Author Topic: late morning Lucid Dreaming.....best time?  (Read 4159 times)

Offline Tom

• Evaluator
late morning Lucid Dreaming.....best time?
« on: May 26, 2011, 08:47:58 PM »

Hi all...

I  had a [natural lucid].. [flying dream]. late this morning...

[[I also  another lucid similar to this one about ten days ago...late in morning...]]

The lucid I  had this morning happened when I went back to bed and spent two hours more than usual...

Late this morning.[between 6:00am and 8:00am.I felt quite relaxed and comfortable but ..[not very sleepy].....     that late in the morning..   

But I relaxed and focused and seriously repeated my intent to be aware in my coming dream...and It worked like a charm!!

In the non lucid part of dream..I was sitting on a comfortable sofa and next to me was another sofa that a big fluffy  Grey and white house cat was sitting on...

I first looked across at the cat and noticed another cat  on the carpet coming close to the Grey and white  cat..

The cat on the sofa didn't seem to like the black and white cats approach and hissed a little at him...

Me being a cat lover ...I just reached down towards the black and white cat and called him to me...

He eagerly jumped up on my lap and purred as I petted him...

I think I went outside and took a long walk that took me on a bridge  across a big beautiful lake ..it was sunny and there was green grass and flowers everywhere...

I could even hear birds singing and see the suns glitter on the lake.. 

This place looked the garden of Eden.. it was so clear and beauty full. !

I then noticed someone sitting on a nearby hill ...

After  the dream carector  came to me   smiled and touched my shoulder ...

Then  standing next to me..  said the name was... [pachinga]??

I didn't know anyone with a name like that....

Other things happened and I suddenly found myself walking into a long under ground lighted tunnel...

It was darker and  only lit  with little lights on the ceiling...

After    walking a ways into the tunnel.. I suddenly  sensed where I was.. [in a dream]...

I then tried to raise booth of my arms upward in an attempt to fly....

For the first two trys ..[in dream].. I found I couldn't lift up my right arm for some reason it felt as if it was tied to my waist....

[[really my arm was pinned under me as I lay on my side in bed.]]

At my third try ..[arm still pinned under me in bed ]..

I was able to create a ..

[dream right arm] and raised  booth arms upward and softly floated upward....

I then started flying up and down long corridors in the tunnel..

The tunnels  walls appeared to be Grey painted stones as I flew  by them....

The... [feeling of flight].. was the realist feeling part of the dream....! [it felt awesomely real!]

After  awhile.. I willed myself to fly straight upwards at a terrific speed...

In doing so my visuals went dark ...

I went somewhere  at a terrific speed ....!and just as quickly found myself back in the tunnel again flying?

I know I went somewhere far away.. but had no memory of the visit??

I continued to fly through the long tunnel till the imagery started to fade and at that point ..

I then told myself to.. [not wake up just yet!]].. and telling myself this in the dream was a good learned rule of lucid dreaming..another notch of experience to my benefit!

I did wait a while for imagery to re appear but not quite long enough and allowed myself to move and wake up....

I'm not sure that the imagery would have re appeared without my willing it  to happen ...

Next time when lucid ...I will try to remember when dream fades...[[don't move a muscle]] and .. [I will   command].. a door or window to..appear in the dream scape.....

This  will be awesome  if I can remember  to do this in my lucid dream!.. 

I'm learning quickly...  that natural lucidity for me... [[happens best late in the morning]] with serious intent..... [remember what Salvadore Dali said] about late morning dreaming...

So for many people i think the first two or three hours after you have gotten out of bed and went to work ...are hours that you could be lucid dreaming!

So the ..[mind awareness that we need].. to be lucid naturally.. in dreams.. seems to come on late in morning..

And all this is related to.. [body clock timing].. and .

.[natural body  wake up chemicals]...  that  the brain makes...

I'm not saying this is the most intense  level of lucid dreaming ..at first..but with time lucid dreaming quality can be improved with effort....

cool dreams...Tom

Remember.....These are good signs .. [relaxed and comfortable] ..[but not very tired]

at this point.. all you have to do is ..[believe in yourself]...[repeate seroius intent] and fade into  the dream..

you are awake at this point ..but  not too awake!

There are other methods for lucid dreaming but this one  can work for me if conditions are right.

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: late morning Lucid Dreaming.....best time?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 04:30:32 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline Tom

• Evaluator
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 08:36:21 PM »
Moonbeam...
If light is a problem for you why not wear a  soft silk sleep mask over the eyes to block light...
Then get up.. [1 or 2 hours earlyer than normal]... .eat a small peice of 85 percent chocolate .then return to sleep ....Then...See what happens!.. 8) you may surprise yourself...
 just a sugestion....Tom

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 09:59:47 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »