Author Topic: Unseen Wombat's Journal  (Read 105813 times)

Offline unseen wombat

• Evaluator
Unseen Wombat's Journal
« on: May 01, 2008, 10:45:39 PM »
I'm just going to start my dream journal from May 1, 2008. The older dreams are over at Dreamviews, and even though I have them downloaded, I'm too lazy to repost them all.

5-1-08

Pretty crappy day to start though. I had the worst recall ever last night. I even meant to get up and write down my dreams, but every time I woke up, I found I couldn't remember anything to write down. I was so mad. I didn't remember anything until I was halfway to work. Then I barely recalled this one fragment.

Flooded causeway fragment
I don't even know if this was a longer dream or not. I think there may have been some more to it, but I only remember that I was out on a causeway that led to a pier. I can now pretty vividly remember the lake, which was pretty small and I could see the shore for a long way around, but I knew it was Lake Erie. The pier was wider than the causeway and looked a lot like the platform in the Metroparks in Berea that overlooks the gully. It had handrails around the edge.

I was with Kathleen M. from work. We were in a car and she was driving down the causeway. When I looked at the pier, it was dry, but at some point, the water covered it and the causeway. This didn't seem unusual or strange, but it did get kinda scary. We were driving and were trying to navigate past the waves. One time though, we hit a big wave dead on and it picked up the car and pushed us back up the causeway. Then she drove more carefully and waited til the trough of a wave came in and drove out there.

I also remember something about these valves for, like, water pipes that were on a counter that ran around the pier. They were in little wooden compartments and I picked one up at one point and put it back in the wrong way. I took it out and put it back in right.

And that's all I remember from last night. I sure hope I do better this weekend.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:25:38 PM by unseen wombat »
Lucid tasks completed:
BAS: HA FL GG SO
INT: CP MF
ADV: OS VS TT DL LO

Offline unseen wombat

• Evaluator
Re: Unseen Wombat's Journal
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 10:41:52 AM »
5-2-08

Slightly better recall last night. I woke after the first dream of the night and only remembered a fragment. Then I woke at 3:30 after another dream and couldn't remember anything. At 4:40 the same thing happened, but I had resolved to get up and take a choline, so when I did that, I started to remember a little more and eventually remembered most of the dream. After that though, I recalled nothing.

Dreamviews fragment
This one wasn't so bad, because I at least dreamed about dreaming. I only remember that I was either on Dreamviews reading or posting, or maybe I was talking to someone about DV. I don't remember.

Boring work dream
In this one, I was at work, like usual. Maybe if I start thinking of work as a dreamsign, it'll go away like all my other dreamsigns do. (I haven't dreamed about Holly for weeks now).

Anyway, the first thing I remember is going to the bathroom. I was walking down the aisle between the cubicles and saw this guy talking. I don't know, or don't remember who it was. He stopped talking to the other person and literally ran to the bathroom. I figured it must be an emergency. When I walked in, I saw him frantically trying to unzip his pants as fast as he could in front of the urinal. I was like, whatever, and noticed that all the stalls were occupied. Almost immediately though, the door of one opened and the guy inside left. I went in and peed, and I pretty vividly remember that I moved away from the toilet, because I felt I was too close and didn't want anything to splash on my nice suede shoes.

When I left the stall, I think, there was a cardboard box of stuff that people had left lying around. I guess it was like a lost and found box in the bathroom. I looked through it and realized to my horror, that my favorite pen in the whole world was in there! (It's a black Papermate Epic with tiny sparkles in the black part, which they don't make any more). I was so glad that I had found it though.

Then I left, and was out in the rat maze of cubicles. I was sitting down near where SA sits IRL, which is really far from my real rat trap (cubicle). There were two guys sitting next to me. One was KK, (who I really respect, because he doesn't work any harder than he has to, and I often see him surfing the web instead of working). There was another guy talking to him, who I didn't recognize. Just like IRL, they were talking to one another and ignoring me, which was fine, I wasn't too interested in their conversation anyway, (just like RL usually). They were talking about class schedules at the college. Apparently, one of the classes wasn't being offered, or he had missed the enrollment date or something, and then the guy said to KK, "I don't care though, I'm single, I'm not in a hurry to graduate for anything." Then I chimed in and said, "You know though, it's better if you get done as soon as possible, because then you start making more money sooner. You'll make more over your lifetime." Then I held up my hands and spread them apart, like to signify the length of the timeline. Then he replied, "I don't care. What difference will it make if one day I don't go out with my friends, so I can say I made 'this much' versus 'this much?'"

I don't remember if I replied or not, but the next thing I knew, there was someone who brought their kids to work. They were having like a parade of the mother with three kids walking down the middle aisle. One of the kids ran on ahead and then the mother came, then two of the kids were riding these little, like, Fisher-Price plastic scooters that played music when you moved forward. I thought in the dream that it was ice-cream-truck music, but it was actually "Sleigh Ride" by Amy Grant, (which I haven't heard since Christmas). I thought in the dream, "Hey, my wife has this same song as a ringtone on her cell phone!" The two guys who were sitting next to me had turned into girls somehow. One of them called out to the kids "Chica! Chicarra!" (I guess they must have been Puerto Rican)?

Then one of them asked the other if she wanted to split a hot dog with her. I guess there was a hot dog stand at work somewhere.

That's all I remember.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:26:02 PM by unseen wombat »
Lucid tasks completed:

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 07:12:31 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline unseen wombat

• Evaluator
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 11:53:07 PM »
Thanks Moonbeam. I always figure those mean I'm close to getting lucid soon, so I'm happy to have them.

5-3-08 - Epic Night!

tl;dr: Last night was great! I went to sleep at about 12:45 and set my alarm for 5:45. I woke at 5:35, stayed up for an hour, then BTB. I had a whole string of lucids separated by false awakenings and at least one DEILD, starting at, I think, 8:40 until 9:30. All I had was my multivitamin last night and 2 Galantamind this morning.

My return party at my old job
In the first dream, before my WBTB, I had just moved back to Texas, and I was back at my old job. The people there were throwing a party for my return. (I always liked that job better than the one I'm at now). Pastor Wood was there, and so was my old boss, Glenn. There was a blonde woman giving a presentation about the projects she was working on. After her presentation was over, I walked up to talk to her, and for some reason, she was now a little girl. I shook her hand and told her that I used to do construction management. I got the impression that they hired her to take over my projects after I left. I hoped they would still have the same kind of jobs for me to work on. Then, she was 3 little indian girls. There was a cake they had sitting on a table for my party. I understood the 3 indian girls brought it. I was walking around large room and the cake was on table. It was then in a box and I was carrying a big plastic kitchen bag, shaking it open. I think the indian girls wanted me to put the cake in my bag for them, but they didn't want to ask. My wife was looking at things on the tables. Food maybe? Then I decide to go to bathroom, which adjoined a room that I was living in and sharing with Dave S., my friend from high school (not the crippled guy from work). So I was standing at the urinal with it out, when I notice the door is open leading to my bedroom. I close it, but there's bubble wrap around jamb and door. It still caught, but through another door to right, a guy came in and saw me with it hanging out. I tried to hide it, but he still laughed at me.

Then I was watching a commercial for rust stain remover for bathtubs. It took 10 years for it to work. I saw an image of a tile bathtub on which someone wrote something about stains in red crayon or rust. I then saw a montage of photos over 10 years in which the writing and stains gradually disappeared.

Then for some reason my thoughts went back to where we would live now that we're back in Houston. The name, "Brunswick, TX," came up. I saw a map and it was just west of the beltway on I 10. I thought it would be perfect and remember a fragment of driving out there.

Epic lucids! False awakenings! Control/No control! Flying!
I woke up at 5:35 and took my Galantamind. I stayed up for one full hour, til 6:45. I looked at a couple pictures of Jessica alba for inspiration, :D but only for a few minutes near the end, because I thought too much excitement would ruin my chances for lucidity. Then I went BTB. I used my meditation engine on the best 12-21-07 preset and tried to WILD on my left side. At about 7:40 I gave that up and turned to my right side. Finally at 8:40, I think I gave up and just tried to sleep. I'm not sure, because that may have been an FA. Anyway, as I tried to fall back asleep, I kept repeating "This is a dream," in my head, and eventually I fell asleep.

There's quite a bit to the dream, I think, before I started remembering. The first thing I remember though is I had a false awakening and my wife had her arm around me. Then we got up and it was 8:30 or so and she was acting "frisky" if you know what I mean. We played around for a while. We were in this bed and breakfast called "APlaceToFeedYourPets.com." Then I went outside and there were all these people out there in some woods. I may have been lucid at this point, but I'm not sure. If I was, I had no control. The people were all standing around this stone tree well where they were measuring the heights of kids and marking it on the stone with a pencil. I had just arrived as they were finishing and some lady was reading from a paper. She said, "Okay, do we have anyone over 9 feet? 6 or 7? We have a 1 foot. Any others? I was waiting for her to call out over 5 feet, even though I didn't take part, but she didn't.

Then I had a false awakening, and I knew it was an FA! I was laying in bed and there was a computer monitor in front of me. The screen was scrolling and it looked sort of like 4chan, but I don't think it was. At first I could only see it with my left eye, but then after a while of looking at it, my right eye turned on. I couldn't move at this point, because I was sure if I did, I would move my real body. So I just laid there and watched the monitor. Eventually the scrolling slowed down and stopped.

