Author Topic: My Thoughts on Why I Dream the Way I Do  (Read 647 times)

Offline Boadicea

• Aspiring storm chaser!
  • Evaluator
  • Remember who the real enemy is
    • My blog: Mortal Drivel
My Thoughts on Why I Dream the Way I Do
« on: February 09, 2015, 05:14:31 AM »
I have a YouTube channel: TorandoChaser!

What is better-to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
-Paarthurnax

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
Re: My Thoughts on Why I Dream the Way I Do
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 11:13:45 AM »
I see you have put a lot of thought into this and think that is great. A lot of us (and by us I mean me) dream and dream and dream but don't really think about what is really going on in our dreams, or don't take the time to connect them back to the waking world, and vice-verca. Kudos on being able to put your thoughts into words and share them here.

I wish I could add something deep here but I can't. In the end whatever it is that you work out on your own is your truth. And it's better to work things out that way. I think you did a very good job of figuring your situation out and coming up with solutions or way to work at the issues.

I believe that if you can work through that restrictive lucid state you encounter that you will become an amazing lucid dreamer because as you've said, you don't have many nightmares. If you don't have many nightmares to deal with then you won't have to waste your lucid time battling them... as I did and sometimes sitll do. When I first started intentionally LDing, my dreams and Lucid Dreams were scary violent. It took years for me to work through all the issues that gave birth to my nightmares and violent dreams. If you're not riddled with issues as I was at the start of my Lucid journey, you'll go far. Way farther than me. And get there faster as well. I think you're poised on the brink of becoming an epic dreamer. Constant attention to your Lucid snag ups will see them worked out soon enough. 
The impossible is possible tonight. ~Smashing Pumpkins 
https://twitter.com/MortalMist/status/473630187901317120

Offline Komikubo45

• Comprehender
Re: My Thoughts on Why I Dream the Way I Do
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 06:49:08 AM »
Its true you just have to never give up. If you loose concentration on your dreams and your lucid journey you will loose your ability to dream lucid sooner or later. So just keep going!