Author Topic: My dream Journal  (Read 37378 times)

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
Re: My dream Journal
« Reply #450 on: August 01, 2015, 11:43:02 AM »
I had tried it a few times in my youth.  After experiencing how shitty it leaves you feeling afterward and the cost of the stuff it was totally not worth it and haven't since. 
It would be nice if more people in the world had your common sense.  ;)

Yea I experimented a lot and never understood the appeal of cocaine. 

I had my first lucid in quite some time early this morning :)

[L]
My recollection of the previous fragment before becoming lucid is gone now.  I remember being in a small room with nothing else in it other than a small group of people.  It looked like either an underground basement or bunker.  I'm walking and talking to someone I can't remember about what but the last sentence was.  "When you're dreaming and you realize your dreaming and become lucid."  In the middle of the sentence I stop walking and look around as I realize I am dreaming.  I tell the guy I'm talking to "Like right now we're dreaming!  Normally I would go around doing crazy stuff I normally wouldn't in real life but this time I wanna see where the dream takes us."  He didn't say anything and I look around the room again.  I see a single door in the corner behind me and walk over to open it.  I do and it leads outside to a windy brown haze.  I look down and there is no ground we seem to be in the middle of the air and the haze was so thick I could only see maybe 30 feet out.  Being the only exit I knew I had no other way to go but was quite hesitant as sometimes high flights can wake me up with a falling reflex.  I breathe and relax knowing I wont fall if I don't freak out.  I step out into the wind I quickly spread my energy throughout my body and take control of my flight.  I turn back around floating a few feet away from the door.  The group of 7 or so people I was with are gathered at the door looking a little lost as to what to do.  I ask "You guys remember how to fly right?"  None of them answer.  I fly back to the door and grab the hand of the guy at the edge of the door.  I tell them to relax and hold hands and slowly fly away from the door.  As I do the people come out one at a time all holding hands like a chain.  I get the thought that my energy was flowing from me through all of them to help them fly.  We all descend into the haze and I see the floating bunker disappear to my left.  I look down the chain of people and remark how it almost looks like a flock of ducks or geese.  I look down and we don't seem to be getting anywhere until we finally get below the haze revealing a rainforest below.  We are still probably a few thousand feet up which is much higher than I normally can fly without freaking out.  I stay calm as we all glide over the landscape.  As we get closer to the trees I can tell they aren't anything that normally grows on earth they looked like plants from Pandora the planet in Avatar.  We fly over one area that was set up in an obvious grid pattern as if it was cultivated.  We finally get to the ground gliding to a gentle landing. I do remember walking around a bit on the ground but I guess I lost lucidity as I lose recollection here.

[D]
I am outside on a balcony of a restaurant about 2 stories up.  The balcony overlooks a busy street.  I walk over and stand on the railing looking down and get the idea that I could fall and stop myself before I hit the ground.  I hear someone behind worriedly tell me to get off the railing.  I tell them I'm fine and I bet them I could stop myself just before I hit the ground.  A few more people have turned to see what was going on and I stand balancing on the railing facing toward the street and lean forward.  I fall parallel to the street face first and 6 inches from the pavement I stop myself in mid air.  I stand up and look up at the people on the balcony and they're all frantically chattering about what happened.  I'm curious if I can still do it without as much distance to take control of my flight.  I jump into the air stretching my arms and legs out and fall face first toward the pavement again.  I'm able to harness the energy in my body originating from my heart chakra instantly surrounding my body stopping me inches from the ground.  The feeling was similar to two like poles on a magnet getting close.  I stay floating a few inches off the ground arms and legs spread and notice I'm slowly drifting to my left like an air hockey puck floating on a plume of air.  I laugh and look to my right and tell a person on the sidewalk to give me a push.  They ignore me and walk away.  I get back up and think about how I may be able to stop myself from hitting the ground but if it were a high enough fall I could still end up hurt from the abrupt stop.  I decide I need to try a decelerating stop instead of an abrupt stop.  I try it a few times and it required a little more concentration to slowly stop myself rather than an abrupt stop. I lose recollection here.

[F]
I am walking along a street that looks like one that runs in front of my old middle school.  Where the football field was now has playground equipment.  I make my way to one of the playground equipment and see a woman sitting on a merry go round writing in a notebook.  Behind her are children playing on some other playground equipment.  I assumed she was their teacher or something.  I look closer and its an old friend M.  She is writing intently in the notebook and doesn't notice me.  I lean downward and look her in the eye and say "Hey M!" with a smile.  She looks up from her notebook with a solemn expression and says with spiteful intonation "Hello misery." and looks back down at her notebook.  I'm a little taken aback and walk way without responding and go over to a near by climbing frame.  I nimbly swing and climb my way to the top of it and sit squatting perched looking at her feeling defeated.

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #451 on: October 23, 2015, 01:56:35 PM »
*Obligatory "It's been too long!"*

I've had lots of vivid fragments lately as my cat keeps waking me up early morning.  Also inadvertently sleeping on my back seems to induce more vivid/lucids.

[F]
It's crisp clear night with a grey hue from the moonlight. I'm outside in the backyard of an oddly familiar house.  It was a small ranch style house painted grey and white.  I'm with a group of people I don't recognize and a few of them are sitting in a small tree. The tree looked like a scaled down version of a fully grown one, only about 7 feet tall with grey bark and white leaves.  The tree was directly next to a small pool about 15 feet wide. I see one person standing behind the tree pulling on ropes making the tree bend backward.  The tree bent all the way back to the ground with the people still sitting in it.  I assumed they were going to try to fling themselves across the pool or into it if they didn't make it across.  Just before they launch themselves an orb of sharp white light appeared above the house.  It slowly moved over the yard then shot off toward the horizon. One of the women in the group yells "We got a visitor!" and everyone cheers.

[F]
I'm in an unfamiliar house.  The room is sparsely furnished with a sleek modern leather couch and a large flat screen tv and hardwood floor.  I look at the television and see a woman sitting on a fainting couch outside in a tropical setting with the sea behind her. Shes quite beautiful with dark brown hair and a silk dress with a sinister yet alluring smile.  I walk up to the TV, I flatten out my hand with fingers together and slowly push then into the television screen. I bend over and step all the way through into the tropical scene.  When I do the woman is gone from the couch and I realize I was tricked.  I look back toward the direction I came.  I see a giant window maybe 50 feet by 100 feet and see the room I was in behind a patchy grid of faint translucent pixels.  The woman is now in the room standing looking at me with a smirk. I quickly try to push my hand back through into the room and I can feel a force pushing back not allowing me to. My view through the window became increasingly patchy and distorted as she slowly raised her hand holding a remote and pressed the power button.

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
« Reply #452 on: November 01, 2015, 09:13:02 PM »
*Obligatory "It's been too long!"*

*Also obligatory "Damned right it's been too long!!!"* ;)

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #453 on: September 29, 2016, 12:07:18 AM »
I've missed journaling for the past who knows how long.  I've had lots of "life" happening so I've been a bit distracted but the dreams never stopped :D,  I had a few very vivid dreams that seemed to be linked and decided to log them.   Since its been all day before I decided to write them down it may be a little muddled.

[D]
I begin recollection in a mall with a large open atrium.  I am on the bottom floor of the open 3 floored mall.  I am looking around and see a women that looks familiar.  She is looks like she is of middle eastern ethnicity.  She approaches me and asks if I remember her.  I say I do but I can't remember her name.  She says something in a sarcastic tone to the whole of.  "I understand but I remembered you!".   She then tells me her name which I can't remember now.  I apologize and tell her I've been quite busy lately.  She asks me with what I've been so busy.  I tell her that I've been studying magic and that I could show her if she doesn't believe me.  She calls me on my claim and I proceed to show her.  I walk over to a small potted plant in a thimble sized pot only a couple inches tall and place my thumb and forefinger on both hands on the thimble pot.  I concentrate and channel energy into the plant.  The plant grows into a three story tall bamboo like three and promptly topples over into the open floor behind us.  When it hits the ground I notice its hollow and grab the bottom of the trunk and bring it to my mouth.  I make a cow like moo through the shaft of the trunk.  There were people standing near the end of the tree and they start looking around wondering where the animal noise is coming from.   I smile and look up at her.  She smiles back and then runs forward wrapping her arms around me in a tight warm hug.  I gesture with my left hand to raise her into the air.  She does levitate a bit but she looked scared and unstable.  I tell her that I am not as proficient at casting magic with my left hand as I am with my right as I am right and dominant.  I raise my right hand and concentrate to raise bother her and me into the air and we do smoothly and quickly.  I lose recollection here.

[F]
I start the fragment in a sort of third person RPG view. I only remember doing some simple dungeon crawling sort of gaming in third person.  My character was a knight in light armor with a party of other players, wizards, healers and what not.  We make our way to a castle like room with grey brick lining the walls.  I proceed into the next room and the floor falls away with every tile I step on.  I step back to the group and tell them we need to use this to our advantage because the other group is still behind us.  We tip toe into the room still making the floor randomly fall out from under us.  We manage to make it to the door on the other side and decide to set a trap for the group behind us.  We all grab carpets and tables to try to cover the pitfalls in the room we were in.  We made our way into another area on the other side of the room to wait for the trap to work.  Eventually the party following us walks into the room.  They were in traditional 1800 french military garb.   They make their way across the traps without falling in.  In seeing this i order my group to proceed forward immediately as the other group is close on our tail.  We make our way into an very large open room.  The area is probably 50 meters long and 25 meters wide.  At the opposite end of the room I could see a strange object.  It looked like a sea anemone without the tentacles.   I had the thought that it was the treasure we were seeking.  We quickly walk around and as we about 10 feet away I hear the voice of the leader of the opposing group.   He states that him and his group had been wandering the steps for over 1000 years.  I look back at the doorway they came from and laugh to myself thinking it was a time and space distortion that kept them locked away for a long time for them yet a few minutes for us.   I look around in the large ornate room we are in and see a large blob.  We ignore the other group and make our way to the tentacless mass.  I have the feeling that it is a great source of magic power.   I walk toward it and notice a strange sword leaning against it.  The sword was a long double handed hilt and a large jagged purple crystal blade.  I felt I had the choice of the sword or the gelatinous amoeba for my source of power.   I heard an inner voice that directed me toward the sword.  I snatched up the sword and then the opposing group grabbed the strange amoeba like thing.  I walked away hearing some voice tell me that the sword was a dragon sword and was very powerful.  Afterwards I felt a strange sense of dread.  A young man from the other group snatched the sword from my hands and promptly drove it into his chest.  He fell over in a sickly fashion as if he were about to die.  I look to my right and the leader of the other group had utilized the amoeba as a source of strong magic.  They promptly resurrected him and retreated.  As they did I saw two or three strange looking entities materialize.  They were tall with yellow skin and four antenna wearing white robes.  I had a strange feeling of fear yet awe toward them.   I ran and jumped through a similar sort of dungeon like environment. They fired bolts of yellow electricity with their head antenna and floated after us without effort.  I had the feeling the were the guardians of said sword and magic power,  I lose recollection at this point but still have a vivid visual of those entities. I

I drew these yellow skinned guardians and sketched them as best  I can.   I'm not the best at drawing bt this is basically what they looked like.  I wanted to post their likeness because they looked too familiar and I didn't know why.  Do they look familiar to anyone else?

:explode:

Offline Boadicea

• Aspiring storm chaser!
  • Evaluator
  • Remember who the real enemy is
    • My blog: Mortal Drivel
« Reply #454 on: September 29, 2016, 02:16:17 PM »
They do look familiar, though maybe just because they seem to have the generic alien appearance. Maybe something from Star Trek?
BTW if this is what a sketch looks like I'd love to see your finished art. That's way better than I could draw!
I have a YouTube channel: TorandoChaser!

What is better-to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
-Paarthurnax

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #455 on: October 26, 2016, 09:26:11 PM »
They do look familiar, though maybe just because they seem to have the generic alien appearance. Maybe something from Star Trek?
BTW if this is what a sketch looks like I'd love to see your finished art. That's way better than I could draw!

They are pretty much the generic grey/humanoid alien.  I used to draw a lot when I was younger but gave it up with lack of ime and motivation  :P

Alot of this lucid is kind of foggy now after the entire day has passed but here it goes.

[L]
I'm standing outside and its a bright vivid day.  I look up in the sky and see what looks like a planet that is just outside our atmosphere.  I could see green continents and blue oceans.  I think its so close I could almost jump there, so I try!  I squat down a bit and launch myself at thousands of miles per hour towards the other planet.  As I'm flying through the air about to exit our atmosphere I think about how when I am dreaming I usually freak out at such altitudes.  This makes me realize I'm dreaming.  I almost lose control and things start to blur and go dark as if I'm going to wake up.  I talk myself down and tell myself to relax.  I end up back on earth looking up at the other planet and decide to go for it again.  I squat down and launch myself upward.  I relax and concentrate on what I'm seeing and that I wont die.  I end up passing through our earthly clouds and see the other planet approaching.  I get the butterflies in my stomach from the height but after passing through our clouds and seeing the ground below I realize I'll be fine and go with the flow.  As I approach the planet the continents grow and I lose site of the whole planet and see green and white in front of me.  I think the white is the clouds of the other planet but then realize I'm too close for it to be clouds.  I'm a couple miles up and the closer I get I realize its a massive herd of zebras!  A huge smile stretches across my face and I start to arch my flight to run parallel to the ground.  I swoop down only a couple feet about the heads of thousands of zebras moving across a grassy plane.  I'm flying WAY faster than I normally can and try to keep it up.  I'm flying at a couple hundred miles an hour and dodge and weave myself through a forest and and power lines more gracefully than I ever have.

This lucid really gave me a wild rush.  I now know what its like to fly like superman.

[F]
There was some sort of sentient black goo that if it touches a person they turn into a psychotic flesh eating maniac.  My mom, sisters and I all barricade ourselves in my parents house.  We seal up ever gap we can and stay close together to make sure nobody is gotten by the black goo.  In one instance the goo starts dripping through the ceiling in the living room and I though it had fallen on the back of my neck.  I'm worried I've been infected but my mom tells me it wasn't enough to fully infect me and it just left a blister.  I remember feeling a large bubble blister on the back of my neck.  The last thing I remember is looking out the window of our house and the neighborhood looks different with houses that aren't normally there and the street is different.  While looking out I see an occasional infected chasing a car or someone on foot to try to tear them to pieces.  As I'm looking out the window I see a car driving extremely erratically and my sister and mother both prey with me "Don't his the house, Don't hit the house!".

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #456 on: October 12, 2017, 02:21:38 AM »
Sorry I haven't been posting but you know life gets balls the to wall insane sometimes. This will be quite elaborate at times but also some missing points.  It just seemed to be so vivid and fun that I couldn't help but add it here.

[D]
I begin recollection talking with a group of people some I know some I don't.  We all seem to be choosing an RPG like character that they would like to portray in a game.  Some saying "I wanna be the tank!" or "I'll be the scout".  I think about what character I would like and decide to go with a female battle mage.  She has blue skin, black hair and light carbon fiber looking armor.  I have the feeling that this is definitely a game and not IRL.  However I have the emotional devotion and forethought to defend my group.  I end up with a futuristic pistol in my right hand and my left hand casts psychic/magic attacks. 

Next I remember we are already in the enemies stronghold which looks like an underground cave.  There are holes and caverns that insectoid/crustacean enemies swarm toward us.  We all do our best to mow them down as them come but it seems like we will never stem the tide.  I run out of ammo and realize I haven't used my psychic attacks yet and extend my left hand and snap my fingers.  When I do a thick undulating disc of prismatic light appears in front of me.  It doesn't move until I instinctively gesture toward an enemy and it sticks to them and expands a bit.  I turn and run not knowing what is going to happen.  As I look back the enemy is frantically swatting at the incandescent gum that is stuck to them.  Almost instantly the creature turns into a black fog and disappears.  I have the thought that the person it sticks to is disintegrates or sent to a sort of void. 

I have more fragmented recollection of gaining better control of my psychic/magic attacks to the point I don't use my gun.  In one of them I was dropped into another video game like scenario where our group was supposed to eliminate the alien threat and were actually forced into retreat through the portal. One of the first iterations of my psychic attacks I am able to throw the incandescent film at an enemy and they eventually are overtaken by it and disappear.  Then I can throw the same glowing attack and snap my fingers and it will explode disintegrating anything near it. After much practice I am able to summon a translucent whip that shimmers with different rippling colors like oil on water.  It slices through anything and instantly kills any enemy before they have a chance to attack.

[F]
I am in an ex girlfriends house and I had accidentally left my underwear on the floor inside a few feet from the front door.  Her and I were entering the house as I remembered this and she hid by the door.  I lose recollection here.  The next thing I remember is her yelling at me that she is tired of my bullshit and she is going to call the cops if she sees me again. (FYI we are on good terms IRL but I still have feelings for her and know she doesn't for me...)