random house coming downstairs and asked my mom "Where's Steppe?" and she was like "oh he's over there" and he was randomly in a rocking chair like some chill old man except he had on all his armor. I don't even know.

Fun dream! Do you skydive IWL?

Hadn't heard of vaporwave before, but after reading about it, seems like something I might like. Vaporwave music, anyway. Will listen to it. OK, listening to 2 8 1 4 right now.
In the secret space of dreams
Where I dreaming lay amazed
When the secrets all are told
And the petals all unfold
When there was no dream of mine
You dreamed of me.
-- from Attics of My Life, by Robert Hunter

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #415 on: April 13, 2019, 12:02:06 PM »
^I have never sky-dived, but I want too one day! 2 8 1 4 is amazing. <3 Try to check out Eco Virtual's work if you can! The song "Cumulus Fractus" is a favorite.

-There was one part of this dream where i was giving birth (NO THANKS) and it felt super realistic, like it hurt and I could feel the baby. Then there was a part where I was watching a movie and a small child got their head eaten off by a monster. And then I was suspended in a lake at night, looking at the stars and reaching for them, but they were so far away...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><