Then I'm pretty sure I woke up for real. I could feel the vibrations really strongly, then they slowed down in the familiar sinking feeling, but I kept them going by thinking about them. I didn't move and DEILDed right back into a dream! I was then in the woods where they were doing the height measuring. I was out there walking on top of a long line of big 55 gallon plastic trash cans with the dome lids turned upside down. (We use a can like this to store cat food in at home. Our cat likes to sleep in the hollow of the dome). I was walking and couldn't stop. In my hands, I had this little beige plastic box. It was some kind of electronic device that I didn't know what it was. It had six little wire leads sticking out of the bottom. I was compelled to keep walking, but I could turn the box over in my hands. I was glad to have it because I thought like the watering can in my last lucid, that it would keep the dream more realistic. Eventually, my steps slowed down, completely out of my control, and I jumped down from the can. I thought of Jessica Alba then and started to think of how I would summon her.

Then I had another false awakening. I was in the woods again in a screened in patio, that was sort of like my old screenroom at the trailer, but more square. I was lucid from the very beginning. There was no lapse at all. This time I was in complete control. It was awesome. I stepped out the door and noticed I was barefoot on the wooden step. It was warm and humid outside though, like it had just rained. So it felt cool, but really nice. I thought of my goals again, and decided I would try a simple one first: flying. I spread my hands, palms up, and let myself float off the ground by visualizing a force pushing against the bottom of my feet. It felt great! I floated higher and higher through the trees. They were all black locust or honey locust trees. As I rose, I thought, "Crap, I don't have anything to touch to keep the realism," but then I thought, "I'll just reach out and touch the trees!" I did, and it felt really real! It was so great. Then I noticed that there was a rainbow colored piece of fabric snagged up in the tree. It wasn't very big. Then as I rose higher, I saw more of them. These other ones were longer too. Finally, I reached the tops of the trees. They looked like they had been cut off at some point in the past, but now there were leaves and branches sprouting up around the cut part.

I stopped rising and looked out across the trees. There was a street, and across the street was a beautiful, calm lake. I thought, "Okay, let's try to fly really fast!" I was going to swoop over the lake and fly close to the water. I tilted myself forward and again tried to visualize a force acting against the soles of my feet. I started moving forward, slowly, but started to gain speed.
But before I could reach the lake, I woke up for real.

Cleaning the garage
After these awesome lucids, I struggled to fall asleep. I eventually had a dream where I was cleaning out my garage. It wasn't mine though. It belonged to someone else. There were these boards in the garage which I cleared out while some contractor installed new hose on house. Then when I was done, some guy with blonde hair walked into the garage. I walked away, but he wanted me to take the boards out of left side of garage. He said he needed a clear space to cast out the evil spirits from the garage. I was like, whatever and I kept trying to walk away, but he kept calling me back. So I went back and took them out and he started chanting.

Then I started washing the lawn mower with the garden hose, which was like 2" in diameter. The hose reel fed into the house and it came out the back. I think I said something like, "That's neat." Then I finished with the lawn mower and started mowing. I walked toward the front of the house and saw some dry dog food sitting on the lawn near corner of Steve's house. Someone said they left it out for a wolf. Then I saw the wolf coming. It was green and had a mohawk and chains. He was really scary looking. I gave it a lot of room. Then I was looking at comic book of guy named "Wolf" who looked just like him. I didn't want to, but felt compelled to read all of the comics. All I remember of them was he was sitting with other guys looking tough.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:26:31 PM by unseen wombat »
Lucid tasks completed:

Offline Hiros

• Ambassador Guild
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 04:42:52 AM »
Thats awesome man. Congrats!

I like the flying :D
I need to try fly fast too. The few times I've tried I've failed. I want to go super sonic and fly over valleys and mountains and stuff.

Too bad no Jessica Alba :(
Maybe I should summon her instead? Get you back for the space flight thing :P hahaha

Offline chris31

• Analyzer
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 06:09:18 AM »
Well done on those lucids, thats pretty cool.  Sounds heeps vivid and real.  You must have heeps good recall, cos you write alot.
DILD - 33
WILD - 3

Goals:
Fly into space
Fly through a fractal
Have a long, interesting conversation with a dream character
Consistent lucids (at least 5 a month)

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 11:15:26 AM »

Offline unseen wombat

• Evaluator
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 09:05:23 PM »
Thanks guys. It really was a great night. I got lucid again tonight too! It wasn't quite as realistic, but it was interesting.

Thats awesome man. Congrats!

I like the flying :D
I need to try fly fast too. The few times I've tried I've failed. I want to go super sonic and fly over valleys and mountains and stuff.

Too bad no Jessica Alba :(
Maybe I should summon her instead? Get you back for the space flight thing :P hahaha
LOL, you get way more action than me. Flying into space was to get back at you for that. :D

5-4-08

Motel fragment
This was from before my WBTB. Sadly, it's the only one I have from those 5 hours. All I remember of this one was that I was at this motel. It had outdoor corridors and stairways. I only vaguely remember doing something having to do with audio electronics stuff. I also remember walking around the parking lot, talking with someone. Then I pretty vividly remember that I was no longer staying in the room at the motel, but was standing at the bottom of the stairway. I watched as two enormously fat black women walked into the room I had once stayed in. I was like, "Yuck. are they sitting on the same bed I once sat on?" I thought they must be, because I saw them turn the corner at the door and walk toward where the bed was. One of them had a movie from Redbox in her hand. I did too. That's all I remember.

