Author Topic: Cycles of sexual dreams  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
Cycles of sexual dreams
« on: April 18, 2013, 08:31:48 PM »
I have only been keeping a DJ for 6 months now.  Lately (past few nights), my dreams tend more toward the sexual nature.

In looking back at my journal, I think I see a bit of a trend.  I seem to be cycling through more sexual dreams with my, well, cycle. (Sorry if TMI gentlemen.)

I am wondering if any of you more seasoned journalers out there (and apparently have to be female ;)) have noticed this as well...

Anyone? :sad1:

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: Cycles of sexual dreams
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 08:59:46 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline Shellidfl

• Evaluator
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 10:11:38 PM »
MB - I've had a similar problem for some time...  Time to bring the laptop to our new fav. geek...  At least I have another that I can use in the meantime.

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 06:21:44 AM »

Offline Shellidfl

• Evaluator
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 12:24:31 PM »
 :sad1:

Offline pj

• Learning.
  • Technical Guild
  • Evaluator
  • We are made of such stuff as dreams are made of.
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 02:20:25 PM »
It is a "plugin" or extension that was covertly installed on your browser.  Look for something called "Text Enhance" or any other plugin or extension that you didn't install yourself and get rid of it.

Most browsers have a "no plugins" mode you can test to see if it goes away.  If it does when you try this, you know for sure it is a browser extension or plugin.

And to the original post. . . I'm not surprised at all.  Finding these correlations is, I think, important!  Perhaps it will offer something that can be leveraged for lucidity.
What truly matters is not built of right and wrong; but of grace, and of love.

--pj

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 03:37:09 PM »

Offline iadr

• Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 06:52:30 PM »
Some weird thing has taken over my computer, making certain words blue, and if I put the arrow on them, it says I can win an ipad.  :shakehead:
Thanks for jogging our memory on something Moonbeam. We remembered something that we used to do a long time ago and wanted to try it again, so went looking for a program that would flash subliminal messages on our computer screen while we're using it, and found such a program on Download.com called Subliminal Blaster for free. Only problem was when we started installing it, the download site wanted to add some additional programs on our computer, one of which sounds like the program you just described. By using our firewall program though we kept the unwanted program from installing, and got the Subliminal Blaster program installed. After using it for only one day we completely forgot about it though, so just started it up now.

Mine are increased with certain supps like gm, that's about the only pattern, I think.
GM definitely leads to more sexual dreams. Wonder what other kind of supplements might lead to them. It might be worth investigating this. as it would be nice to be able to produce them at will. :chuckle:
Beg and Bas: HA GG TR LM CL SO LC RS FL LW TD
Int: EF BI JR DC WH CT CW IA WA TA WT JT RA WW WF RA MF WF BO TK
Advanced: TT AN OB CS BH ST
Sea:
All tasks completed. Going through a second time.

Offline Shellidfl

• Evaluator
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 08:55:40 PM »
And to the original post. . . I'm not surprised at all.  Finding these correlations is, I think, important!  Perhaps it will offer something that can be leveraged for lucidity.

So, pj... Are you suggesting I RC every time I am having sex??? :campfire:

Offline pj

• Learning.
  • Technical Guild
  • Evaluator
  • We are made of such stuff as dreams are made of.
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2013, 09:27:37 PM »
Of course!  Doesn't everybody?
What truly matters is not built of right and wrong; but of grace, and of love.

--pj

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 09:45:10 PM »

Offline DrTechnical

• Lead Tangential Thinker
  • Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 07:15:49 AM »
Iadr had asked what other supps can lead to sexual dreams. If you recall Yuschak's book, he was suggesting Mucuna Pruriens as an LDS. Never helped me get lucid. But I had some seriously torrid sex dreams that were non-lucid. Just FYI.
"In a fearful stampede to save themselves from the terrifying menace of an original idea, the herd can become a mindless destroyer of the light." - Thomas Campbell

"I just had to get nice last night. My Mind is so free, you wouldn't believe ... you wouldn't believe" - Dave Wyndorf

"I don't understand. How can less be more? That's impossible. More is more." - Yngwie Malmsteen

Offline Shellidfl

• Evaluator
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2013, 09:09:40 AM »
Of course!  Doesn't everybody?

Hmmm - "Sorry, Honey.  Just making sure I am not dreaming" O_O

Iadr had asked what other supps can lead to sexual dreams. If you recall Yuschak's book, he was suggesting Mucuna Pruriens as an LDS. Never helped me get lucid. But I had some seriously torrid sex dreams that were non-lucid. Just FYI.

FYIs are ALWAYS welcome... (Now, can I afford to buy MP as well... :P)

Offline iadr

• Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2013, 08:46:31 PM »
Thanks DrTech. We've been taking Mucuna Pruriens ever since reading his book, but had no idea it could contribute to sex dreams or LDS, as we've taken it primarily due to its ability to boost ones confidence in their dreams, which is probably why we enjoy doing so many death defying feats in our dreams :chuckle:

At one time we upped our dosage to two pills a day, after which we noticed a change in our attitude, as we became very aggressive, which was good in a way because it helped us get a lot of things done. When it started to affect our temper though, making it a lot harder to control, we had to go back down to one pill a night.  ;-D
Beg and Bas: HA GG TR LM CL SO LC RS FL LW TD
Int: EF BI JR DC WH CT CW IA WA TA WT JT RA WW WF RA MF WF BO TK
Advanced: TT AN OB CS BH ST
Sea:
All tasks completed. Going through a second time.

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2013, 08:55:49 PM »
I tend to have sexually oriented dreams when I am sleep deprived or physically sick.
As for around my 'time' I tend to have a lot of bathroom dreams. So if you're ever perusing my dream journal and notice a proliferation of bathroom dreams... you'll know what's up.
Too much info? Too bad.
 :P

The impossible is possible tonight. ~Smashing Pumpkins 
https://twitter.com/MortalMist/status/473630187901317120