Author Topic: SEARCHING FOR NATURALS ???  (Read 917 times)

Offline natsy

• Restricted
  • Analyzer
SEARCHING FOR NATURALS ???
« on: June 29, 2014, 12:24:55 PM »
Are you a natural, do you think u might be, always thought you was only one , or always thought every one was like you,no idea why all these techniques  are nessasery,havent a clue what im talking about, me too,, lets talk,,, LOVE NATSY

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
Re: SEARCHING FOR NATURALS ???
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 04:54:03 PM »
I believe we ALL are naturals at LDing, just some of us have to work harder than others, and those who don't know they can lucid dream just don't try.

I've been told that I've had the ability many lifetimes, but in many of those lifetimes, I was burned at the stack or thrown to the lions, and this lifetime I am to TRUST my abilities and TRUST that I won't get hurt by proceeding with them.  I just wish I'd been told this a few *cough - 30 cough* years ago...

Offline natsy

• Restricted
  • Analyzer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 05:06:31 PM »
I believe we ALL are naturals at LDing, just some of us have to work harder than others, and those who don't know they can lucid dream just don't try.

I've been told that I've had the ability many lifetimes, but in many of those lifetimes, I was burned at the stack or thrown to the lions, and this lifetime I am to TRUST my abilities and TRUST that I won't get hurt by proceeding with them.  I just wish I'd been told this a few *cough - 30 cough* years ago...
you said all of us are natural, but some have to work harder than others,   that means there not natural , a natural is someone who does it without any techniques or trying.  Ie.  Naturally? IM sorry i diss agree ( in a nice friendly way) but if you are a natural you will definitely know it and it will be a major part of you life and yourself,awake or not its all the same to us,,,,, are u a natural?? Thank u and what's all this different lifetimes ago stuff, in interested, belive me stranger things have happened??

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 12:44:57 PM »
I have had many natural lucid dreams.  Being involved in this community has helped foster this.  Maybe we have different interpretations on what is considered "natural", and that's okay with me.

My belief is that everyone has the ability.  Some choose to perfect the ability, and others just let things happen, while the vast majority of the population doesn't know anything about lucid dreaming.  Forums like this help to spread the word of LDing.

Offline natsy

• Restricted
  • Analyzer
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 12:56:22 PM »
True,,, iv been like i am for so long i find it hard to think another way, are all these techniques just relaxing techniques or some kind of meditation,, cause the last person who gave me tip to lucid dream, he told to put a banana in my mouth , jump on one foot , while chanting 'come buy ya my lord' , not only did it not work, i don't even like bananas,,lol,,, so i thought id just stick to the old  tried and tested method of counting sheep,zzzzzzzzzzzz   ,, but you know if im up for jumping off a 1000 foot building one after another, im up for anything? Apart from the banana thing,,,hope to hear from u soon, natsy

Offline howitzer

• jATION the ©REATION
  • Evaluator
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 11:04:51 PM »
I am unnatural
I'll see it when I believe it.

Offline natsy

• Restricted
  • Analyzer
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 11:38:40 PM »
I am unnatural
i don't understand how you known your dreaming, does it just happen in your sleep, or do you wonder why your here when you know that your asleep in bed , concluding the fact its because its a dream, ,,with me it happens really quick, like one minunte im in a dream then the next minute i instanly know, iv just got used to the feeling of dream. It just seems to come naturally  (a word i find myself saying more and more these days, i think ill change it to normal)      the way iv learnt myself to grasp hold of that dream state is listen to my first words in my mind, like for example,, wow i really am dreaming,, or ,, it is a dream ,,, all these first thoughts or words are always the truth, it is a dream, i am dreaming ,,,, nowadays i just hear ,,, well here we go again,,, NATSY TIP OF THE DAY,,, next time you have a lucid dream , just go nice and calm and sit in a chair or on the floor and listen to your thoughts,, it helps to really take on board what's really happening and a feeling of full understanding,, then the rest will follow****DONT BE AFRAID**** love nasty