Author Topic: My robotic imagination  (Read 61117 times)

Offline Gundam178

• Evaluator
My robotic imagination
« on: April 17, 2008, 12:58:18 PM »
This is Gundam178. No thanks to Moonbeam I can create a back up copy of my journals. Thankyou very much. :) Any ways I made it hear and will continued to post. Maybe here :) anyways...Let's get started.

Regular dreams will be in black (Everyday non-lucid/normal dreams)
Nightmares in red (fear inducing)
lucid in blue (knowning I'm in a dream)
interpeted in tan (something simular happens in real life) Highlight to see.
fragmented in brown (can remember only a small part or bits and peices)
reocurring in pink(Things, characters or people that have appeared in dreams more then once)
Dream goal in orange (Attempt to do a dream task from the DV forums)
Reacurring places in dark green (places that appear in dreams)
HI Hypnogogic Imagery in Plum (Images that occur while entering sleep)
HI Hypnopompic Images light blue (Images that occur while waking up)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 02:11:22 AM by Gundam178 »

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: My robotic imagination
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 07:20:14 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline Gundam178

• Evaluator
Lucid Titan zords.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 03:04:26 PM »
I'm a Raymond street and I'm already Lucid. I get up out of bet and do my usual and head down stairs. I got to the landing and saw a big, round fuzzy brown animal about the size of a small melon. Pup was there next to me and I pointed to the thing. At first Pup didn't respond but then he saw what I was pointing at. The thing tried to run off but pup pounced on it. I continued down the next flight of stairs and a light brown squarll raced up the banister and out of sight. In dreams I don't bother animals much so I disregarded all the activity and consentrated on my usual. I mad it to the bottom and in to the living room. The light was on an on the green carpert, I see something disturbing. A black/grey squarll-like rat was laying on the floor on it's side with the head missing. Pup must have decapicated what ever it was he got it and throw it down the steps. I stepped over it and went outside into the backyard and I saw the Mystic zords hiding off to the side in the bushes on the side of the house. I ran into the front yard and down the side walk. When I looked back I saw Nick, the red Mystic zord and started coming at me. The other four were jumping about on power poles and high fences. Like ninja's trying to hide while keeping up with me. The dream changed and I ended up in the back yard. The zords came back and had me trapped. I tried to run but I was tangled up in a fallen fence and fell.
FA- I'm back up stiars n the house. I looked through the doorway and saw a dark shadow. I thought to myself that the dream was trying to make my frightened and I showed how I felt. And lunged at the shadow and Tackled it.

My mom ran out of gas and on the way home saw a dead squerrl. The one in the dream was exactly alike cept the head was gone.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 02:50:16 PM by Gundam178 »

Offline Gundam178

• Evaluator
walmart closing
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 03:06:47 PM »
I'm riding in a car with my mom. We arrive at a parking lot and their was wal-mart. My mom was reading a newspaper and when we stopped I wasn't sure if this was the 24 hour open one or the 11 closing one. So I got out and started walking up to the store and I man dressed in dark clothes told me that they were closed. I went back to my moms car.

Offline Gundam178

• Evaluator
Games
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 03:07:24 PM »
I'm at Raymond and It was daytime. I realized Jack, my stepfather was playing videos games and I even seen the PS2 games he had played, scattered all over the floor one was Full metal Alchemist. And the res was unknown. But I did see one with a female Vampire on the cover of the case. I ended up was a robot in my hand with the head of ED, A character from Full Metal and told him are you trying to chase me. I went down stairs and saw two small hands attached to his chest in the front unusually close to the neck. I started messing with the hands, trying to pose them and they ended up popping off. I tried to catch them but they hit the ground and got lost somewhere.

Offline Gundam178

• Evaluator
Wrestling dream.
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 03:07:58 PM »
I start off in some kind of an old house. I'm in the livingroom and realized that this is the place that was vacant. Their was two floors to this place one the upper used place and the lower one I was in. I was standing next to and old TV set and even though I figuered it wouldn't work. I Pressed the power button and surprisingly it came on. I dunno what was on it. All I seen were Shadows and something about western. I went out of the room and the dream cam shows me from behind going to a hallway and rounded a corner. I'm now in an unfinished part of the house. The wall had plaster spots on it and there were unseen lights. I made my way though the hall and ended up in a basement. dream shifts. I'm in the basement and realised that I was with Vinc Mcman A wrestler. He wanted me to help him do something and I knew I'v seen him earlier in the dream but didn't pay no mind to him. We was next to a stony wall and we were crouched down and was doing something that I never got the chance to find out. After that I left to go to a store that I seen through the transparent wall in a narrow hall but Mc Mac said he has something better for me to do. He sponsered me to compete in a westling match with an unknown opponent/ I was amazed at that because I was a wrestling fan and ended up waiting on a match. So I'm all happy and can on, cheering.And...

