Author Topic: Quantum Mirrors  (Read 11354 times)

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• I am the neon starlight...
  • Analyzer
  • Just dream
Re: Quantum Mirrors
« Reply #180 on: July 02, 2017, 02:11:13 PM »
I was walking outside late at night and I saw my art professor... and Donald Trump :/ . They both congratulated me on my art and wanted to know where I was. Later in the dream, there was another version of me being born and my professor's wife was extremely happy about that. When *I* entered the newborn's body and grew up rapidly, I still held the same identity and interests as the past Sammi. I liked Zelda, Ladytron, and art. My first incarnation and second incarnation were both tied and I had memories from my first incarnation and it's like the transition never occurred.

[I woke up in real life and went back to sleep.]

I was in class and had a quiz to do. I was talking to these two girls that I wanted to be friends with and asked them a stupid question that I'm embarrassed to write on here (even though it was a dream). They told me that I have no idea what a best friend is. Later, I left and walked to the third floor of the college. There weren't any rooms, just stalls of computers and professors. I saw my professor that I'm going to be having for fall semester (in real life), but he looked younger and I didn't recognize him. I asked him what he teaches and he said "science about mainly plants and animals." I asked him what his name was and it was the same as it is in real life.

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #181 on: July 13, 2017, 12:33:10 AM »
Sweetest part of the dream: I hugged a monkey for several minutes, and it was adorable. I also hugged some panda bears! ^__^

Creepy part of the dream (or was it another dream): I was at school and one of the janitors saw me and said that he admired me. It was really creepy, like I imagined him to be some kind of pedo. The school morphed into some other kind of building. I tried to avoid him at all costs, and I even had to go other routes to avoid him. I even ended up outside climbing up a house to go into the jungle. I know that's random, but yeah.

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2017, 02:38:10 PM »
I think I'm just starting to get my interesting dreams back again. Most of my dreams lately have been kind of lackluster, and I think I know the reason.

Anyways, in my dream from today, I was in a huge sandy biome and I could see the entrance to a huge building with stained glass windows on the door. I was hanging around this biome and I don't know what happened, but I ended up entering a school for kindergartners and I found a whole bunch of sleeping people in rooms as well as a store with cute stuffed animals and such. After that, I left, had a hard time figuring out where I was supposed to go until I eventually saw the door....these purple wires emerged in the sky and I was to do these tricks on the wires and have them photographed a certain way. It was like I was trying to do this performance art piece.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 02:51:23 PM by Ambient_Dynamics »

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2017, 02:40:32 PM »
I entered the tip of a pyramid-shaped building and found out there were both lava bits and water bits. Plus I saw chests in various areas. I kept exploring... it was inspired by Minecraft.

Offline Alex Lou

• the scattered
  • Evaluator
  • Inaccurate Count
« Reply #184 on: August 21, 2017, 03:51:07 AM »
I imagine your minecraft dream all pixelated.  Or was it closer to reality?

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #185 on: October 02, 2017, 09:02:55 AM »
It was pretty pixelated.

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2017, 09:09:09 AM »
These child nomads were dressed in weird (but cool) Bohemian-styled clothes. They were dancing around in a winter setting... outside

A character from a show I watch irl was having a physical fight (that looked staged) with a regular DC. The character kept closing doors and refrigerators and such so the other character couldn't find an exit... eventually, he was in a circular room without any exit whatsoever...

I wanted to make myself a galaxy dress and did.

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #187 on: December 30, 2017, 02:13:02 AM »
I was in a computer lab at school, and I saw bioluminescent trees on a screen. Somehow the bioluminescent trees sprung up thoughts about a test lab experiment on humans. I told somebody in the class that the test lab experiment is cruel and she said it's not cruel - a lot of good can come from it. Later in the dream, my sister was going to be part of the lab experiment and was terrified. Then I was a part of it and ended up inside of a building with groups of people being used as test lab experiments. I was in a group and we had to compete with other groups and people from my school... We basically answered questions and ended up lucky that we won and didn't have to be killed and a few seconds later we ended up escaping from that whole building.

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #188 on: December 30, 2017, 02:38:01 AM »
Was receiving kisses from a black dog. I found out (outside of this dream) that my sister was with a black poodle.

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #189 on: December 30, 2017, 03:48:40 AM »
I was in the 2D art room and it had a bunch of Halloween designs hanging around. There was also a sign that said 'I don't have any cats' when I had several. I even had some of my art stuff hanging about... mainly drawings... I walked out of it and saw my speech teacher in another room. Something about her leading the people in her class to another room. And I followed them into that room but I don't know what happened.

Later, I ended up in the cafeteria and saw somebody that I thought would be cool to sit with and then her other friend came by as well. She was wearing golden Egypt-esque clothes. I complimented her. I then went to get some food in the cafeteria which was unconventional - such as rice crispy with lettuce and tuna put together - was back in the art room.

I then ended up in another frame of the dream where I was sitting on the porch waiting for a ride to school. My mom was there and I wanted to walk to the driveway to go to the bus but she told me it was too early. So I went inside and got more of my shizz together. I walked outside again, saw the ride, and there were a whole bunch of books for sale. They had doggies in them and the designs were holographic from what I can remember.

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #190 on: January 03, 2018, 05:23:54 PM »
Dream snippet: actually about pizza rolls.

I don't remember much except that I was in a store with a group of people and we were gonna get pizza rolls... however, they wanted pizza puffs which, in the dream, were different. [in real life, they're the same thing if you don't know]

Also, there were a whole bunch of pieces of jewelry and there were cards (or parts of magazines) and I wanted the Egyptian one.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 07:59:04 PM by Ambient_Dynamics »