Author Topic: Pandemic Dreams  (Read 4273 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Pandemic Dreams
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2020, 10:45:01 AM »
I had a lot of pandemic related getting back to work dreams last night.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Evaluator
  • Lucid Dreams: 34
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2020, 07:45:03 AM »
An outbreak of COVID came from the ocean, people who were out on it were not allowed to come back to shore until they were tested and declared COVID free.

Dream probably happened because at work we were asked to do monthly baseline COVID testing. We don't have to but it is very highly recommended. I got tested a couple of months ago and have been debating on getting tested again.
2021 Lucid Dreams: 8

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2020, 06:38:21 AM »
I keep thinking I already have it or for sure going to get it if I have not already had it. Because I'm around people constantly when I'm not home. And I always keep getting this weird cough and I'm not a smoker. Lungs just start getting a weird itchy feeling all of a sudden and start coughing and always kind of a heavy feeling like I smoked too much. But the coughing goes away after a bit. It's not a constant persistent thing like they describe.

I still suspect there is a good chance I already had it in January though, and Covid is what killed my dog catching it from me. As there is no doubt she died not being able to breath. Fucking horrible I can't ever get out of my mind her suffocating to death in my arms. In January, I never had a cold like that before. Where I was so sick I couldn't go to work, or barely even get up to use the bathroom or wake up. I literally slept for a couple days straight only getting up briefly to take care of the dog. And before I was fully recovered she started to get sick and within a couple of days she was dead. At the time I had just assumed it was the cancer in her lungs that had  caught up to her all of a sudden, but now I'm not so sure about that. She was perfectly fine not showing any symptoms at all, and then just like that sick and dead within only three days.

But I guess I'll never know for sure unless I do actually get it again, because if so that probably wasn't it then. Just coincidence... Because if I understand it right, once yyou get it and survive it you don't get it again. But maybe wrong about that I don't know.

I won't let my step dad get anywhere near me. He keeps telling me he is being careful, careful my ass. He is constantly going out and hanging out with friends that are around other people and not wearing masks. He was going to walk right up to me and start talking to me.  I told him to stay the fuck back. I'm around people all the time and I don't even know if I'm carrying it or not and he knows that too and doesn't even think...( Like so many people I see walking right up to strangers talking with their masks around their chin, lol. It's a good thing they have their chins protected. There are some deadly chins out there... I see stupid people all the time walking around with masks that are not even covering  their mouths or nose. It's over their face but wide open to the air. What the fuck do they even have the mask there for? It's not doing anything.) I don't give a shit if I get sick and die, but I don't want to be the one to give it to him or anyone else. He is like 75 years old and has really bad asthma. I doubt he'll survive it if he gets it. But he thinks he will.

I just found out a guy I work with got it, went off to college and caught it at school. Hopefully he isn't getting a severe case of it.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 07:17:10 AM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2021, 02:36:36 AM »
I had a dream where I was in public and talking with some seniors when I suddenly realize I don't have my mask on and I'm not sure where it is. I'm worried that I could be unknowingly carrying Covid and infecting them, potentially being responsible for causing their deaths.

The rest of the dream is me trying to figure out where my mask is, but only finding other peoples worn and dirty masks laying around that have been discarded.

I was thinking that it's kind of surprising that at least as of yet usually people in my dreams are not wearing masks. And neither am I since in reality I'm only ever around people with a mask on and always seeing people with them on. Aside from the occasional person that thinks they're better than everyone else and doesn't have to wear one in public places. And also the people that I've not figured out yet if are just really dumb, or are trying to get away with something by only half wearing a mask that isn't even covering their nose and mouth. Maybe these people think just having the mask covering their lower lip and chin is enough to make them fit in with the people that are actually wearing masks lol. Confuses me why such people even have a mask on at all that is obviously not doing anything for them or anyone else.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 02:50:51 AM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2021, 02:03:12 AM »
I had a grocery store dream where people were wearing masks in the dream.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Evaluator
  • Lucid Dreams: 34
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2021, 11:40:43 AM »
People don't wear masks in my dreams either. Time to institute the NMOILD reality check. No Mask On Induced Lucid Dream and let the lucidity flow!!!
 :D
2021 Lucid Dreams: 8