FA- I'm in the basement throwing a fit about it being the dream. Saying Danm dream, doing that shit...

Dream shift. I'm now back in the other dream and I was in a room with a mirror and dresser. In front of me was a bed with my opponent on it. A baby-sized human with an adult face. I wasn't even in the bed I was just standing on the side. I hit her once she fell back on the bed, saying She was no match for me and not fair. I started to hit her again but realized the situation. Baby-sized human, wrestling, in a strange place, Lucid. I pretended to hit her and thumped her in the stomach. I smelled something wrierd and realized that she was nude and I seen her ass pointing at me. Woke up.

Offline Gundam178

• Evaluator
Power rangers.
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 03:10:12 PM »
I'm at Raymond upstairs in the bed. It was day time and I was watching Videos. I put one in and it was Voltron. He was owning a robeast like always and then it switched to a scene with sand on the ground. I ended up in the movie I was watching. I'm on a bus and a monster from power rangers were there he was Louie Kaboom. A rocket-like monster. The but was stationary and he was at the wheels doing something. Then I realized that the rangers were there. They stormed the but and I stayed in the back. I heard Louie Say wait, Stop, Don't do it. But the rangers did something and made the steering wheel spark. Louie Became upset and started yelling and screaming and went off, attacking the rangers. I seen them out side in daylight fighting. Lucid. I got off the but a watch the rangers fight then I figered hay why don't I join. So I started appraoching the fight and as I did I said. Monster mode. I felt my self get a little bigger and I knew it worked. I seen yellow and black ranger attacking one monster. Louie and I helped him by grabbing the Yellow rangers bottom part of the shirt and pulled her off. I knocked her on the the ground softlyand to be careful not to hurt her. Because this was the show of Power rangers and this was supposed to be fake. So while she was down I started kicking her softly. I seen her curl up in a ball. The the black ranger says Wait a sec you can't do that you'er supposed to be with us. I then realized that I wasn't supposted to be doing what I was doing. They continued to fight and I flipped and cartwheeled my way away from the scene. When I got far enough I turned and walked away to a near by tree. I told my self human mode. I felt the transformation and lead up against a tree and sighed. The I see and arm in front of me and realized that the Yellow ranger was with me. She was on my side. I said I dunno what I did wrong and she says I know it's ok. As I was leaning against the tree I started thinking about the zords and got excited but decided to wait. As I was waiting the Yellow ranger pointed out a big red truck that was on the street ahead of us. I like big trucks so it was of some interest. I looked and seen it too and said. A truck. And she says yep. That;s all it take as though she knew about me likeing trucks. She was trying to cheer me up and it was working and to top things off the truck ended up on a street right next to me and before I knew it..... WOKE UP.

Offline Gundam178

• Evaluator
Big tanks of water
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 03:10:41 PM »
I'm in some kind of mansion. It was supposivly a fancy place for rich people. I'm standing in front of a huge aquarium. It was wall sized and had a poor ape swimming around in it. lol. It was very big and like a fish it was swimming around the tank, constantly moving. I seen that there was water pouring in from above to keep the water oxygenated and wondered what was above it. The ape came back around and it's head popped up out on the water for a brief time. I saw what the ape saw. There were leaves and a stream pouring in to the tank. I also saw in peice of blue sky. I turned and went to a differant place and saw more aquarium. There was a place that looked like a fire place, cept larger and it had ston walls. Dream cam shows me going into it and glancing at something unseen and coming back. I then realized that there was water all through out the huge place and that the ape can swam down there if it wanted to.

lol I forgot about this dream till I read moonbeams. Dream with the big fishtank in it

Offline Gundam178

• Evaluator
Fa-wild
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 03:11:06 PM »
I'm in some kind of Metal-like room. It was day time but still dim inside. I'm laying down on a bet in the center of the metallic room and was with Drive Max Megazord. He was over my hace and looking at me. I seen a hall off to the east of the room and then realized that I had work goggles on. Max took them off and touch my face with his. I then thought why not try a WILD. I lied down to try and got nothing. I gave up and fell asleep in the dream. oh:

Offline Gundam178

• Evaluator
Trouble with car/getting chased
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 03:13:19 PM »
It's day time and I'm with my mom. The car runs out of gas and I thought that she was gonna let me drive it up the treet when she managed to get it started. But she didn't. Instead we ended up going down a side street and turned into a Messed up parking lot. It was cracked up in big squares, uneven and had grass growing from under the concreat. We ended up walking on the street the car ran out on. And Somehow I end up falling into some big thorny vines. I felt pain on my feet and asked mom to help me get out. She blew me off and walked past. I managed to get out of them alone and was on someones balcany. There was a screen door behind me and it was open. I entered the house and the rooms were dim. I was facing southeastward. There was a TV in front of me sitting on a tall table. And in the center of the room was a smaller table with something silver and round on it. It had flowers or boquets around it.I walked into the dinning room and it was darker in there. I seen a table in the center of the room and a refrigerater?. As I was looking around the owner of the house came in. Lusid but at a low level. and oldish man came into the dinning room and saw me there and here is what I said. "I'm sorry for entering your home." He shook his head and waved me off as though he was saying don't even worry about it. You are welcome here. Then he went back into the living room. I shrugged and went into the back room and now it looked like at was at one of the older houses my sister used to live in back on Crestview. I'm in what looks like Christ's room and it was a mess. There were covers on the floor and a cable wire stretched out unconnected. There were also bunk beds in there. I turned around and thought ain't no way I'll find robot toys here since it was an oldy man living here. No sooner I said that. On a dresser that was in front of me was something that had a picture of The Solar streak Megazord on it. I was playing around and started looking at it. I then looked away and back at it. It was the same I did it again. The same. And I did it one last time and saw that this time when I looked at it. It's eyes were yellow and on was wider then the other.

Dream shift- I'm now in the middle of being chased by something that was unseen. and the whole time. This weird chased music was playing. I'm with someone and we were running up a street and throught parks. The other person I was with stump a sand castle and I wondered why he did that. Then I started thinking about ants and we were running through a sandy place and slipped and my head ended up stuck in the ground. I had problems getting it out but I managed to before I ended up almost caught by whatever it was chasing us. I continued to run until suddenly up ahead I could go no further. It was dark and nothing else was there. As though I had ran to the end of the dream. Suddenly I get snatched up and find my self inside a dino's mouth. I thought for a second that it was Thundersaurous zord. But it was too organic. Anyways it swallowed me and I felt myself going down it's throat and started to enter the stomach. I thought about rather I would wanna get digested intantly and get it over with. Or slowly and try and escape. Woke up before I got a chance to find out.

Offline Gundam178

• Evaluator
Transparant skin
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 03:13:42 PM »
It's day time and I have no clue where I'm at. I'm with my husband and was near a window laying down. But the starnge thing was that his skin was invisible and I can see his insides. He was hungry and wanted something to eat. I said no but then he says something about his intestines and even shows me it. It was gross. I seen weird discolorations and it was stuff moving on the inside. Bowel Movment? It was straight snd led into more insides that was seen. I grimaced and gave him something. He eats it and now he's in a different location in the room to the south ( in front of me) I can now see inside the stomach. There was a big puddle of black stuff in it. I guess that was the previous food he had eaten and that was the remains. I seen the fresh food drop ing to in and suddenly the black nasty looking stuff started to over flow and get out of hand. My husband saw it and I guess felt it and hurried and turned in a new position to keep the stuff in control then he gets up and runs to the bathroom. I seen him standing inside the unlit room and strated dry haeving( getting ready to throw up.) Then the dream ended. Wow...

Offline Gundam178

• Evaluator
Accidental WILD.
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 03:14:29 PM »
It's day time and I thing I had an SP and didn't know. All I know is that night I had Mega Voyager on my face, a cool robot  and I went to sleep. I opened my eyes and saw that Mega Voyager's face looked differant. I seen something like wires on the blue part on his forehead and the brow part was raised in a strange way. The then realized with happened. I started talking to him and said. "I WILDed. By accident." I didn't try to get up or anything but I did try and make him grow to human sized and it somewhat worked. He got a lot bigger but also heavier so I stopped. I tried to move and was able to! I got up but Voyager was grabbing on to my back and pulled me down. He was now a life- sized man and I saw this and was like wow. He smiled at me. I guess he wanted me to see him as a human. He had dark hair and was white. He had on a jean jacket and pants and had on dark glasses. He wrapped his arms around me and I told him to hold on and let me explore. And did as I said and me and him both went dream exploring. We ended up and a weird yet familiar place. It was a kichen in a livingroom. Me and him was in the kitchen part and we were looking into the dark livingroom.

