Author Topic: ** Tweet dreams by bluebird **  (Read 12828 times)

Offline bluebird

• Is this the real life?
  • Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Dream Initiated Lucid Dream
** Tweet dreams by bluebird **
« on: December 17, 2013, 09:16:42 AM »
This thread holds a copy of some of my finest dreams, if you enjoy them and want to see more feel free to check out my complete DJ at http://mortalmist.com/forum/index.php/topic,5063.0.html

:rc:
Current Challenges:
-Garden of Eden
-Meditate in a LD
-more

Offline bluebird

• Is this the real life?
  • Project leader
  • Evaluator
Re: ** Tweet dreams by bluebird **
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 09:24:31 AM »
11th March 2012

I am in a forest and I find myself thinking that whatever situation sucks, this is really really boring. Wait a minute what am I doing here? I'm hit with full lucidity and complete awareness. I start to look around the forest and it's a very nice place. The dream seems stable enough, I start walking around to see what will happen. I remember iadr said something about moving fast and dangerous is useful in maintaining a dream and that's something I've been having trouble with, so I started running but I wasn't going as fast as I wanted to.

I tried to imagine a motorbike, and then I turned around and there was one. It was very old and fragile looking though, will this thing even move? I get on and start the engine, it is stuttering a lot. I twist my hand (that's how motorbikes work right?) and it starts wobbling onwards. Whatever I try it just won't go faster, eventually I go toppling off and hit the ground. I decide to carry on my journey by foot, and just see what I come across. I find a small slope, with a puddle at the bottom. The puddle seems awfully white to be water, and I'm reminded of the void. I decide this is as good as time as any to practice a scene change. I put my head in, at first I feel the cold wet water but then I'm instantly greeted with the void. I jump my whole body into nothingness, which was quite a squeeze as the puddle was very small.

The void is black this time, and I can see nothing and decide to stay there to be with my thoughts. However, I then see a white light and take it as my next scene so I pass through it. I find myself in some sort of large secure office building. There are gates all the way around the outside and there must be something secret hidden here. I start to wander around to see if I can find any DC's to talk to, when all of a sudden I see a very weird thing. I'm in a room with a very high wall, and a ledge at the top. It must be about 2 storeys high in total. Standing on the top of the ledge is a SQUIRTLE?!? This is pretty cool, I start to talk to the Squirtle. I ask him his name, he says his name is Squirtle. I ask him my name, he says my name is Tom (my name isn't Tom, I think the name came from Moonbeams husband, or 50 first dates' "Hi I'm Tom")

At this point 3 security guards approach me. Even though I'm lucid my dream instinct is to run away. I'm holding a small plush dull of a pikachu, which I guess represents the secret of this building, and the thing they were keeping so secure, is the fact they had pokemon. I get away and find myself on the top floor. It's more like a hotel up here. I walk in and find a girl I haven't seen for a long time, but used to quite fancy. I talk to her for a bit but it doesn't seem like she is too interested in me, darn.

The scene jumps and I find myself in the parking lot for the same building. I have to rescue the pikachu, it's really important! As I am heading to the gate, an alarm sounds. "God Dammit!". A police car pulls up and the cops come out after me. They have guns, so I guess I'm in America, but I do not fear them as it's only a dream. I start running away from them but they seem to get a good surround on me. I get caught and pinned to the ground. In one last ditch attempt I try to use logic to save me. "Tom, it's me buddy, it's Tom." Another cop was like "Tom, do you know this guy?". There is a little bit more discussion but eventually they let me go.

I want to leave the parking lot but I can see no easy way out. There are a lot of cast iron gates but I realise I could probably kick them down if I wanted to. I kick a few down with my infinite strength, but some of them just don't seem to budge. I start running towards the double doors that mean escape, and then I imagine them opening. Bingo! The doors slowly swing open. As I get closer the thought creeps into my head "Oh no I bet they will close right when I get to them". What a stupid thing to think! The doors slam shut and I am locked in the car park. Typical!

I remember that I wanted to fly again in a lucid so I decide to try and fly out. I find a suitable wall and try to imagine myself flying. I then try jumping but I just sort of float back down. I tried flapping my arms, putting an arm up like superman and even closing my eyes, I just couldn't do it. I was contemplating trying to merge through a wall to see if I could do it, when the scene changed itself.

I was on the ground floor of a building and I was with that girl again. I approach her and just outright kiss her. I don't think she really enjoyed it too much, which makes me feel a bit guilty, but at the same time I am confused because it's my dream so surely she must enjoy it. Then some guy comes up to me and goes "Hey I should be doing that". Oops, I guess she has a boyfriend. Then something weird happens, the boyfriend comes up and starts kissing me :| Ew no, I imagine him away and then I am kissing myself. What the hell! Oh I must be the girl. I kiss myself a bit longer and then imagine myself to be a guy again, and I go back to me.

We are now in the elevator and things start to get a bit steamy

: NSFW • show
We are intimately kissing when I decide I want to have sex with her. The scene skips from the elevator to some sort of jet plane. There are tonnes of women on here dressed in bikinis and the pilot announces we're going to Australia. Cool, that sounds exotic! The plane takes off and I look out of the window and see a railway station. Lol, whatever, that's not what I'm here for. We start undressing each other and then we begin to have sex Doggy Style. I am cupping her breasts whilst we do it and suddenly things get weird again. For some reason, she decides the only way we can carry on is to stick a pencil in my ass. I'm not really comfortable with this, won't that hurt? Isn't it a bit weird? What the hell is wrong with this chick. But the pencil miraculously appears and I didn't want to stop so we just carried on. After we were going for about 5 minutes I woke up.

I fall asleep again at my laptop after watching a minecraft video. I imagine I'm playing single player and I get killed by creepers. As I'm gathering my stuff I see another guy playing on my map. What the hell, am I dreaming? I put my hand into the keyboard and all the keys bend around, allowing my hand to pass through. I remember my failed attempt at flying so I decide I will try again. I float up out of bed and do a few spins in the air, for some reason I see my bed and a street view separately as I'm spinning. I want to go outside so I try and fly through the wall. I close my eyes to brace for it but it seems every time I open them I'm back where I started and I haven't passed through. I wake up
Current Challenges:
-Garden of Eden
-Meditate in a LD
-more

Offline bluebird

• Is this the real life?
  • Project leader
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 09:36:17 AM »
7th April 2012

I am visiting Manchester University and talking to people there. Again, it seems like I have the idea that I want to change Universities. I appear to want to come here to do my final year instead of staying in my current Uni. I talk to some guys and they all seem pretty cool. There was one particular DC, a young black guy who seemed really nice, and I remember hoping everyone at this uni was just as nice.

I wander off to go exploring and I find a weird staircase. It leads up to 7 identical floors, except for the old fashioned numbers labelling each floor respectively. I head all the way up to floor 7 and I see a horrible sight. I can't remember exactly what I saw, but it involved Lord Voldermort and it worried me a lot. I sprinted back down the stairs looking for help. What do I need to do, I should find Dumbledore right...Dumbledore will help us. As I reach the ground floor I am instantly greeted by none other than Albus Dumbledore... Hmm, yeah right. This can't be real so I am dreaming. As I become lucid I inspect Dumbledore a little more. He is wearing a pink dressing gown with angel wings built in from the same fabric. (That's so Albus ;))

I lead him up to the 7th floor where I found Voldermort but we go back in time, and we are in a classroom. There are lots of kids (about age 10) playing and mucking about. My attention is drawn to one young boy, who does in fact look like Tom Riddle. He is reading through his notes for an in class test. He seems very angry and focussed on succeeding. He keeps scribbling out notes and screaming as he does this, saying "I have to get over 100% GAAAAH!". I feel a little sorry for him, and then, some boys come over to talk to him. I believe one of them was a younger version of the black DC from my previous dream. They are trying to offer him some help for the test, and saying he should relax, but he screams at them to go away.

I head back outside and talk to Dumbledore about what we just saw. He says that is why Voldermort is always so angry, but I don't really understand. We head up the stairs and onto floor 6. Hey, we were on 7 before how can we go up to floor 6? I get a little confused and enter the room. It is just an empty unfurnished room with horrible old wallpaper. There is nobody here with me any more. I get worried that the dream might be going unstable, so I figure now is as good a time as any to try a scene change...This is where things start to get interesting.

I shut my eyes and spin around like crazy. After I feel my body do about 4 or 5 rotations I open my eyes again, not wishing for any particular scene but open to see what the dream gives me. I am in a bedroom, it's not my bedroom so the dream change definitely worked and I am still lucid. I see a door right next to the bed. Before opening it, I try to think of what I want to be behind it. After all, I am in a strange place so there can (and will) be anything behind that door. I have always wanted to go the beach in a dream, so I try to envision a sandy beach, palm trees, you know the drill.

