Research Guild Mission Statement
The mission of the research guild is to propose, hone and explore research topics centered around lucid dreaming. This can encompass anything from induction techniques, to PSI phenomenon, to exploring the subconscious mind by constructing intelligent questions for DCs, to…? The possibilities can only be limited by our joint creativity.
The word research can be a little imposing. In our context here, it is not meant to be. No formal research or advanced degrees are required. All that is required is a genuine interest in better understanding the human mind and its abilities, some personal excitement over exploring the unknown and an ability to occasionally think a little outside the box.
Participation is open to all Mortal Mist members. The relevant folders and threads are in a private area of the forum. If you are interested in learning more about ongoing projects, please join the Mortal Mist community and then follow this link:
Present experiments and brainstorming sessions are under way with regard to the following topics:
- Lucid Dream Induction Via Cranial Electro Stimulation (CES)
- A Structured and Repeatable Dream PSI Experiment
- Using Dream Characters to Induce Lucid Dreaming
- Dream World to Real World Communication/Interaction
- Use of Magnets to Modify Dream Recall, Quality and Awareness