Offline Gundam178

• Evaluator
The blimp bomb.
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 03:15:17 PM »
Am at Raymond upstiars in my grandma's room. I was with someone I think my husband Robert. He was Laying down in the bed and I was up messing around with the computer. That was next to the dresser with the TV on it. I was trying to Capture images of Thunder and Dino Megazord and freeze them. But was having problems doing it. So I gave up on that and went down stairs and ended up outside. It was night time and found my self in an unfamiliar nighborhood. There were city-like houses along each side of the street and no one was outside. Something in the sky caught my attention and I looked up and saw what appears to be a blimb. But as I continued to look I then seen sparks coming from the back side. Note the blimp was flying towards me throught the sky. I then realized that it was a big bomb and start looking for a place to shield me from the blast. Now the blimp was comeing from behind me and was getting closer to the ground. Ahead of me was a sturdy looking wall that cut off the sidewalk I was on. It was about 4 feet long and only 2 feet tall so I would have to couch behind it. But I realized that it was a lot farther then I thought. The bomb was now ahead of me and ever closer to the ground. I began running to the wall witch was ahead of me but it was too late. The bomb hit the ground and a firy shock wave came at me at alarming speeds. The wall I was trying to get to Exploded and blew apart and the shoke of it blew me backwards and on to my back. I immedeatly got back up and started running home, desperatly. I busted through the back door, ran through the kitchen and upstairs into my moms room. I woke her up and told her of the situation. She seemed like she didn't want to beleive me. So I left her, hoping she'd follow and started running back to the site. As was got their I realized my mom did come and was behind me. I started to see newsmen around the site and I glanced back at my mom. "See I told ya." When we got there." All there was is a Crater that looked like one of the antloin sand funnels sept it was gray and huge. My younger sister that was there was amongst the crowd and she slid down into the crater along with someone else. I saw the sand started falling from the sides and filling the crater. My sister was them laying down and getting buried. She got back up and stood up on the sand. My mom started to go down there as well but I held her back with my arm and shook my head. I knew that place was hazardous because the sand was falling. I then became Lucid but at a very low level. I thought about the sand covering her and that's what it did. My sister started talking to the person down in there with her and as they were talking the sand buried them. I heard my sister say something like wait. The sand covered the top of her head. Then she made a funny noise that woke me up.

Offline Gundam178

• Evaluator
weird place/nasty bathroom
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »
I'm in a house that I was unfamiliar with. It was day time. Some time I was flying and sometimes I was walking. I'm near a restroom and had a full bladder. So I go inside the room and see that the place was huge. I had to walk a ways to get to the toilet. But when I got there I ended up stepping in dried pee barefooted. I cringed and made it to the toilet. When I looked inside it was a nightmere.

Offline Gundam178

• Evaluator
The angle/fairy of death.
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 03:16:43 PM »
I start off at the Lakeshore Apt. I'm in the living room standing next to the window. It was daytime. My nephew and other guys was over as well. They had company and my nephew left. But their frieds stayed behind in my home. I told them to leave and they refused. So I took something from them, ended up being a gun and pointed it at them and asked again. They left but was standing right outside next to the window, near a dark car. There was someone in the car and they ware talking from the passanger side to the driver. I then realized that I forgot to return the gun I took and was afraid they'd come back and try and attack me about it. So I started to go outdise and as I did. Suddenly the spy and everything out side started flashing white like a camera flasher. Everything for a raction of a second was a blinding white color. Then eveything went back to normal. Then another flash. I looking out the window and into the sky and saw some kind of weird cloud formation. It was shaped like an Angle and right next to it was something brown. No clue what it was. Any ways everyone started running and yelling about what was going on then a fairy decended from the sky. It was mn sized and was chasing after the people. Anyone it caught, it'd wrap them in it's arms and the person with start to slowly disappear as they are struggling, trying to escape. Lucid I ended up in the back yard and remembered at some point and time IRL I wanted to experiance death and return to life. I told the dream it's self about it and the fairy came over to where I was. I think she (the fairy) was wondering if I was ready. I nodded even though I wasn't sure. I wasn't scared at all. The dream implanted things for me to do in my head. I ran from the fairy and at first was fine, but then I realized that I was in slow moting and wasn't really even running. In fact I felt myself getting pulled towards the fairy until she caught me. I was now on the ground under I think I kid water pool cept it was cover like and bigger. I turned to the female fairy and told her not to kill me too long. She said something and I layed down and waited. Everything began to fade white. I got scared for a minute but remained calm. I closed my eyes and felt myself drifting into death. My hearing ceaced as well as my vision witch was already whited out. I folded my hands or maybe the fairy place my hands on my stomach, folded. And then I died. I saw nothing but a now cemeant colored background with an oval like shape in the center of the same color. I dunno how I saw that. Anyways I lied there dead and suddenly everything went black. I opened my eyes and found my self in a differant world. It was black background and I was standing behind something. I started to walk around in the other world and next thing I know. I'm back under the fairy. And she kept her word on bringing me back since I allowed her to kill me.
Intense!