Part 1: Cat shelter on my land
I am so hyped. I filled up 3/4 of one of my notebook sheets with this one, and there was quite a bit more that I didn't remember. It happened again from 8:40 til about 9:40, after I had drifted off from WILDing, then gave it up. Again, I was on my right side and had taken 2 Galantamind and a choline. I fell asleep trying to tell myself, "The next thing I see will be a dream. I'm dreaming; I know this is a dream."

THe first thing I remember is we were out visiting the land where we're going to build our house next year. It wasn't really the land though, it was The Field near where I used to live. Somehow, somebody had been building things on the land. I didn't mind this, because I figured we would tear it all down when we were ready to build. There were a bunch of things, but the only ones I remember were a McDonald's and a little open shed that was used as a shelter for homeless cats. The first thing I noticed was the shelter for cats. I thought it was so cool, and decided that even when we built our house, we would keep this shed, but move it to our back yard. I said to my mom, "You know, we spend all this time building houses for birds, but we never thought about a place for cats!" There were about 10 or so cats sleeping in there. It was really real. Inside also, there was a breakfast table for people with four metal chairs next to a window. It looked really cozy and there were a couple cats sleeping on it in the sun.

I was on a bicycle I think, and put my hand down to call a cat to me. Most were afraid, but two came. One was black, like my cat Draba, and one was orange and white, like my mom's cat Elvis, but this one had long hair. The black cat jumped up and almost landed on my hand, but I couldn't support him, so it was just like he gave me five with his four paws.

I also went into the McDonald's afterwards, but don't remember much of what happened in there.

Part 2: Sex and violence DILD
The next thing I remember is that me, my mom and my wife were going into this store. I don't know which one, but it was kinda like a drugstore, or Marc's. As soon as we walked in, I said, "I want some candy." My mom also wanted some candy, but a different kind, I guess, so she went off on her own. Me and my wife then went down the candy aisle.

Then, get this, I was looking at a bag of Werther's Originals, and the picture of the candy on the bag looked like it spelled "LUCID!" But I didn't get lucid from this. I mentioned it to my wife though, and said "Hey, I want some Lucids," because, of course, I'm into that. :D I then remember looking at the other side of the aisle, and there was a bag full of chocolate donuts, the top one of which had a face painted on it. It made the whole thing look like a goofy-looking black football player. I literally LOL'ed at that. I was laughing so hard, and I fell onto the floor and was sitting there in the aisle looking at it. I checked my pocket for my palm pilot so I could take a picture of it because I wanted to post it on 4chan. I was disappointed that I didn't have it, so I asked my wife if she had her digital camera. She didn't.
As I was sitting there, some people walked past and I had to pull my legs in so they could get by. I didn't care until two hot asian babes walked by. They were apparently friends with my wife. I was embarrassed that I was sitting on the floor in the middle of the store in front of them.

The next thing I remember is I was walking around on my own for a while. I met up with this Russian guy, and I guess we were friends. Then we came across two undercover cops that were conducting a sting operation. They were dressed up as gay hookers. One had on a cop costume and spoke in a german accent. He had these blue metal tips that he was supposed to put on the front of his shoes. This was somehow a sexual thing, and he was trying to catch people soliciting him for sex. I walked up to him, because I wanted some of those blue foot tips to use next time I got it on with my wife. He thought I was soliciting him though, and was trying to arrest me. Then, for some reason, he was trying to arrest the Russian guy, who was standing behind me. I was keeping them apart though. Suddenly, for no reason at all, I became lucid. I was like, "This is a dream. You think you're gonna arrest my friend?" I then pushed him away from me and started to beat the crap out of him. All my strikes had the added power of my thoughts behind them and I think he was surprised that I was hitting him so hard. I backed him way down the aisle, to the side of an aisle that intersected at the end of the one we were in. He fell to the floor and I stepped on his head. I put all my weight on him, and then looked down. Some water was pooling around his head, and then turned kind of a blood red. Then I got off him, because for some reason I didn't want to kill him, even though I was lucid. I watched as he got up and some people helped him.

Then I walked away and decided I wanted to find Jessica Alba. The dream felt kinda unstable though, so I figured I would just go along with whatever the dream threw at me, but kept sex in my mind, because that's what I wanted to play out. I walked through the aisles, looking for Jessica Alba, but ended up finding my wife. She was in the clothing area, looking at some clothes on a table. I walked up to her and started taking her coat off. She had another coat on underneath. I took it off again, and kept finding coats. About this time, I looked to the right and there were two hot babes also shopping for clothes and looking with shock as I undressed my wife there in the store. I pointed at them and motioned with my hand for them to start taking their clothes off too. They looked at each other, smiled, then started to undress. This was gonna be great! :D Then I eventually got all the coats off my wife, and started taking off sweaters. One after another. She had about 6 of them on. Finally I came to the last one, and as I took it off, I tried to influence with my mind what kind of bra she would be wearing. I wanted a sexy pink one that exposed the nipples, but she ended up having none on at all.

