Author Topic: My dream Journal  (Read 58479 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: My dream Journal
« Reply #480 on: July 05, 2019, 02:27:18 PM »
That's really awesome how you came up with the Avatar username... I'm glad I know how I'm supposed to pronounce the username now. Thank you... :)

It's off to that work thing for me...

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #481 on: July 09, 2019, 11:03:31 PM »
This fragment is a day old in my brain by now so I have documented it in the fragments of fragments that I can remember. 

[F] 7-July-2019
A friend of mine JH who died recently is piloting a Red Baron like biplane, that is indeed red, with me seated behind him.  He is piloting the plane over a wide sprawl of suburban buildings very slowly.  The plane is moving so slow there is no way it could stay aloft IRL yet we manage to stay aloft.  I remember feeling a warm contented feeling as we glide above the buildings.

Next I remember the plane we were in is hanging by from a billboard by what looks like a large leather strap.  Standing near the plane looking down I can see a small baseball field, almost like a Highschool level field. 

Another friend of mine ChrisC shows up and wants to fly in the plane as well.  I remember thinking the plane may not be able to handle the weight so I tell ChrisC to sit in the back.  I figured since he is much smaller than JH and I it would help balance out the plane. 

Last I remember JH is still piloting the plane but it is only maybe 10 feet off the ground and moving even slower than before.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #482 on: July 10, 2019, 12:45:25 PM »
That was a nice dream about your friend. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I've had a couple of co-workers that I would consider friends even though we never hung out outside of work that died. I dreamed about them quite a bit after I heard about it. Also when my real dad and my grandma died I was always dreaming about them too. I remember a lucid I had after my dad died. (From alcoholism) I saw him in a dream and I did a reality check remembering he shouldn't be there. Sure enough I was dreaming.

One of the co-workers I knew that died, unfortunately was only in his early 20's. He was the kind of person everyone loved to be around super friendly and fun, the life of a party. But sadly, he liked drugs a bit too much and was doing everything he could get his hands on. Even off the shelf cold pills, too many at once... One day apparently he took the wrong combination of things and his heart couldn't take it. 

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #483 on: July 10, 2019, 08:37:07 PM »
One of the co-workers I knew that died, unfortunately was only in his early 20's. He was the kind of person everyone loved to be around super friendly and fun, the life of a party. But sadly, he liked drugs a bit too much and was doing everything he could get his hands on. Even off the shelf cold pills, too many at once... One day apparently he took the wrong combination of things and his heart couldn't take it. 

That sounds all too familiar, a number of people I knew growing up have died similarly.  The superfluous opiates are creating a deluge of addicts and deaths.

Dream fragment from early this morning.

[F]
I’m riding in the back seat of an SUV and my long dead father is driving with my little sister riding shotgun.  We are driving through a neighborhood that looks like the small town in Wisconsin that my dad grew up in.  We round a corner to the left and I see a large open area with dirt roads that are adjacent to a lake.  I look around at the different cabins on the left and right excited that we will get to stay by the lake.  I look through the windshield and see a medium sized Willow tree without the long vine like branches hanging down.  I point to it and tell my dad and sister, “now that is a cool tree!”.  We drive along the dirt road next to the lake with cabins on the left.  My dad says something like “There’s the regret destroyer” and points at a large ATV with a clear plastic canvas covering the cabin instead of cloth.  There was snow sitting on the top of the vehicle but not anywhere on the ground.  My dad parks the car next to some small trees a few of which the branches are encased in webbing made by those “web worm” caterpillars.  I look at the cabin and it along with the area looked like something you would see in an early American settlement in autumn.  We head into the cabin and I lose recollection a bit.  The last thing I remember is being shown my room by my dad.  He said there are two very strong entities that I need to be aware of.  My sister and I step into a small empty room with a low ceiling and wood flooring.  There is some sort of totem to my left that looked like it had a goat or deer head on the top and an arrangement of small beads or seeds on the floor.  My sister and I sit in the far corner to the right, I remember being excited to see these entities or interact with them.  I look at the door that leads out of the room and it starts to slowly close by its self.  I chuckle to myself and gesture with my hand making the door fly back open hitting the wall.  This happens one more time and I think to myself “Really?! That’s all they’ve got? Come on..”.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 10:06:47 PM by Oneironautical1 »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #484 on: July 12, 2019, 08:08:36 AM »
That was cool. Sounded like a very nice setting. I  liked how you were more than prepared to take no any supernatural  forces.  I like supernatural dreams, even if they get scary. They are pretty wild, and have a certain powerful feeling tone in my dreams.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
« Reply #485 on: July 13, 2019, 05:29:20 PM »
Very cool dream about the entities, location and all. Almost feels familiar. Do you often have supernatural powers in dreams? If so, is there a specialty? I used to like manipulating fire like a firebender from Avatar. Actually, come to think of it, I snatched the sun down from the sky in a very recent dream. Seems I still like playing with fire.
 :voodoodoll:

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #486 on: July 15, 2019, 10:50:21 PM »
Do you often have supernatural powers in dreams? If so, is there a specialty?

Actually yes, it's usually Telekinesis but it varies.  I attribute it to my anime and video game love.  I actually remember a dream fragment from the night before last that I asked a dream character "are there any sports for TK users?" :D

[L/F]
I'm looking through a wall of windows at a patio pool consumed by a raging thunder storm.  The people around the patio are scrambling to find shelter as the wind and rain bare down.  Inside where I am, everything is calm and bright.  I look to my left and see shallow wading pool.  It reminds me of a lucid I had years ago and how realistic the water felt and tasted.  This makes me realize I'm dreaming and I could see if I could recreate that level of immersion.

I quickly step into the pool and feeling the cool water envelope my feet and legs.  As I did I felt a spritz of pool water go up my nose with a slight burn and a lingering smell of chlorine. My recollection becomes fuzzy now.  Last I remember I was trying to entice an attractive woman from across the pool by fingering her using TK.

[F]
There is some sort of outdoor festival being coordinated and constructed.  Like Burning Man but in midwest pine meadows rather than a desert.  We gathered as a large group and constructed a grey stone building with simple walls roof and pillars.  I remember it was to be the home/portal for the "Emperor" to inhabit and dictate from.  After it was built everyone in our group were given tasks to prepare the area for the festivities.  I was tasked with inflating 6 balloons that would be decorations.  The balloons were to take the shape of different mythical animals like a griffon or a demonic ghost.  When trying to inflate them they either popped or would only form a normal bulbous balloon and not the intricate 3d shape.  I wondered around the strange fair ground asking different people about it.  I was finally able to inflate a couple but not all 6. 

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #487 on: July 16, 2019, 10:08:32 PM »
Congrats on the lucidity. Also, which emperor were you talking about? A real one or a fictional one or just some random figment of the dreamworld?

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #488 on: July 17, 2019, 06:54:25 PM »
Congrats on the lucidity. Also, which emperor were you talking about? A real one or a fictional one or just some random figment of the dreamworld?

It was some entity that was considered the ruler of said land.  One thing I do remember but couldn't quite describe within the narrative was that this "Emperor" was composed of rock.  It was a Golem like creature, very tall and composed of right angled blocks of granite, or some other sparkling grey stone.

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #489 on: July 27, 2019, 10:39:18 PM »
Last night I had quite a few vivid dreams but by this time I am a bit forgetful.

[F]
I'm at my parents house perched in a tree that I used to climb next to my bedroom.  I can see the splintered rot descending into each nodule of a missing limbs.  I remember from previously in the string of dreams charging my body with energy and channeling it into the living things around me.  I grab the tree on my left and right from my squatted perch.  I charge my body and feel it flow into the tree.  I watch as the gnarled limb holes glow orange like the end of a cigarette, getting brighter and brighter.

This energy charging of my body is something that I actually do in waking life.  I have always done it even as a young kid.  Nothing magical happens and I don't channel it into other things or whatever.  It's a weird tingly feeling that starts basically behind my bladder that grows stronger and works its way up my back and throughout my body.  If I increase the intensity my whole body starts to shiver, even after I stop and relax I feel like I have pins and needles all over my body.  I have heard about different stuff referencing charging chakras and kundalini meditation.  I know it sounds down right silly and I can't help but think there is some scientific explanation to it.  I might actually just say fuck it and ask a physician or something.

