Author Topic: Dream about love  (Read 741 times)

Offline MistyDan

• Knower
Dream about love
« on: August 31, 2017, 05:44:29 AM »
I'm 32 years old female and I'm having a dreams about sex very often. It's happening about 4-5 times a week. I'm normal person, but I believe that's not the normal think. Do you think there is something wrong with me?

Offline Komikubo45

• Comprehender
Re: Dream about love
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 09:42:36 AM »
No not really, why dont you enjoy it? I mean there are many people who envy you for that :)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
Re: Dream about love
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 09:48:14 AM »
It means you're a horny pervert! ha.

Just teasing, though I doubt you will ever see this post anyways. Nothing wrong with being a horny perv, I think most are. It's perfectly normal as long as you're not doing anything immoral and illegal/ hurting anyone. Still teasing, half teasing because it's true.

I think most of us wish we had more fun sex dreams. Though I admit to being a little confused about the topic, says dreams about love. Are we talking about dreams about love? Or fucking in dreams?  Or having loving sex dreams?  Maybe it's just because I'm male. Or because I'm more than a little psychologically messed up when it comes to relationships because of having nothing but bad experiences.  But when I'm dreaming of love it's generally not sexual. The sex dreams are usually just pervy sex for fun.

Maybe you're just not getting enough good sex in waking life, or not masturbating enough/orgasms.  Because the body hungers for it. Just like if you are starving from not eating, you're going to start having a lot of vivid dreams about eating food... Same thing with sex.

Sometimes I want to refrain from orgasms so I can have more fun that way in my dreams, but if I do that it gets pretty difficult to concentrate on much of anything else...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 09:55:24 AM by Caradon »
It's not only about the dreams. It's a way of life.