As I open the door I don't get the exact scene I wanted, but I see the sea not too far in the distance and that is all I could ask for. It's a little far away so I figure flying will be faster to get there. I float up into the air with ease, and when I reach about 10m I lean forward to head in the beach direction. However, the second I lean forward and see the road below I go plummeting down and land with a thud. It stings a little.

I dust myself off and decide to quit showing off and just walk to the beach. As I step onto the sand I see the tide coming in unnaturally fast. It quickly gets to my feet and sweeps me off my feet. I land face first in the water and feel the icy cold water splash on my face (I deliberately focussed on feeling the water to see if it felt realistic). Some locals come running over to see if I'm ok, I tell them I'm fine but I am not a confident swimmer. They drag me to the edge, like a pool edge but for the sea, and I hold on and talk to them.

There is a young girl (about 8 ) with her father here. The Dad tells me I should stay by the edge so I don't drown. However, I say to the little girl "Watch this, I can't drown". Her eyes light up a bit with curiosity as to what I mean. I dip my head under water and start to walk/swim backwards whilst still facing them. She ducks her head under water to see if I'm ok. I can see perfectly fine through the water, and I choose to talk to her, assuming it is possible to talk underwater in dreams.

I say "Are you surprised that you can hear me? Not only can I talk underwater but I can stay under here all day" and give her a wink. As I speak the bubbles come flying out of my mouth, but she appears to understand me anyway and I do not need to surface for air. I walk backwards further, really enjoying this experience and planning to walk to bottom of the ocean shortly after (for the badge challenge.) The dream ends unexpectedly.
Current Challenges:
-Garden of Eden
-Meditate in a LD
-more

Offline bluebird

• Is this the real life?
  • Project leader
  • Evaluator
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 09:40:22 AM »
10th April 2012

I have a false awakening in my bedroom. Aha! I'm on holiday so this is all a dream! I open my eyes with great difficulty and it's quite dark. I stumble out of bed but I am almost completely paralysed. I see my Dad on the landing and he asks me what I'm doing. I say "Nothing, don't worry". He is carrying a stripper (tool for cutting grass) and comes and drops it off in my room before leaving.... Huh, whatever.

I have such difficulty in moving, and I can barely open my eyes. I need to stabilise this dream somehow. I approach my wardrobe and open the door. I shut my eyes and imagine it as a portal to somewhere or something else (I can't remember if I had any specifics...don't think so). I fall face first into the wardrobe and then do a front flip accidentally before standing dead upright in my well lit room. Excellent!

I walk out of the door and see that the upstairs window is much bigger and clearer than it should be. Well, Moonbeam was telling me I would be able to go through glass, time to do it! I walk towards the glass and consider my options. I could charge straight through, but I probably wouldn't get to feel what it's like. I step on the window ledge and press myself into the window. It bends slightly with my body. I feel myself go through like I'm breaking the surface of water. Suddenly, I'm already on the other side, I can feel the air against my face and I instantly plummet to the ground. Grrr.. Next time I'll try it on a ground floor window.

Okay so I'm now in the street of the house that I grew up in, not my current one. I take a look around to see what I can do with this lucid. I notice the sky is much different to usual. It's dark blue with a large red/orange patch where the sun has just set. I take it in for a bit, before deciding I want a better view. I try to fly up to the top of the nearby house, but I simply can't get myself off the ground. I try jumping but I just bounce with what feels like realistic gravity. I need a better tactic...

I walk around the house expecting to find an open field where I can lie and stare at the stars. I get almost that. I find a field filled with crazy trees, they are nothing like I've seen before and very unrealistic. I walk in and explore, but then I think that this scene is so beautiful I don't want my body in the way to ruin it. It is, after all, completely untouched by humans. I walk back onto the road and stare for a while at my forest and the sky. It's such a beautiful scene. The sky is now filled with stars, way more than I have ever seen. I see a few uh...cosmic things (very colourful, anyone know?) as well as... something big and white.

I can't believe it...that's the moon! It's so big and pretty, I have to go there this is my chance. I kneel on one knee and take a look at the concrete, getting ready to take a leap of faith, when I think of a better idea. I imagine the concrete below turning to rock. It does. Suddenly it isn't lit so clearly as it was a few minutes ago. I take some time to visualise the Earth above me, and when I'm satisfied this will probably work, I stand up. Voila! I am standing on the surface of the moon, and above me is the Earth. One of my personal goals finally completed :D The Earth is constantly changing, I have a hard time keeping it looking realistic as it wants to be cartoony. At one point it changes to an old fashioned map of the Earth, and my friend Steven is walking across it. I wave and say hello.

I stare at the Earth for some time, and try to look at space but I don't see much except stars really. I am sitting here in awe, when I suddenly realise "huh, I guess this is TILD then if I was on holiday" still oblivious that the previous was a dream too. I decide I've done enough for today, forgetting about my alien task or getting to heaven, and I deliberately wake myself before I forget this amazing dream.
Current Challenges:
-Garden of Eden
-Meditate in a LD
-more

Offline bluebird

• Is this the real life?
  • Project leader
  • Evaluator
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 09:46:11 AM »
This lucid is short but it came from one of my most impressive nights of dreaming, 14 lucids recorded that night (most of them short FA's though, but still a good read)

28th April 2012

I am lying in bed when I realise that I don't think I was conscious. Oh, classic INRALD. I stumble out of bed and crawl across the floor. There are small blue pillows everywhere, what the hell are these doing here. I am reminded of the badge "use all five senses", so here goes. I look around and observe the strange pillows. Nothing too out of the ordinary apart from them. What's next, eating a pillow of course! I put the corner in my mouth and try to take a bite out of it, but it's too tough. Hmm...what am I going to do. I stuff the whole pillow into my mouth, willing it to shrink which it does. It all fits in, but then I start to gag. I think to myself 'No, I don't need to gag I'm dreaming...' and I finish my so called meal. I forget about the other senses after that ordeal, and focus on my next badge.

Conjure fire, right how am I going to do that. I guess the rest of these pillows should be useful. I swirl my right arm around in circles and imagine fire to appear underneath. After a few attempts, suddenly I see a bright orange ring of fire appearing to float above the pillows. It looks very unrealistic much like video game fire. I didn't quite get the effect I desired, but it seems good enough to me. The fire shortly goes out and the dream ends.
Current Challenges:
-Garden of Eden
-Meditate in a LD
-more

Offline bluebird

• Is this the real life?
  • Project leader
  • Evaluator
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 09:59:27 AM »
14th May 2012

I am in an alleyway and something causes an RC. I am dreaming, cool. I for some reason get the urge to play about with magic powers (which will be a theme all night long) so I imagine this grey ball and start making it fly towards and away from me. I am having fun, the ball looks kind of like clay and is moulding into different shapes of it's own will as I send it out and back over a distance of about 1 meter. I then catch the ball and transform it into a bird. It becomes a small thin bird, which has a rainbow pattern of feathers dominated with blue. It hops up and down along the length of my hand, I can feel each footstep tickling my hand. I really want to move but I don't want this moment to end. I twist my hand 180 degrees and back slowly and the bird happily hops onto the other side of my hand. Eventually he flies away and the dream ends.

---

I am at what appears to be an American college where everyone is preparing for some big party that is happening tonight. I look around to try and find the building where the party is at but I can't seem to find it. I end up walking to a creepy old building instead, where some elderly people are trying to have a concert but they all seem concerned that the house is haunted. I take a look around but I can't seem to find the ghost. Suddenly in the middle of their performance the ghost comes out. It's an elderly old lady, and she reminds me of the strange DC from a past dream who I thought beared some significance to me.

I walked over to the ghost, she was playing the organ, keyboard, piano (yes all 3) and singing all at the same time (4 copies of her), yet the crowd seemed to think it was being performed by other people. I get angry that they are so mean to this ghost, so I walk over to the one on the keyboard. She turns and smiles at me as I stand next to her and watch. I notice the one on stage is crying. I lean in and hug the keyboard one, and the singing ghost seems to pluck up some courage and keep singing. I'm not sure what they were performing, but I didn't really enjoy it. It was just good to see this ghost so happy after being tortured for so long by the people (how often do you see a ghost story like that).

---

Fragment: I have some sort of lucid where I am a super hero. I became lucid when I realised I was playing counterstrike and developed some powers and played with them, can't really remember as nothing significant happened. I teamed up with Bruce Willis and we kicked some ass.

---

Carrying on from previous fragment, me and Bruce are invited to meet the Queen as we have apparently done almost enough good deeds to put us at #1 in the superhero list. Apparently the Queen lives in Chester now, as that's where we are. We walk towards the river where I see the queen taking photos. I go to take a photo of her but at the same time she turns to take one of us. Uh....awkward. As we get closer I ask Bruce if I need to bow or anything. He says no, just call her ma'am when you speak to her.

I am suddenly wearing this royal hat, which is really frustrating to keep on my head so I balance it on my chest with a necklace that is keeping it in place. I notice the Queen isn't too happy with her crown either so I guess I'm not the only one. We head towards the palace which has a very large step to get into, very inconvieniant. The Queen trips on it and shouts "FUCK this stupid fucking step." which I find hilarious. She invites us inside where there is some guards and a lot of seats, her and Bruce walk straight through security but I get stopped. The queen says she doesn't trust me so I have to sit in the rubbish seats at the front. I tell her she has no reason not to trust me, and I say "Watch this".

I pick up a pen and throw it at a window, intending it to go through without breaking the glass. It doesn't. The pen bounces off and lands on the floor, and the Queen is annoyed at my feeble trick which just looks like littering. I say "ok then, watch this" and I walk over to the pen. Instead of using kinesis to lift it up, I decided I will create wind to make it fly up, that way I can get the aerokinesis badge instead. So I imagine a gust of wind, which we then hear, and it picks up the pen which safely flies into my hands.

The Queen is impressed, and runs off to fetch some other people to "show me off" to. While she is gone I play about with some more kinesis by dropping and catching an apple. When she gets back I tell her if I can make an apple float can I wear her royal cloak for the day. She doesn't give an answer but I think it was a yes, so I do it and she is impressed. She leaves again, this time for good and I am left with a young girl who is apparently her daughter. I want to impress the girl of course but I don't know how just yet. At that moment it starts raining very heavily outside. She tells me she hates rain, and it doesn't take much thinking to know what I need to do next.

I walk outside and feel the rain ominously hurtling down at me, each raindrop soaking my clothes a little bit more. I sit on the grass and look up to the skies, there is a smiley face carved into the clouds which confirms that I am still lucid. I concentrate very hard, trying to make the rain stop. It takes some time, but I manage to slow the rain a bit. The girl is not too impressed, but I realise I'm going about this the wrong way. I focus on sunlight instead, and almost immediately we are bathed in warm sunlight, almost all the clouds disappearing leaving just a few fluffy clouds in the sky to give it that pretty summer look.

I go inside and we chat for a bit about her family and what life is like, they seem like a pretty regular family to be honest. She then says a friend is coming over, and asks me to play host for a while and I oblige. This teenage girl comes round who for some reason I immediately dislike. I'm not sure why right now, but I just don't like her. I politely say hello all the same, and invite her around the palace. As soon as she steps up the big step, she runs to the wall and starts playing with what looks like a fusebox. I don't like the looks of this. I grab her arm and prevent her from touching anything, but the royal girls says it's ok. There is a bit of arguing and confusion but before we reach a result my alarm goes off and
wakes me.
Current Challenges:
-Garden of Eden
-Meditate in a LD
-more

Offline bluebird

• Is this the real life?
  • Project leader
  • Evaluator
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 03:21:05 AM »
This is an extract from a much longer dream. Thought I'd only include the lucid bit as it's the most exciting part. Shark fighting, paired flying and walking on water:

9th March 2014

Suddenly the scene changes and I find myself in a green field in my current town. I realise that I must have been dreaming and suddenly I'm no longer angry from all the bad things that happened in the dream so far. I am next to one of my friends and he seems to be pretty clued into the fact that this is a dream also, as he asks me if I want to go flying. I tell him I certainly do, and we link hands and take off. Once we get quite high, we start spinning around in a circle together, much like you would see skydivers doing. We approach a big hill which I want to fly up to the top of, but he tells me he wants to crash into the sea.

I trust that he knows what's going to be fun in this lucid, so I agree with him and we go hurtling down towards the ocean. We hit the water with a splash, and start swimming around. I notice that the water is extremely thick with sand, even though we are in a deep part. I decide to play a joke on my friend by shouting "SHARK!" and pointing behind him, however I didn't think to consider that in a dream this might actually conjure a shark. Of course, it did, and suddenly we spot a black fin heading straight in our direction. My friend swims away, but I decide to fight the shark instead.

I grab the shark by its tail, and start wrestling with it. I take good care not to let its teeth get too close to me. Eventually I get a good hold of the shark and seem to be able to control it quite well. I get out of the water and start standing on top of it, making a note of how easy it is to walk on this sandy water. I pull the shark out, and notice that the top half of its body is smeared with blood. I swing it around by the tail in circles, before releasing it and sending it flying off into the distance.
Current Challenges:
-Garden of Eden
-Meditate in a LD
-more

Offline alwayslearning

• Comprehender
  • "Whose dream is this?" "Yours"
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 07:19:13 AM »
Nice to see you're still practicing, mate. Good on you.