Author Topic: pj's Tweet Dreams  (Read 2000 times)

Offline pj

• Learning.
  • Technical Guild
  • Evaluator
  • We are made of such stuff as dreams are made of.
pj's Tweet Dreams
« on: December 17, 2013, 08:13:24 AM »
From April of 2008:

I have just gone to bed, and quickly become aware of a dreamscape forming around me.  I'm not trying to WILD - it just happens.  I find myself sitting in the passenger seat of a brown Ford Maverick from the 1970's.  A companion is in the driver's seat, though it isn't somebody I know IRL.  We are parked in an inner city subdivision of old houses separated only by narrow driveways, with garages that look like carriage houses behind.  It is night.  My companion suggests we go exploring some of the houses.  Since it is a dream, I have no compunction about invading anyone's privacy.

We get out of the car.  He walks around to the front of the house, where there is a high porch, and goes up the front stairs.  I find a narrow staircase leading directly from the driveway up to the porch and use that.  We go inside.

A DC who looks like my sister P. is sitting there, though she looks much older than IRL.  Young children are running about everywhere.  I do not recognize any of these as her children or anybody else I know.  They are playing energetically, flying, levitating stuff, going in and out of mirrors and having a great time.  I sit down next to the DC who looks like my sister.  There is a large panel mirror right next to us.  She asks me what I like to do in dreams.  I point to the mirror and say, "One of the things I like to do is go through mirrors.  I wonder why they are so weird in dreams?"

I look long and hard into the mirror next to me.  It is swirling, and images form and dissipate before me.  I poke a finger in and watch ripples flow through the glass.  My sister does the same and giggles.  I stick my whole hand in and scoop a palm full of the mirror stuff out, throwing it into the air.  The drops glisten and sparkle in amazing ways, landing on us and dripping down our faces.  It is like we have streaks of mirror running down all over us.

I decide it is time to go.  My companion and I go out the way we came in after saying goodbye and thanking our hostess.  He goes down the front stairs and I go down the side, getting back into the Maverick.  I decide it is time to wake up.

Original post to my DJ is here:
http://mortalmist.com/forum/index.php/topic,5.msg5335.html#msg5335
What truly matters is not built of right and wrong; but of grace, and of love.

--pj

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: pj's Tweet Dreams
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 12:12:28 AM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline AspirationRealized

• Aspirant Oneironaut
  • Chat Moderator
  • Evaluator
  • The Cat's Pajamas
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 12:46:09 AM »
Drow, drow, drow your canoe
 The stream provides flotation
 Hysterically, hysterically, hysterically, hysterically
 Existence is hallucination

...have you ever met anyone who actually changed?

Offline pj

• Learning.
  • Technical Guild
  • Evaluator
  • We are made of such stuff as dreams are made of.
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 06:45:37 AM »
I forgot to pin the intro post.  It's up there now.  Nutshell; stemming from an idea of Vexxie's we've started this forum where any dreams posted in it are OK for people to tweet-link.

I don't use Twitter, so you'll have to find somebody more savvy than me to explain it further than that.
What truly matters is not built of right and wrong; but of grace, and of love.

--pj

Offline bluebird

• Is this the real life?
  • Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Dream Initiated Lucid Dream
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 08:29:16 AM »
What's a tweet dream?

Ahem.

Aspir I haven't seen you in ages, hope you are well! Stop by the chat some time next time you are online :)
Current Challenges:
-Garden of Eden
-Meditate in a LD
-more

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 08:41:49 AM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »