Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 38828 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #420 on: September 12, 2019, 11:00:05 PM »
^I'm glad you enjoy reading them! ^__^

-An Apokolips dream: I was on Earth, in my town. I was driving and it seems the sun had just set. You could see the faint orange glow creeping up from the horizon. The stars looked ethereal and there were fast moving orange,pink,red clouds (that looked like nebulae). A red omega flashed in the sky and then an Apokoliptian spaceship flew overhead, shining spotlights on the ground. I stopped the car and got out, waving my arms and shouting. The spaceship came back and there was a white flash of light. I saw Steppe doing that smile he does (>///<) then I woke up.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #421 on: September 12, 2019, 11:02:15 PM »
-I was walking along the sidewalk outside my house at night. There were luna moths all over the grass and flying in the air. They were catching the moonlight and landing on me and then flying away. I was crying from their beauty. Then I saw a polyphemus moth relaxing on the grass and a woman almost stepped on her. I was screaming in my head to not hurt her but the words wouldn't come out. Luckily, the lady walked away and the polyphemus moth took flight.

(I really love moths!)

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #422 on: October 02, 2019, 11:28:47 PM »
Dream: All I saw at first was endless darkness, but then I remember waking up and I was on Apokolips in the house that always appears in my dreams (it’s the one Stellar lives in, the one in Ignis). Because the house is circular, I was facing the center of the room. I think it was the middle of the night because it was pretty dark (even though Apok’s skies don’t change often due to being in New Genesis’ shadow, it does get slightly lighter and darker depending on the time of day). Someone was there (idk which person) and touched my shoulder - I tried to turn and look but my vision fractured and bloomed like a crystal. I was like “I want to come back, let me visit!"

And then I woke up, the end.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><