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #490 on: July 31, 2019, 12:10:01 AM »
[F]
I begin recollection with the objective of meeting someone named "Miss Maeve".  I had the feeling I was supposed to meet her somewhere and I was just about to miss her.  I am at the entrance to a large performance hall and to my left I can see a large auditorium with rows of standard seating in the center and tables along the walls.  I am looking into the huge hall while I'm about to ask an usher if he knew where Miss Maeve was.  The second I open my mouth to speak I look to my right and see a woman standing next to me winking with her finger over her mouth in the "Be Quiet" gesture.  She looked like my ex D, but she a look in her eye that I had never seen in waking life.  I lose recollection until her and I are walking down the aisle on the right of the hall between the tables and rows of central seating.  She points out our seats and I bend over to pick her up and carry her over the seated audience to our seats.  As I do I remember her saying "don't drop me" with a cheeky grin.  I remember her doing this in waking life and this almost makes a reality check happen.  We make it to our seats and I slowly let her down with care as if she weighed nothing.  She looked around at other people with an awkward smile as if she was disappointed that I didn't drop her.

[F]
I only remember looking out from an apartment balcony that was maybe 6 floors up.  The balcony and building were plumb against a cliff that overlooked an empty lake or reservior.  As I stare at the barren lake bed, I simultaneously see and hear a meteorologist talking about how a very intense storm is about to hit the area.  I can see in my mind a weather radar image of a giant red storm cloud sweeping across the city.  The rain and wind slowly build as hail begins to fall, it all exponentially intensifies until I lose recollection.

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #491 on: August 05, 2019, 09:17:10 PM »
[F]
I'm outside on a bright summer day in what looks like a city park with shade trees dotting the open grassy hills.  I can't remember the narrative really just that my boss would be coming back to town.  Next I am flying up over the park area as my boss's plane approaches and lands near a large building.  I actually think to myself "I normally can't fly this high." but this doesn't trigger a reality check.  When I look down I can see the tops of trees slowly passing as I climb higher to a around 100 feet. I lose recollection here.

[F]
I'm sitting in a large open hallway like one at my college with windows looking out to an open enclosed patio.  I feel like I have to shit and for some reason just push one out...  I realize I had just shit my pants and quickly move the lumps of shit into a plastic bag next to me.  A new co-worker of mine J passes by and I play it cool until he is out of site and throw the shit bag in a trashcan.  I think I actually had a fart IRL and this was my mind explaining that feeling lol.

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #492 on: August 17, 2019, 09:36:27 PM »
[F]
I'm looking down a short set of stairs that I can see into a college's library or lab of some kind.  I can see a man sitting at a table working on some paperwork on his desk.  He leans back and is talking to someone across the room that I can't see.  I notice its an old friend that I had a falling out with years back.  IRL he has refused to respond the few times I have reached out.  Seeing him I think, "Oh wow, maybe I'll get a chance to talk to him and patch things up."

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #493 on: August 20, 2019, 09:10:24 PM »
[F]
I begin recollection looking at an attractive blonde woman talking to me.  She is walking around as she spoke doing something, I watch without retaining anything she is saying.  She stops and locks onto me asking if I was listening to her.  I tell her I was listening but I was preoccupied with her accent and that I've never heard anyone speak with that accent.  I think to myself that I never really heard an accent.  Instantly a sort of deja vu retcon of my memory happens where I imagine having heard it.  My recall becomes blurry but I remember cuddling up next to her and my face comes closer to hers.  I can see her lips, angular and defined.  I coyly nuzzle closer negotiating a small kiss which instantly cascades into increasingly more passionate ones.  I wake up... I can still remember the feeling of her kiss, floods of firm advance with ebbs of yielding softness.

[F]
I am with the same woman from the previous fragment.  We are walking down what looks like a street in my old neighborhood around my parents house near the lake.  The houses to our right all have blooming cherry trees in the front yard with the pink pedals carpeting the lawn.  I remember describing them to the woman as "Sekiro" blossoms not "Sakura" blossoms.  As we walk along I see an old woman standing in her front yard.  I walk ahead of my companion to speak with her about something.  I don't remember what we spoke of, only that she said there was more to see in the back yard.  It felt like a sort of special invite for us to see her backyard's display of plants and landscaping.  My recollection gets very hazy now.  Last I remember I am walking to rejoin the blonde woman when I look down and to my left.  There I see a strange arrangement of the pink cherry blossom pedals on a dark blue wood plane.  Each pedal was evenly spaced about half an inch apart, some are pedal shaped while others have intricate holes and patterns like butterfly wings.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 10:36:58 PM by Oneironautical1 »

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #494 on: August 22, 2019, 02:03:02 PM »
Your last couple of dreams have a mystical feel about them. Have you thought deeper on them?