Author Topic: Shoulda RCed  (Read 4656 times)

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
Shoulda RCed
« on: February 02, 2015, 11:42:58 AM »
A thread dedicated to all those stupidly obvious reality-checkable situations in dreams that we find ourselves in... yet fail to RC at (aka the thread where we go :gaah: upon waking)

I spoke to a dragon that was sleeping outside my grandmother's house. A dragon. A. DRAGON. Did I RC? Nope.
 :shakehead:

The impossible is possible tonight. ~Smashing Pumpkins 
https://twitter.com/MortalMist/status/473630187901317120

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
Re: Shoulda RCed
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 10:09:50 AM »
My vision was split into at least a dozen different views of the same scene. My body was all numb and partial sleep paralyisis-like. Instead of RCing my irrational brain rationalized that fresh air would make it all better.  ::)

Offline iadr

• Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 08:14:54 PM »
Great idea for a thread Vex. iadr will probably be a regular contributor to this thread, as he missed dream signs all the time...:chuckle:
Beg and Bas: HA GG TR LM CL SO LC RS FL LW TD
Int: EF BI JR DC WH CT CW IA WA TA WT JT RA WW WF RA MF WF BO TK
Advanced: TT AN OB CS BH ST
Sea:
All tasks completed. Going through a second time.

Offline iadr

• Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 09:22:10 PM »
Here's our first entry from last night where we should have done a RC, as we were an attractive female in this dream, wanting to date our male boss. The biggest problem we have with becoming aware enough that something is wrong in these kind of dreams is that we're so deep into the dream that we're not even aware that we're not our self, much less that something is wrong...:chuckle:

We're An Attractive Female In This Dream, And Are Very Relaxed And Easy Going, But Are Interested In Dating Our Male Boss, Who Is Very Aggressive And Excitable - Having Just Spend 24 Hours At Work With Our Boss, At Which Time We're Feel Dingy, And Decide To Let Our Boss Know We're Interested In Him (Super Vivid)
While talking to this gal we work with, she tells us that our boss is also interested in getting together with us, and that he is in this other building now taking a shower, so that we should go over there now, and talk to him. The gal telling us that we need to more aggressive if we want to date our boss, but we're happy being the way we are.

Walking over to the other building to talk to our boss, who is just coming out of what seems to be a restroom, who when we tell that we're interested in getting together with him, but need to take a shower first since we've been up for 24 hours without a shower, tells us that he's been up for 24 hours too, and then puts his arm around us, which has this mud on it, that gets all over us, which causes us to wake up.
Sea:

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 10:35:14 AM »
I'm pretty sure you inspired my gender bender dream this morning, iadr. And guess what? I didn't RC either.  :gaah:
I was too busy evading nymphomaniacs and drug pushers to RC.

Maybe add a positive intention to the missed checks such as:
I WILL RC next time I am a man.

^ Reading that aloud sounds incredibly :crazy:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 10:40:29 AM by Vex »

Offline iadr

• Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 08:18:44 PM »
(A couple of really vivid dreams last night that we should have RC'd in because of how unusual they were, and how much trouble we were having in them...but didn't)

Having Gone To This Gym That Closes At 9PM With The Wife At About 8PM In The Evening, Where We Get Into This Giant Whirlpool Where The Water Is Lower Than Usual - Deciding To Go To The Swimming Pool Since The Water Is So Low In The Whirlpool, So Walking Over To The Swimming Pool, And Getting Into The Pool, But The Water Is Lower Than Usual In The Swimming Pool Also (Super Vivid)
Getting out of the swimming pool, and walking back over to the whirlpool, which is now so full of water that it is overflowing. Still having our valuables like our keys and wallet in our pocket, which we decide to lock up in a locker. So going to the Men's locker room to find a locker.

Having a hard time finding an available locker, as they all seem to be taken. Finding a locker that has no lock on it, but has someone's jacket in it when we open it up. Finding a locker in this corner that we put our things into, which while getting ready to lock notice that there is no door on the locker, as it only has a curtain that goes across it, after which we notice that it is double locker, that someone else has their clothes on the other side of it.

Looking for another locker, but all of the large lockers are taken. Stashing our clothes into this small locker, after which we discover that we've forgotten to bring a padlock. Deciding to forget about locking our stuff up, and just find the wife and leave.

In A Small Boat With The Wife And Someone Else At 3AM In The Morning, That We're Sitting At The Front Of Rowing Us Out Into This Lake - The Water Being Very Shallow And Clear, Which Allows Us To See Where All Of The Fish Are At (Super Vivid)
Getting ready to put this long worm that is about a foot long  ??? on our hook, when we notice this long gar fish laying on the bottom of the lake right next to our boat, that we're able to reach our hand down and grab. Asking someone if gar are good to eat, as this one of fatter than any other gar we've seen, but them not knowing if they're good to eat or not.

While holding the gar we realize that we forgot to bring a stringer with us to put the fish on, so ask the wife if she brought a stringer, who tells us she didn't. Laying the fish down in the boat for a moment while trying to figure out what to do with the fish. Seeing these three bass close to our boat that we could easily grab with our hand, but as we have no room in the boat for them we decide to leave them alone.

Thinking that we could throw all of the fish that we catch back except for one big fish that we could take home to eat. Deciding to just grab the fish with our hands since they're easier to catch this way.
Sea:

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 10:40:54 AM »
I hungout with hobbits (again) and burned three men alive. Not an inkling of an idea to RC came to mind.
 :shakehead:

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 08:31:40 PM »
Last night I was doing astronaut training.  With Chris Hatfield! :crazy:

Offline Boadicea

• Aspiring storm chaser!
  • Evaluator
  • Remember who the real enemy is
    • My blog: Mortal Drivel
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 03:03:46 PM »
A couple nights ago I dreamed I was chasing a tornado. It was unrealistically small and it reminded me, in the dream, of a dream I'd had a few nights prior. STILL DIDN'T RC.
 :explode:
I have a YouTube channel: TorandoChaser!

What is better-to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
-Paarthurnax