Author Topic: Monthly Meeting Place - Submit Your Ideas For A Meeting Place For July 2014 Here  (Read 1033 times)

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
Submit Your Ideas For A Meeting Place For July 2014 Here:
Beg and Bas: HA GG TR LM CL SO LC RS FL LW TD
Int: EF BI JR DC WH CT CW IA WA TA WT JT RA WW WF RA MF WF BO TK
Advanced: TT AN OB CS BH ST
Sea:
All tasks completed. Going through a second time.

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
Went to a workshop where the speaker was talking about this:

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE (Spiritual Concept)

The Rainbow Bridge bridges the mundane to the spiritual, connects the physical you and the spiritual you aka your soul. Once you can get into contact with your spiritual self you will begin to know your true self, your true desires, your true purpose in this life. There was much more to it than that but this is what I took from the lecture. As soon as I heard this I thought an actual Rainbow Bridge (not the one in Niagara Falls either  :razz:) would make an interesting Meeting Place 1. because it's potentially a spiritual goal, 2. there are lots of associations to rainbows, Oz, magical creatures, treasures, etc, 3. we have a rainbow in the MM logo.

Could be interesting for us to find a rainbow bridge, cross it and see what awesomeness awaits us at the other end.

The impossible is possible tonight. ~Smashing Pumpkins 
https://twitter.com/MortalMist/status/473630187901317120

Offline Boadicea

• Aspiring storm chaser!
  • Evaluator
  • Remember who the real enemy is
    • My blog: Mortal Drivel
You have such awesome ideas, Vex!  :o
I have a YouTube channel: TorandoChaser!

What is better-to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
-Paarthurnax

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
THE RAINBOW BRIDGE (Spiritual Concept)
The Rainbow Bridge bridges the mundane to the spiritual, connects the physical you and the spiritual you aka your soul. Once you can get into contact with your spiritual self you will begin to know your true self, your true desires, your true purpose in this life.
Sound like a plan to us. Let's all meet at a Rainbow bridge. There is also a Rainbow Bridge that is virtual memorial home for departed pets, that iadr might attempt to visit.
Beg and Bas: HA GG TR LM CL SO LC RS FL LW TD
Int: EF BI JR DC WH CT CW IA WA TA WT JT RA WW WF RA MF WF BO TK
Advanced: TT AN OB CS BH ST
Sea:
All tasks completed. Going through a second time.