Author Topic: Quantum Mirrors  (Read 9477 times)

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• I am the neon starlight...
  • Analyzer
  • Just dream
Re: Quantum Mirrors
« Reply #180 on: July 02, 2017, 02:11:13 PM »
I was walking outside late at night and I saw my art professor... and Donald Trump :/ . They both congratulated me on my art and wanted to know where I was. Later in the dream, there was another version of me being born and my professor's wife was extremely happy about that. When *I* entered the newborn's body and grew up rapidly, I still held the same identity and interests as the past Sammi. I liked Zelda, Ladytron, and art. My first incarnation and second incarnation were both tied and I had memories from my first incarnation and it's like the transition never occurred.

[I woke up in real life and went back to sleep.]

I was in class and had a quiz to do. I was talking to these two girls that I wanted to be friends with and asked them a stupid question that I'm embarrassed to write on here (even though it was a dream). They told me that I have no idea what a best friend is. Later, I left and walked to the third floor of the college. There weren't any rooms, just stalls of computers and professors. I saw my professor that I'm going to be having for fall semester (in real life), but he looked younger and I didn't recognize him. I asked him what he teaches and he said "science about mainly plants and animals." I asked him what his name was and it was the same as it is in real life.

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #181 on: July 13, 2017, 12:33:10 AM »
Sweetest part of the dream: I hugged a monkey for several minutes, and it was adorable. I also hugged some panda bears! ^__^

Creepy part of the dream (or was it another dream): I was at school and one of the janitors saw me and said that he admired me. It was really creepy, like I imagined him to be some kind of pedo. The school morphed into some other kind of building. I tried to avoid him at all costs, and I even had to go other routes to avoid him. I even ended up outside climbing up a house to go into the jungle. I know that's random, but yeah.

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2017, 02:38:10 PM »
I think I'm just starting to get my interesting dreams back again. Most of my dreams lately have been kind of lackluster, and I think I know the reason.

Anyways, in my dream from today, I was in a huge sandy biome and I could see the entrance to a huge building with stained glass windows on the door. I was hanging around this biome and I don't know what happened, but I ended up entering a school for kindergartners and I found a whole bunch of sleeping people in rooms as well as a store with cute stuffed animals and such. After that, I left, had a hard time figuring out where I was supposed to go until I eventually saw the door....these purple wires emerged in the sky and I was to do these tricks on the wires and have them photographed a certain way. It was like I was trying to do this performance art piece.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 02:51:23 PM by Ambient_Dynamics »

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2017, 02:40:32 PM »
I entered the tip of a pyramid-shaped building and found out there were both lava bits and water bits. Plus I saw chests in various areas. I kept exploring... it was inspired by Minecraft.

Offline Alex Lou

• the scattered
  • Evaluator
  • Inaccurate Count
« Reply #184 on: August 21, 2017, 03:51:07 AM »
I imagine your minecraft dream all pixelated.  Or was it closer to reality?

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #185 on: October 02, 2017, 09:02:55 AM »
It was pretty pixelated.

Offline Ambient_Dynamics

• Analyzer
  • Just dream
« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2017, 09:09:09 AM »
These child nomads were dressed in weird (but cool) Bohemian-styled clothes. They were dancing around in a winter setting... outside

A character from a show I watch irl was having a physical fight (that looked staged) with a regular DC. The character kept closing doors and refrigerators and such so the other character couldn't find an exit... eventually, he was in a circular room without any exit whatsoever...

I wanted to make myself a galaxy dress and did.