Author Topic: EELD!!!!  (Read 2925 times)

Offline mieksta

• That Guy
  • Analyzer
EELD!!!!
« on: April 23, 2011, 03:54:49 PM »
I got this idea reading a post from KayTea (music induced LD) in her post she talks about setting music so thaat when it gets to a certain point you could do a RC. Well what if that could work I think this might to, Instead of consentrating on breating, heart, and images created by REM maybe you could concentrate on music or voices on the radio. EELD. Also you could probably do this using by concentrating on a particular feeling or smell.
Enviornment
Enabled
Lucid
Dream
I dont know if this will work, but im planning on useing this with and without WBTB in the next couple of weeks.
I repeat:I dont know if this will work
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 04:53:16 PM by mieksta »
"God put me on earth to do a certain amount of things, right now Im so far behind that I'll never die."

"You don't have to out run the bear, just you hunting partner."

"This cup of coffee taste like battery acid thats been pissed on and cursed at for several hours."

Offline mieksta

• That Guy
  • Analyzer
Re: EELD!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 03:44:19 PM »
It works!!! Here are my results so far.

Day 1: Music: Woke me up further.

Day 2: Music: Got to SP, then lost consciness
"God put me on earth to do a certain amount of things, right now Im so far behind that I'll never die."

"This cup of coffee taste like battery acid thats been pissed on and cursed at for several hours."

Offline pj

• Learning.
  • Technical Guild
  • Evaluator
  • We are made of such stuff as dreams are made of.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 04:28:03 PM »
Continuing to watch.
What truly matters is not built of right and wrong; but of grace, and of love.

--pj

Offline mieksta

• That Guy
  • Analyzer
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 03:07:35 PM »
more results:

Day 4 Music: Transition then mom wakes me up.

Day 5 noises from PS2 menu: Success :)

Offline johnb

• Evaluator
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 08:08:32 PM »
So, how does this work? You concentrate on sounds (such as a radio) while going to sleep? Is it a method of WILDing? Or DILDing?
In the secret space of dreams
Where I dreaming lay amazed
When the secrets all are told
And the petals all unfold
When there was no dream of mine
You dreamed of me.
-- from Attics of My Life, by Robert Hunter

Offline mieksta

• That Guy
  • Analyzer
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 03:26:41 PM »
Yeah basically u concentrate on the music or radio or watever.

Offline Serenity

• Teacher's Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 03:30:58 PM »
I was reading a beginner's book on lucidity... the way they encouraged someone to get lucid was very, very similar to the EELD idea you're working with. They mentioned, during your WBTB, to turn the contrast down on the TV so the light wouldn't bother you, and to turn the volume down very low... so that the words are almost indistinguishable. And just listen as you fall asleep. You'll notice that the conversations start taking on a life of their own, so they encourage you to start playing with it at this point... guide the conversations. Or let them develop, but remind yourself that you're falling asleep and dreaming this.
What would you do if you were dreaming right now?

Offline johnb

• Evaluator
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 03:37:59 PM »
I was reading a beginner's book on lucidity... the way they encouraged someone to get lucid was very, very similar to the EELD idea you're working with. They mentioned, during your WBTB, to turn the contrast down on the TV so the light wouldn't bother you, and to turn the volume down very low... so that the words are almost indistinguishable. And just listen as you fall asleep. You'll notice that the conversations start taking on a life of their own, so they encourage you to start playing with it at this point... guide the conversations. Or let them develop, but remind yourself that you're falling asleep and dreaming this.

Good idea. Guess the hard part would be maintaining awareness that you were dreaming.
In the secret space of dreams
Where I dreaming lay amazed
When the secrets all are told
And the petals all unfold
When there was no dream of mine
You dreamed of me.
-- from Attics of My Life, by Robert Hunter

Offline mieksta

• That Guy
  • Analyzer
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2011, 05:20:32 PM »
That make sense that would explain Y using the noise from the PS2 menu wrkd

Offline Heidiho775

• Comprehender
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 09:40:09 AM »
i once did this with my favourite music: a concert by phil collins. But it didnt help :(