Her breasts were kinda small, so I placed my hands over them to make them bigger with my lucid powers. I accidentally touched her nipples and she jerked back. She said they were really sensitive.

I looked to the left, and there were the two hot babes in nothing but their panties. The taller one was chasing the shorter one. Their panties had little poof balls around the waist, and I also saw that their skin was bunched up in little poof balls as well. I wasn't grossed out by that. I figured my subconscious thought that was sexy. I was holding my wife close to me and I looked at her face. She was really hot. Her lips were fuller than IRL and she had on some sexy red lipstick. She looked me in the eyes, and said she would be mad if I did something with those two babes, or maybe that I better not do something with them. I couldn't make out what the something was. She was talking, but not making sense. I just knew it had to do with the two girls.
Just as things were about to get interesting, I woke up. I tried to DEILD, but only managed to see some HI of my wife, then I woke up for real. :cry:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:25:16 PM by unseen wombat »
Lucid tasks completed:

Offline unseen wombat

• Evaluator
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 10:25:01 AM »
5-5-08

I set my alarm to wake me at 4:45 and I went to bed at about 11:45. Before that time, I didn't recall anything and I was pretty disappointed. Then I used the bathroom and went BTB, and after I remembered some details of a pretty long dream. I had to struggle though, because I woke up not remembering anything, but I tried really hard and it suddenly came back.

Naked in the locker room
I think there was quite a bit more before this, but the first thing I remember is I was in this hotel that was kinda like The School. I don't think it was The School, but it did have a locker room, just not one that went on forever. I had to go to the bathroom. (That must be my dreamsign lately. Now that I've recognized it though, I'll never have another going to the bathroom dream again). :angry: I went to the entrance, and there were a bunch of guys waiting in line to get in. I waited there for a while, then finally my time came. Then this guy came up to me and said I needed a shower. I think he was a orientation representative from the school. So, I took off my clothes there in the locker room and there was a big room that had a shower on the wall. There were no partitions. It was just all in the open. I think the room was round too and had a concrete floor. Then, I don't know what happened to the guy, he was there for a while, then was gone, and my wife was there instead. She had all these different kinds of soap and shampoo for me. I picked up one and squeezed some into my hand. She had bought it in China I guess, because the bottle had Chinese writing all over it and I didn't know what it was. I showed it to her and she said that it wasn't soap and I shouldn't use it. I guess it was face lotion or something. She gave me another bar of soap, and when I opened the package, there was a huge dead fly encased in the soap! :yuck: I split the soap open and was trying to pull the disgusting thing out by it's wing. Then there were 3 dead flies in there. I gave up and dropped the soap in disgust. I asked if she had anything else. She gave me a bottle of soft soap and I looked inside. I wasn't sure, but I thought there might be tiny dead bugs in there too. I kept looking inside all these bottles, then found a brand new bottle of some fruity shampoo that was totally clear. I guess I used this, but I don't remember actually washing with it. I left the bathroom, totally naked and was walking around the hotel. I met my mom out in a dining area and there were a bunch of other people around. I was conscious that I was naked and I thought my mom was mad at me for being out in public walking around. Then I went back to the locker room.

I don't remember what exactly I was doing, but the next thing that happened was this really hot babe walked in the door! I was still standing there naked and she was topless. She looked embarrassed and apologized and said she had gotten lost looking for I don't remember what. I gave her directions.

Then, we were apparently now in school somehow. Some guy announced that we had to pick gym partners. The hot girl was now dressed up like a cowgirl, but not sexily. She had on a cowboy hat and like a little kid's western sheriff outfit. She wasn't as hot as she was before. Still, I wanted to be her gym partner, but right away, she paired up with some other guy who was also in a western outfit. I lined up behind them and some dorky-looking red head kid was looking at me like he wanted to be my gym partner, so I motioned for him to line up next to me.

I was still trying to flirt with the cowgirl though, she had on brown denim painter's pants, with a loop for holding a hammer. I kept trying to grab the hammer loop and pull on her leg. This was apparently a fun game we played, and everyone had the same kind of pants on.

The next thing I remember is we were outside and were shooting and throwing rubber bands at each other. Some guy threw his at me and it hit me in the face, lightly, and didn't hurt at all. I was shooting them back from my thumb, as well as throwing some like frisbees. They wobbled in the air, just like real rubber bands do when you shoot them. There was another guy outside though who was selling rubber band launchers and was shooting with us. When he shot one, it went much faster and didn't wobble at all, it was like a rigid spinning hoop in the air. I said though that we didn't need that, we could shoot them just as well ourselves. Eventually though, everyone started to see how superior his launchers were to our weak shots and they all bowed down to him. I bowed down in my own style; I stiffened my body and fell down sideways LOL. Then I think a few of us were out there playing grab the hammer loop, but I don't remember any more than that.

