Author Topic: too many dreams left me jet lagged?  (Read 1249 times)

Offline natsy

• Restricted
  • Analyzer
too many dreams left me jet lagged?
« on: July 17, 2014, 12:35:05 PM »
Does anyone have that feeling of jet lag , like you've missed a few hours through having so many dreams? I spent the best part of a year having about 8 big long dreams every night,, and left me jet lagged by about a year,,,its makes you tired?******** yawn

Offline iadr

• Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
Re: too many dreams left me jet lagged?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 04:17:19 PM »
Does anyone have that feeling of jet lag , like you've missed a few hours through having so many dreams? I spent the best part of a year having about 8 big long dreams every night,, and left me jet lagged by about a year,,,its makes you tired?******** yawn
It actually has the opposite effect on us, sort of an energizing effect. But that could be because of the short duration of our dreams, because on nights when we've had as many as 20 or more really short lucids we were really energized the next day.
Beg and Bas: HA GG TR LM CL SO LC RS FL LW TD
Int: EF BI JR DC WH CT CW IA WA TA WT JT RA WW WF RA MF WF BO TK
Advanced: TT AN OB CS BH ST
Sea:
All tasks completed. Going through a second time.

Offline natsy

• Restricted
  • Analyzer
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 04:19:46 PM »
You said 20 short dreams ? How short are we talking?

Offline iadr

• Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 08:04:53 PM »
You said 20 short dreams ? How short are we talking?
From a few seconds to a minute of two, which makes them very easy to miss if we're not watching for them. It's been a while since we've strung that many of them together, but many mornings before we get up we can have 3 or 4 WILDs within the last 10 to 15 minutes of sleep. And although some of them might seem fairly long when we're in them, we can tell by the time when we get up that they were really much shorter than they felt like...:chuckle:
Sea:

Offline natsy

• Restricted
  • Analyzer
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 08:37:17 PM »
Mine seem to go on for hours, these days i just usually sit down somewere and wonder my dream away, is great, it impossible for meto have one for seconds, because once im in, im in? The'll always be an eternal wonder.

Offline iadr

• Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 09:32:43 PM »
Mine seem to go on for hours, these days i just usually sit down somewere and wonder my dream away, is great, it impossible for meto have one for seconds, because once im in, im in? The'll always be an eternal wonder.
By the sounds of it yours could be more like obes where you're actually out of your body in your spirit body somewhere else. We used to have a lot of those when we first started taking supplements, and they were incredible, as we'd visit other planets, and other dimensions. But these days, most of our lucids seem to occur in our mind, which is a lot less fulfilling than the obes were.

Consider yourself lucky, and enjoy yourself while you're out there. There's a whole other world out there to explore.
Sea:

Offline natsy

• Restricted
  • Analyzer
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 09:37:26 PM »
There not oob , there just dreams ,always have been .

Offline Komikubo45

• Comprehender
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 06:53:17 AM »
I cant believe that dreams are the reason of your jet lag  :razz: