Author Topic: Voices  (Read 9170 times)

Offline Z0rb

• Knower
Voices
« on: November 12, 2014, 07:30:18 AM »
Greetings,

I was looking for answers in dreams without aware of the dream, when a voice tells me, meets and talks with Enomba, he will reveal the mysteries you seek. After awake I wrote in my diary the dream, the problem with the name is that I can't find anything on the internet that can help me with this strange name, including never in my life heard or read about the name Enomba.

What's your suggestion? Ignore that? Search more?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 05:56:57 PM by Z0rb »
"Use a zorb to walk on the road of full danger. Never let the emotion of fear touch you." - Message transmitted in dreams.

Offline iadr

• Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
Re: Enomba
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 08:14:18 PM »
Don't feel bad Z0rb. Iadr has things spoken to him all the time in his dreams, which are just as clear as they can be. Yet when he looks them up upon awakening, and does searches on them. he is never able to find anything on them. Maybe we're searching in the wrong place, as maybe these things are things that can only be found in the other realm, and not the physical realm. Maybe the person's name that was spoken to you is someone that you will have to find in the dream world. Think that we'll start looking in our dream world our self for these things from now on. Thanks for your post. We learned something while answering it.
Beg and Bas: HA GG TR LM CL SO LC RS FL LW TD
Int: EF BI JR DC WH CT CW IA WA TA WT JT RA WW WF RA MF WF BO TK
Advanced: TT AN OB CS BH ST
Sea:
All tasks completed. Going through a second time.

Offline Z0rb

• Knower
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 08:45:34 AM »
"Use a zorb to walk on the road of full danger. Never let the emotion of fear touch you." - Message transmitted in dreams.

Offline iadr

• Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 07:46:36 PM »
Sea:

Offline howitzer

• jATION the ©REATION
  • Evaluator
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 10:07:34 AM »
I'll see it when I believe it.

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
Re: Voices
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2014, 10:09:09 PM »
I'm not entirely sure where our dreams come from myself.  That said, I have had a recurring "being" in my lucid dreams who seems to be trying to help me learn things.  I know of other people who have had similar experiences.  Could it be a dream guide?  My higher self?  An entity from another realm?  I don't know, but enjoy trying to find out.  Look forward to reading more about your experiences, Z0rb!  (I ALMOST typed ZORG!  My bad!)

Offline Z0rb

• Knower
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 06:53:09 AM »
Honestly, I don't believe that Spirits can walk in the dream world, that means they broke the veil and can access all our information. I'm not saying it's impossible, but hard to happens. Besides, the world of dreams is a complex thing that one should be especially careful. The Dejavus is a good example of how we get to the future, on the other side of the coin, we have the past and we can go to the past through dreams. Unlike physical laws, dreams don't know the rules of the time, for it, is all part of the same. For this reason, I believe that many of the things that happen in dreams is not of easy interpretation, because the moment and the culture that we live in past lives is not the same culture and energy that we live right now, so we have many difficulties in linking some dreams. Said that, I believe it was my Self that said to my "conscious dreaming" to talk with Enomba.

Actually, I believe that I have misinterpreted the dream, after some insistence I think I came to the conclusion. I searched by the wrong name, the correct name is actually In Omba.

Quote from: [i]Encyclopaedia Of Religion And Ethics - Hastings selbie gray[/i]
Daemons & Spirits: 'It lives, thinks, has more intelligence than a man ; know things which are secret wihout seeing, is supernaturally powerful with mana; has no form to see; has no soul, because itself is like a soul: and In Omba, Lepers Island, the definition of Vui is as Follow:

Spirits are immortal; have bodies , but invisible; are like men, but do not eat and drink, and can be seen only by the dead'

Spinalonga is mainly knows today as the Leper Island. To my surprise, I went directly go to Crete and Crete was where the most important gods of Mythology arose...giving an important detail in my search and exploration in the world of dreams.

Offline iadr

• Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 09:38:29 PM »
Honestly, I don't believe that Spirits can walk in the dream world, that means they broke the veil and can access all our information. I'm not saying it's impossible, but hard to happens.
It's probably about as difficult for them to access our world, as it is for us to access theirs, difficult but not impossible, which is a good thing, because otherwise they would be able to bombard us with their thoughts all the time. In the dream world though, it may be easier for them to meet us in the middle somewhere since we are probably closer to their world there than we are while in the physical.
Sea:

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 09:51:34 PM »
I have had some very vivid dreams of family members who have "passed".  I also know of one prolific lucid dreamer who has many significant dreams of both her father and of other family members/friends who have, and are able to have significant conversations with them.  Is it "wishful thinking" on the part of those having the dreams that the "spirit" of that person has come to them in dreams?  Maybe.  But I'm sure if Maria were still here, she would be inclined to be adamant that the spirit of her father (or whatever she would say) has indeed visited her in her dreams.

I think it is possible, and may be a lot more to this.  But, not sure if this is the thread to totally get into a discussion like this.  I guess that would be up to you, Z0rb. :)

Offline howitzer

• jATION the ©REATION
  • Evaluator
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 08:38:45 AM »
I think it is possible, and may be a lot more to this.  But, not sure if this is the thread to totally get into a discussion like this.  I guess that would be up to you, Z0rb. :)

I was thinking the same thing Shellidfl. There are many places you can go with this topic, beyond just dream interpretation.

This begins to touch on beliefs, which we all know to be touchy at times.
  :iiam:
I'll see it when I believe it.