Author Topic: My Warped Reality  (Read 192956 times)

Offline Mark

• Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
My Warped Reality
« on: April 05, 2008, 04:11:25 PM »
Hey Everyone :)

:lol: For those who are not aware I should warn my dreams can be a little graphic... ha ha

The structure this DJ will follow will have a main title including a date for the night the dream occurred, a brief intro to the dreams and each dream will be titled. At the end of each month and year I will give a brief over view including totals for lucids and normal dreams and a brief run down of dream signs so I know how to RC.

Colour Key

Black - Normal dreams
Blue - Lucid dreams
Green - Commentary
Pink - For occasional Hypnogogic Imagery

Feedback and comments are more then welcome :)
"A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes" Ghandi

"What a man can be, he must be: A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, to be ultimately at peace with himself". Maslow

Offline Mark

• Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: My Warped Reality
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 04:14:41 PM »
DREAMS FOR 04 APRIL 2008

OK night of recall, no lucidity but meh who cares lol

Oh on a non dreaming note the new series of Dr Who started today which is brilliant so I hope that has some influence

At Restaurant With D

- there is a part were I am walking around a snow courtyard and open roofed corridors looking for D, I walk into a room which is fairly desolate and I somehow think I have made a bad decision coming here

- I am sitting at a table in a restaurant with D and her new boyfriend, we have just ordered some strawberry and chocolate ice cream from a van. D has 2 Yorkshire terriers running around getting in peoples way and also 2 kids who are making loads of noise! which is really annoying.

Her boyfriend keeps trying to engage me in what he thinks is intelligent conversation but I am left with the impression that 1. her boyfrind is stupid and that 2 D. has really let herself go.

PJ's Book and Shaun At Christmas

It is Christmas and my mum has got me a book about lucid dreaming written by PJ. The book consists of a series of comic like story boards but painted to a high standard which depict the story of some of the best dreams around.

Shaun comes in my room and asks mum if he can borrow some money and when asked how much he asks her for £1000 which she gives him without question. This annoys me but I do wounder what he wants with it.

It turns out he wanted to go to town to buy mums Christmas present which is also confusing considering its already Christmas day. Anyway he comes back with out a present but some of the money is gone and I get angry that he has spent a load of money on weed.

Phone Troubles - Fragment

I am trying to use my phone but I cant because the military have somehow commandeered my line and every time I try to make a call some general warns me I am treading on thin ice.

Dinosaurs/Mutants and WTF Moment With Nice Girl

I am on a small island in the middle of a grimy highly industrialized river. Its dark, raining and very stormy, I am standing by a cage which has a tiny Raptor in it. I climb into the cage and in the process of closing the door I kill the mini Raptor by trapping it in the door and severing it in two.

A crane attaches to my cage and just before the cage is lifted a fully grown Raptor tries to claw me through the cage bars but I am lifted to safety. As I am being carried by the crane over the river I see a load of other cages dotted along the banks of the river which all contain Dinosaurs and mutant animals.

I am placed down in a docking area and am taken on a tour of some of the facilities. I am shown a room like prison cells and in them are mutant bears and gorillas, they have no hair and are wrinkly skinned and strongly muscled and veined. They have red eyes and modified claws which are huge and look like they are made of steel and to top it off they are going mental in their cages.

I enter a large hall were there is some kind of game show were 2 people a man and woman are playing against each other. They are attached to bungee cords and are jumping up to the ceiling to collect raspberries, the one woman wins by collecting the most and the loser is killed by having a ton of fruit dropped on him.

Scene change...I am giving the girl a massage and she is naked on a table with a towel covering her ass, she is really liking the massage and things get a little heated and she starts grinding on me. She turns around and I continue massaging her but I am also kissing her.

She now has her legs wrapped around me and I can see everything and just as things are getting exciting she farts! But its like no other fart and it keeps coming and coming and is actually causing a gust of wind in my face  O_O Once she is finished she runs off giggling and I am left on the table thinking what the fuck just happened!!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 04:39:12 PM by Mark »

"What a man can be, he must be: A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, to be ultimately at peace with himself". Maslow

Offline pj

• Learning.
  • Technical Guild
  • Evaluator
  • We are made of such stuff as dreams are made of.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 04:16:50 PM »
I made your DJ!

Kewl.  Calls for one of those smileys Burns worked so hard to make available. hmmm...

:bigsmile:
What truly matters is not built of right and wrong; but of grace, and of love.

--pj

Offline Xox

• momento
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Synthesizer
    • DevArt
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 04:20:13 PM »
Hey Mark.  :D

I guess D may still be on your mind, maybe somewhere in the back of your mind. Do you still talk to her?

And hooray, pj made it into your dream.  :boogie:
And all my days are trances, And all my nightly dreams, Are where thy dark eye glances, And where thy footstep gleams -- In what ethereal dances, By what eternal streams.

http://aquaryss.deviantart.com/

Offline Mark

• Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 04:30:54 PM »
PJ - hell yeah you were in my dream lol it was after I got a PM from moonbeam about the site, I think it influenced that dream :)

XOX - nah I dont talk to her nor do I see her any more, she lives the other side of the country lol. Its OK though I have noticed that my dreams of her are now neutral were I dont really care about her anymore which is good :)

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 04:52:29 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline Xox

• momento
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Synthesizer
    • DevArt
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 04:54:39 PM »
Ahh well I haven't been around your dreams for that long, and from what Moony says, they've been getting a lot better. So that's good.  ;-D
And all my days are trances, And all my nightly dreams, Are where thy dark eye glances, And where thy footstep gleams -- In what ethereal dances, By what eternal streams.

Offline Mark

• Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 05:15:12 PM »
MB - he he yep I am here to pervert the DJ section with my weird dreams :paranoid:

lol I am glad I am not the only one who thinks they have changed, I used to be so much wanting her but no longer. Maybe now I can get a new GF with out any problems .....well new job so lets see :)

lol I dont even know what to say about the last part of that dream  :oops: ha ha how messed up was that lol

xox - yep its all good ha ha about bloody time my sub conscious sorted itself out to he he

Offline italianmonkey

• pro chocolate eater
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Comprehender
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 05:18:24 PM »
mark and his legendary recall are back :D

(yay)

Offline Mark

• Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 05:25:21 PM »
he he thanks IM, only have good recall because I was not at work today just wait til sunday night :( I can see it now just a 2 line fragment lol

oh by the way I love you title...pro chocolate eater...nice lol

Offline Mark

• Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 08:45:27 AM »
DREAMS FOR 06 APRIL 2008

Great great night of dream recall last night fairly detailed and even a lucid

Trouble Flying

I dont know what happened before this at all and this is a first for me! It must be the result of reading others failed attempts at flying

I am standing in a field holding a girl in my arms she is not moving and maybe hurt?. My lucidity is fairly low when I try to fly off with her but I cant get very high, its like I have reached a ceiling and cant get any higher.

I push harder and force myself higher, I am maybe 40ft when I hit another ceiling and fall back to the ground. It doesnt hurt when I land but its really really frustrating.

Flying again I end up on the roof of a very tall building and I admire a huge tree which is about twice the size of the building I am on. Trying to reach the top of it I collapse to the ground again.

Bathroom Sex

I am in a unisex bathroom when Carla walks in, she is really happy to see me and we flirt around for a bit. She starts making really forward innuendos and I return them and then say something like "I am not gonna let you slip away this time" as I walk towards her.

I start kissing her and I am aware that she is in the process of moving her knickers to the side (she is wearing a skirt) when SS walks into the room (SS is someone I dont like we had a massive argument once and she is a huge bitch lol)

SS starts saying stuff like "what you lowering yourself to this for carla" and "he is clearly gonna be a shit lay" and I tell her "your only saying that because I rejected you" (which is true in real life) then I tell her to fuck off and take carla by the hand into the cubicle.

In the cubicle I proceed to give carla oral sex until she cums then we have sex but I walk halfway through.

Guns

Me and Shaun are part of call of duty 4 and for a weapon I choose a P90 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4OzXZe7FKI) We are hiding behind a wooden fence and picking off enemy troops in the distance.

I am in a room holding a shot gun and some woman is telling me that shot gun rounds can travel 1 mile before they become ineffective and I tell her that is clearly not true.

Phones and Sarah (quite boring until the end)

I am in college again and I am in a classroom playing around with my Iphone, I hear a radio playing and there is an advert on saying that some company is selling mortgages for 10, 15 or 20 pounds. This is an offer I cant refuse.

I walk over to Marie and Sarah and sit between them so I can gain access to the phone. I make 4 calls and after each all I hang up on marries phone by mistake lo.

Sarah has a new Iphone which is really long (like 2ft in length) it has loads of buttons on it and she is asking if I can help her to find some files she has lost on them. Looking through the phone I can see she has some really cool games and videos and I tell her this.

It turns out that they were just taking the piss out of me (somehow?) and they are laughing at me. The lesson ends and we head out on a field trip? or maybe just home.

We are walking past a castle and trying to catch up with the rest of the group when the screaming starts! I see in the distance the bloke from the movie scream with the black cloak and ghost mask is killing people. We sneak along the behind a wall and keeping low so as not to be seen.

I see a gap in the wall and look round, I can see the scream man looking round for his next target. Marie has run off and I tell Sarah to follow me which she does and I take her hand and run into a male toilet and into a cubicle and lock the door.

I can see that she is clearly thinking I am strange for brining her in here so I tell her "dont worry its safe in here" some bloke starts kicking off that I am in the cubicle he says "Dude!! you have got to be fucking kidding" and I ignore him until he goes away.

I take Sarah's hand and walk further round into the cubicle next to the toilet still she looks a little uneasy and I tell her "its ok Sarah you dont have anything to worry about, I have hidden from him 6 times in here and its safe. Its a long night but we will be ok"

Suddenly she is very close to me and I am aware of just how warm she is "Mark, its OK you know, your not alone any longer" and I feel so light and free. I collapse down onto the toilet so overpowered by the emotions she has caused and she sits on me with her arms draped across my shoulders and I say "no I guess I am not".

I wake feeling truly free but perhaps a little sad it was only a dream.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 04:40:37 PM by Mark »

Offline Burns

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Aegis Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 08:59:09 AM »
Trouble Flying
ugh, having trouble flying can be sooo frustrating! It takes a lot of control to overcome it when it happens, for me at least. I'm sure you'll have better luck next time :)

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 03:15:34 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline Xox

• momento
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Synthesizer
    • DevArt
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 05:15:01 PM »
Aww, it's ok. I've had a lot of failed attempts too.

SS starts saying stuff like "what you lowering yourself to this for carla" and "he is clearly gonna be a shit lay" and I tell her "your only saying that because I rejected you" (which is true in real life) then I tell her to fuck off and take carla by the hand into the cubicle.

:chuckle: haha she was trying to ruin it for you. But hey, you convinced Carla. :lol:

Offline Sara

• Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Flying Dutchgirl
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 08:25:04 AM »
Yeah, my favorite, most perverted DJ is here as well :mrgreen:

Owww, I hope you didn't get this 'failed flying' from reading my dreams :(
Good to see your new attitude towards D. Overall, there seems to be some good progress on the interaction with your dream-girls. I'm happy for you!

Oh, and that scene with the farting girl :lmao:
There's always some funny twist in your sex-dreams :chuckle:
Completed lucid challenges:
Basic: HA FL GG LM LC
Intermediate: IA WW EF TK

Lucid count:
DILD=14??:: WILD=8 :: total lucid time: approx 3h 50 mins
2007: DILD=16, WILD=13, total lucid time approx 1h 50mins