Author Topic: September 2014 - Monthly Meeting Place - The Garden Of Eden  (Read 1315 times)

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
September 2014 - Monthly Meeting Place - The Garden Of Eden
« on: August 30, 2014, 07:22:47 PM »
September 2014 - Monthly Meeting Place - The Garden Of Eden
Please record all of your visits to The Garden Of Eden Here:

Dreaming about going to The Garden Of Eden will earn a bronze award. Being at The Garden Of Eden while lucid, but not meeting with anyone there will earn a silver award. Being The Garden Of Eden while lucid, and meeting with someone there will earn a Gold Award. Being at The Garden Of Eden and doing something out of the ordinary like talking to Adam or Eve, or God, while there will earn a Platinum award

(We'd like to thank Bluebird for this idea...:clap:)

« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 07:42:23 PM by iadr »
Beg and Bas: HA GG TR LM CL SO LC RS FL LW TD
Int: EF BI JR DC WH CT CW IA WA TA WT JT RA WW WF RA MF WF BO TK
Advanced: TT AN OB CS BH ST
Sea:
All tasks completed. Going through a second time.

Offline bluebird

• Is this the real life?
  • Evaluator
  • Dream Initiated Lucid Dream
Re: September 2014 - Monthly Meeting Place - The Garden Of Eden
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 08:46:39 AM »
I'm not a Christian but thought this would be a good idea.

I think I'll make my mission to either stop Adam eating from the tree of knowledge, or eating from it myself.

See you in the garden, folks!
Current Challenges:
-Garden of Eden
-Meditate in a LD
-more

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 06:58:24 PM »
Interesting and awesome idea, bluebird!

I shall try - really I shall, but also still trying to get to Pepperland.

Offline bluebird

• Is this the real life?
  • Evaluator
  • Dream Initiated Lucid Dream
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 02:08:10 AM »

I get up and fly in the direction I'm expecting the garden to be. Looking around, this place is magnificent. I have a view of a lot of Japanese-style wooden houses all covered in a very light layer of snow. I fly towards the forests and the snow clears, so I look out for anything magical or unusual that could represent the garden. Before too long, I see a tree which really stands out. Although all the trees here have green leaves, this one has bright gold leaves. I get closer and see that there is a lot of leaves spinning around it calmly, almost like a very mild tornado. It really it fantastic and impressive to look at, and I assume that I must have found either the tree of knowledge or (more likely) the tree of life.

I made a few attempts in that dream, if you'd like to read the whole thing. This is the closest I got, worthy of a silver I guess?

Will definitely try this again on my next lucid night, probably next week.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 02:47:34 AM by bluebird »
Current Challenges:
-Garden of Eden
-Meditate in a LD
-more

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 12:41:46 PM »
I really don't know if I made it there, but here's part of my sequence from last night.  I did intend on going there as a second/backup plan...

OBE. I lift and go upwards. I feel RR at my feet. We are outside, near a large tree. I looks at him and again he looks like hubby. Again I try to engage him with talking and communicating telepathically but he just wants sex now. He starts feeling me, running his hands over my body. I give in and he explores my lower region with hands first, then his mouth. I lose some lucidity as I decide to return the sentiment and actions and go down on him. He becomes very large, but then I see other "appendages" and decide to fondle these while I continue with the one in my mouth. This goes on for some time as we float around the tree. We never really finish and I loose the dream

(Notes - So, my goals when going to sleep were to get info from RR, and possibly go to the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden.  While awake, I was thinking way to much of the events of my day.  I think this got to my SC, and muddled my dreams, recall, and full intent.
Maybe that was the Tree of Knowledge - you know, the whole good and evil thing????)

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 07:27:10 PM »

I get up and fly in the direction I'm expecting the garden to be. Looking around, this place is magnificent. I have a view of a lot of Japanese-style wooden houses all covered in a very light layer of snow. I fly towards the forests and the snow clears, so I look out for anything magical or unusual that could represent the garden. Before too long, I see a tree which really stands out. Although all the trees here have green leaves, this one has bright gold leaves. I get closer and see that there is a lot of leaves spinning around it calmly, almost like a very mild tornado. It really it fantastic and impressive to look at, and I assume that I must have found either the tree of knowledge or (more likely) the tree of life.

I made a few attempts in that dream, if you'd like to read the whole thing. This is the closest I got, worthy of a silver I guess?
Excellent! Excellent! :clap: Good job! Definitely worthy of Silver. One Silver coming up.
Sea:

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 08:27:56 PM »
(Here's our unplanned visit this morning, as it just happened, which we'll accept a Gold award for since we ate some berries from the bush that tasted like red hots, got into a lake that healed and rejuvenated our body, and then communicated with God telepathically, which seemed like the best way to communicate).

In A Beautiful Garden Area Where All Of These Wild Flowers Are Growing - Remembering The Monthly Task Of Going To The Garden Of Eden And Realizing That We Are There (WILD)
Coming to this huge tree that has roots and branches going out in all directions, that we decide must be the tree of life, although there is no fruit on it. Being next to these bushes that have all of these berries on them that taste like red hot cinnamon candy.

Walking along this path that goes down to this beautiful lake, that when we get into completely heals and refreshes our body. Feeling the presence of God everywhere as the sun it shining down on us, who we're communicating our love toward telepathically, as this seems the best way to communicate.

Sea:

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 09:18:35 AM »
This is a great idea! I'm not particularly religious but would love to sit down and have a little chat with God one time under 'The Tree'.
The impossible is possible tonight. ~Smashing Pumpkins 
https://twitter.com/MortalMist/status/473630187901317120