I woke up from this at 6:03, was writing it down until 6:11, then went back to sleep trying to repeat, "The next thing I see will be a dream. This is a dream, I know I'm dreaming." But instantly it was 6:45 and time to wake up. I was out cold the whole time. I don't think I even dreamed.

At work/school mid-morning dream
I took a mid morning nap a couple hours after waking and had this dream where I was at work and Kathleen M. was walking around asking people if they wanted to go to breakfast. I thought for all the world that this was real, it was so vivid. She came up to me and seemed really sad. She asked if I wanted to go to breakfast, but I told her I wasn't really hungry, because I had just had a waffle. (It wasn't actually, it was some kind of pastry, but I said waffle). She looked like she was about to cry and walked away. I was then checking my grades on the computer for some college classes I was apparently still taking. I was thinking of my schedule and my classes. I remembered being in my grade school hallway and going to this one math class. I had been forgetting to go though since almost the beginning of the semester and now it was near the end. I suddenly realized this and was like, "Oh crap! Now I'm gonna fail that class!" I was so mad at myself for forgetting about it and thought about how I had wasted the money to pay for it. I was about to look at my grades for it, figuring I'd probably see "F" but maybe "D-" when I woke up.

That was the first time I've actually had a dream during a mid-morning nap that I actually remember.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:24:40 PM by unseen wombat »
Lucid tasks completed:

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 07:10:28 PM »

Offline Hiros

• Ambassador Guild
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 09:24:35 PM »
Yes! Wicked lucid.
I love the bit about taking off layers and layers of coats. It's as if you subconcious won't allow you to do what you want. Like when I was trying to go to space and kept finding ceilings, even if I was outside.

LOL, you get way more action than me. Flying into space was to get back at you for that. :D

Ohh, well... I did it anyway :) Didn't get any action, but I did summon her in a mini lucid this morning, muahaha.

Offline unseen wombat

• Evaluator
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 11:00:44 PM »
Yeah, it was pretty good, and fairly realistic too, though not as good as the night before.

5-6-08
Last night was crap. I did remember one dream, and in fairly good detail, I can hardly remember it now, but I have my notes.

Underground maze fragment
I was in this cavern, I don't know how I got there, but someone said to follow the _______. I don't remember what it was. At the end of the maze, there were two bad guys. One was pretty fat, and he could turn into an evil looking shadow when he said the word, "spirit."

I also remember seeing a map of the labyrinth. It went deeper than I thought, it pretty much filled up an entire mountain. At the very bottom, there was an opening into which some soil had been deposited. There was a woman tour guide there, and now the soil was ice. She threw some water into the air and it froze as a fire exploded beneath it.

I don't really remember anything else.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:24:09 PM by unseen wombat »
Lucid tasks completed:

Offline unseen wombat

• Evaluator
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 11:40:46 AM »
5-7-08

Pretty fair recall last night. I actually woke up and didn't have to have an epic struggle to dredge up some little details. It mostly just came back to me. I hope this means my recall is back. I went to bed at about 12. I ate at Cici's last night, then spent like an hour moving my great-aunt's ancient washing machine out of her basement, then we were hunting for my mom's car keys for another hour and finally I did some work on Multisim trying to figure out why my 556 timer lucid dreaming mask circuit wasn't working IRL, but was working on there. (I didn't figure it out, but now I do know how to make it work IRL. It's gonna be awesome). I forgot to take my vitamin last night too.

Planning a party for rich kidnappers/visit to steel mill
I woke up from this dream at 5:11. I knew I had dreamed, and concentrated for a moment, then remembered just about everything.

It started off that I was this peasant girl. I had been kidnapped by these rich people because they thought I had noble blood and that I was rich too. They wanted me to plan a party for them. I guess they thought I knew about throwing parties because I was a rich lady. So I was going about planning stuff, but the only thing I really remember is I was wearing this kinda funny-looking sweater and I was with an assistant looking at a dress. She said, "So you'll have to do a brocade or something," and I said, dreamily, "No, this sweater will be fine..." She was horrified that I was going to wear that to the party.

The next thing I remember, I was in this classroom and I was trying to teach some people about complex numbers. I didn't know what I was doing, even though I understood the material. I guess I was a substitute or something. Then Dave M. from work walked in and he was the real teacher of the class. He took over and did a much better job than I did. I remember he drew a square on the chalkboard with some fat chalk and then wrote in the real and imaginary parts of two complex numbers inside it.

The next thing I remember, and I'm certain this was part of the same dream, is that I was myself again, and I was going to this steel mill with Dave M. It was also a school, and the people who worked there were all like, college age, and were learning physics I think. We came in on a cable car and I vividly remember looking out at the warehouse where they were storing the steel. There were all different sizes of W sections. Some were really huge. I actually had a little control, even though I wasn't lucid, which is strange. I wanted to see the metal being poured, so I looked around until I found a huge crucible spilling out molten steel. I thought it was really cool.

I don't remember getting off the cable car, but then I was on the ground, looking at some of the students operating the crane that held the crucible. I noticed that they were pouring the steel pretty close to where they were standing. They poured it into a vat that was just above eye level, right next to them, and some steel splashed out, all over the guy who was standing closest to it! I was shocked, but he seemed okay. The steel froze right as it hit him. It then looked more like aluminum, because it was bright and shiny. He had strands of the stuff hanging all over him. This happened to another guy later, who purposefully stood under the steel.

I somehow knew that we weren't supposed to be there, but I pretended to be a worker. A female student noticed I was shocked that the guy had molten steel poured all over him, so she said that it was okay, he just had to be careful to not get it in the space between his pant legs and the top of his shoes. I assumed that his hair and clothes protected him from the heat. She told me about the second guy, that having the steel poured on him keeps him from getting scratches on his fingers while he's working.

Then we went inside the mill, and my old physics teacher from BW was in there. He started a lesson about how to set a piece of foam on fire. All the students were gathered around and the girl who had just talked to me was called up to try to work the lighter, because the teacher couldn't get it to work. The lighter was really complicated too. It had a lever in the back that had to be pulled out, and a button that had to be depressed or it wouldn't light. I saw that she was having a hard time too, because she wasn't pushing the button down. I gave it a try and lit it on the first try. I then held the flame to a piece of grey foam, but it didn't start on fire. It just smoldered. We tried to blow on it to get it to burn better, and at one point there was a weak flame on it, but then it died out.

I'm pretty sure it was at this point I woke up and wrote this and then the next dream down.

Watching videos of Mortal Mist members and posting
Yeah, another MM dream without getting lucid. It's okay though, this happened last week too, then I had a great weekend. I actually had this dream before the last one, but didn't remember it until after i had written that one down. Strange.

I was reading posts in the dream journal section, and remember I saw a video that Raklet had posted. He was standing there talking and was in long underwear. I never saw his picture, so he looked like a guy I used to go to college with, Eric, who had kind of reddish hair and freckles. He was standing in front of the camera talking about something, then he said "Look at this!"
: semi-raunchy content • show
He pointed to his legs and in the fabric of his longjohns you could see the "slit mark" from where 2 women had been sitting astride his legs and rubbing on him.

I then posted a response to his video that said, "Well, I didn't actually see the girls, but you are the coolest person I've ever met!" (I assumed the girls were hot). At one point later, I think I did see them, and they were, in fact, hot.

I went to another part of the forum, and I posted somewhere, "I miss Two Shadows." I made another post that said "I miss Burns." I apparently thought they hadn't moved to MM from DV. Then I looked at the list of dream journals and saw both Two Shadows' and Burns', and realized they had come here. I was happy for that.

Random misplaced fragment
I'm not sure if this isn't maybe a part of one of these other dreams, but I remember being outside of a Wal-Mart. It was pretty small though, and I thought that it was a shame they had turned the store into a Wal-Mart, because it used to be a different store that was much bigger and had more stuff.

Revisit of first dream - Fragment
In this one, I was back in the first dream, trying to light the foam on fire. I struggled a little with the lighter, but got it to work, then I blew on the foam to try to get the smoldering to start an actual flame, it glowed a little brighter, but eventually just turned ash white and died out. I was trying to get other people to blow on it, but they weren't doing any better.

I think my alarm went off at this point, so that's about all I remember.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 02:56:08 PM by unseen wombat »
Lucid tasks completed:

Offline unseen wombat

• Evaluator
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2008, 11:38:42 AM »
5-7-08

Last night was pretty good again, I recalled a dream at 4:45, from which I woke up without an alarm. I went to the bathroom, wrote it down and went BTB. I think I had another dream after, but I forgot it pretty quickly if I did. The one I did remember was pretty long though, so it's okay.

Vanishing Cotton and the Golden Dragon Throne
This dream started off with me at work. I was behind the receptionist's desk in the area where the copiers are. There was a floor drain right there, and I had to pee, so I peed there, hoping that no one would walk past and see me. But, Debbie J. was there and walked right past me, I was like, "Why didn't you go on the other side of the wall?" and she said that George E. Was on that side and he had a popsicle. (LOL) Then I was standing there and I started talking on my cell phone with Vince. He was telling me about a movie that had a "Golden Dragon Chair." I hadn't seen that movie, and said so. Then he said, "You do know what the Golden Dragon Chair is, don't you?" I remembered seeing a different movie with the chair, and I said, "Of course I do, it was in the new Jackie Chan movie." I somehow knew that this was the Throne that the Chinese Emperor used to sit on. The back of the seat was shaped like a dragon, and the arm rests were the dragon's arms, and he had his claws extended forwards. The chair was sitting on a platform with stairs, and the dragon's back feet were lower down the stairs, with the claws extended forwards also. It looked very asian.

Then I remembered the movie I had seen and was thinking about it so much until I actually became a part of it. I remember there was a girl in the movie named "Vanishing Cotton." (LOL again) Then I thought to myself, "in real life, it was 'Vanishing Wind.'" (Which is actually the name of Jade's teleport in Mortal Kombat, IRL). But that was as close as I came to being lucid. I was watching this girl standing on a balcony in the emperor's palace, doing kung fu, I think. Then I was the girl.

The emperor had two doors leading off of the balcony. He was having a special day where peasants could come into his palace and put their keys into the locks on these doors. This somehow magically, or electronically, made it so their keys could open the doors. There were twelve locks. Six on each door. I had a white bluetooth headset, which was also a key. I placed it over the lock on the one door and downloaded all the codes to open the door. Then I went to the other door and there was like an ATM at this one. I placed my headset on some part of it and had downloaded 5 keys, but then this guy, who looked sorta like Joe M. from work, cut in front of me and put a quarter into the ATM! I was so mad. I said something like, "I'm not done. I'll just be a minute." Then I had to restart downloading the 6 keys from the beginning. I got up to 5, and he was like, "Okay? All done?" and put his quarter into the ATM again. I got really mad and then stared at the guy. He just stared back, but then I stood on my toes to look taller and he turned and walked away. I saw at this point that he was wearing a police uniform.

Then I saw him walking around on a busy street. I guess he was depressed that he didn't get the key or something, and didn't care if he got hit by a car. Then a van with no windshield came up and intentionally hit him! But only lightly. The people inside did it so that he wouldn't get hit for real by another car. There were like four people inside, then they all came out through the front of the van. The guy was now a skinny black cop. He was really dark too, like one of those people from the jungle in Africa. Another lighter black guy got out and told the cop that they should run like the old black comedians did in the old movies. They ran down the street, really exaggerating the arm movements and lifting their knees really high.

Then I was watching the story of Vanishing Cotton again. Now she (I) was a little asian girl. It was like a flashback. And there were two little boys. We were all sitting in a room. I was on a couch with the one boy, and the other was on a chair on the other side of the room. I was watching this in third person, even though I was the little girl. Then there was another flashback and I was a baby. The story went that the two brothers liked me at first, then grew to love me. Then time passed and I was a little girl again. The one boy was telling me the story of the Golden Dragon Throne, but I don't remember how it went. I do remember one fragment of the Emperor sitting on the Throne at a meal with some noblemen I guess. One of them was eating an ice cream cone and displeased the Emperor or something. The Emperor opened his mouth and went "BAWWWWWWW" at the nobleman and like white smoke blasted out of his mouth and vaporized him.

The next thing I remember is I was in this empty room with one of the boys. I had a white kitten too in there. There was a three-tiered bucket that was attached to a rope and pulley on the ceiling. We were in the bucket with me on the lowest tier, him in the middle, and the back part of the kitten's body in a hole on top. The kitten's head was out, and his front legs were sticking out in the Longcat position. I looked at this, from third person, and was like, "LOL! Hey it's Longcat!"

So we were all in the bucket so that just our noses and eyes were visible, and the top half of the kitten. I was pulling the one end of the rope and raising and lowering us from the pulley. I thought it was a lot of fun.

Then Tony S. from work burst into the room. He was apparently working on the floor above us. He had on a work jumpsuit I guess, and had flexible electrical conduit hanging off his shoulders. He had heard us going up and down in the bucket and was mad at us. I guess he was like our dad or uncle or something. He took us all out of the bucket. Then there was a bed in the room. He said that now I had bled on the bed and it would seep through and stain the Golden Dragon Throne on the floor beneath us. I looked at my forearms and they were all chafed and bleeding from where they had been in contact with the edge of the bucket as I pulled on the rope. Then we were in the basement of my house. I looked at the kitten who was now eating some dry cat food and saw that he was chafed and bleeding from his armpits. I felt so bad! I thought of how terrible it must have been for him to be stuck in that little hole on top of the bucket and not be able to jump out.

And then I woke up.

Broken thermostat short dream
Crap, I nearly forgot this. I dreamed it in the 30 minutes before I had to wake up. I wouldn't call it a fragment, because I think I remember everything, it was just really short because my alarm woke me.

I was in this room, and the electronic thermostat on the wall was broken. Me and my mom took it off the wall, and the electronic board inside was broken in half. I was holding the plastic face and the broken board and was looking at it to see if there were any components in there that I could salvage. This completely felt like real life, but I didn't think for a minute I was dreaming. I looked and there was an electrolytic capacitor that still had some pretty long leads. The other components looked pretty good too. I was really happy for this because I was going to remove them and use them in my lucid dreaming mask circuit. I was looking for some LED's in there, and I thought I saw some a couple times, but when I looked closer, I couldn't find any. They turned into different components I guess.

I looked again at the circuit board and the chip that was on there. I wondered if maybe I could use that and it would be better than a 556 timer. Then I wondered if maybe I could just fix the thermostat, since it had a timer built in, and use that for the mask. I decided quickly that I couldn't, because I didn't know how to repair electronics stuff.

Then I'm pretty sure my alarm went off.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:28:19 PM by unseen wombat »
Lucid tasks completed:

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2008, 07:43:26 PM »