Author Topic: July 2014 - Monthly Meeting Place - A Rainbow Bridge  (Read 3131 times)

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
July 2014 - Monthly Meeting Place - A Rainbow Bridge
« on: July 02, 2014, 08:50:38 PM »
July 2014 Monthly Meeting Place - A Rainbow Bridge Of Your Own Choosing
Please record all of your visits to A Rainbow Bridge Here:

Dreaming about going to A Rainbow Bridge will earn a bronze award. Making it to A Rainbow Bridge while lucid, but not meeting with your inner self or departed pet will earn a silver award. Making it to A Rainbow Bridge while lucid, and meeting with your inner self or a departed pet will earn a Gold Award. Making it to A Rainbow Bridge, and doing something incredibly out of the ordinary will earn a Platinum award

(Once again, we'd like to thank Vex for this incredibly good idea...:clap:)

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE (Spiritual Concept)
The Rainbow Bridge bridges the mundane to the spiritual, connects the physical you and the spiritual you aka your soul. Once you can get into contact with your spiritual self you will begin to know your true self, your true desires, your true purpose in this life.

The Rainbow Bridge Memorial For Pets Link:
http://www.rainbowbridge.com/
Beg and Bas: HA GG TR LM CL SO LC RS FL LW TD
Int: EF BI JR DC WH CT CW IA WA TA WT JT RA WW WF RA MF WF BO TK
Advanced: TT AN OB CS BH ST
Sea:
All tasks completed. Going through a second time.

Offline LolaTheLoner

• Applier
Re: July 2014 - Monthly Meeting Place - A Rainbow Bridge
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 09:41:11 PM »
Huh. You know, I didn't learn of the Rainbow Bridge and its connection with pets until rather recently. I used to have dreams of a bridge called "Tuphdula" or something along those lines where my deceased rats lived with their other rodent friends. It wasn't a rainbow bridge, but I wonder if there's any connection?

Either way, this is an excellent idea for a meeting place! Maybe I'll get to see my little ratties again! :3
Eyes I dare not meet in dreams
In death's dream kingdom

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 12:58:05 AM »
Cool. I'd not heard of the pet rainbow bridge thing until I tried to find a website about the rainbow bridge concept. I wouldn't be disappointed at all if I found a rainbow bridge that lead to a visitation with previous furry pals of mine.

LolaTheLoner, was Tuphdula specifically a rat 'heaven'? I haven't had a pet rat but have had hamsters and even a ferret once. I wouldn't mind a visit with them again, especially the ferret. She was a crazy one.

A little inspiration for getting to the rainbow bridge.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 01:31:52 AM by Vex »
The impossible is possible tonight. ~Smashing Pumpkins 
https://twitter.com/MortalMist/status/473630187901317120

Offline LolaTheLoner

• Applier
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 09:04:18 AM »
No, but it was specifically a rodent 'heaven.' There were other rodents there besides rats, and I do recall seeing some hamsters as well. I was told that inside the bridge was their city. Of course, with it being rodent-sized I would not have been able to fit without shrinking down to their size.
Eyes I dare not meet in dreams
In death's dream kingdom

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 07:24:12 PM »
iadr ended up in some kind of pet sanctuary about 5 years ago when he was trying to find his departed dog in a lucid. It was one of the most unusual places we've ever been, as there were all of these dogs just standing around in this giant field with dumb looks on their faces like they were wondering how they got there. All except for this one dog that was a dalmatian, that was much more aware than any of the other dogs, that kept chasing us every time we tried to land.

We finally got past it and landed, and were sucked across this field right to this dog house that our dog was in, where she was nursing a bunch of puppies, and where our emotions got the best of us and woke us up. We have a special bond with our pets,and would love to see any of our departed pets again.
Sea:

Offline natsy

• Restricted
  • Analyzer
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 08:24:09 PM »
Ok so your all obviously obsessed about your dreams, and the way you talk about them and understand them, your like kids in a sweet shop, your definitely the kind of people im going to be looking for in heaven,,,***don't be afraid*** love natsy.

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 09:04:38 PM »
iadr ended up in some kind of pet sanctuary about 5 years ago when he was trying to find his departed dog in a lucid. It was one of the most unusual places we've ever been, as there were all of these dogs just standing around in this giant field with dumb looks on their faces like they were wondering how they got there. All except for this one dog that was a dalmatian, that was much more aware than any of the other dogs, that kept chasing us every time we tried to land.

We finally got past it and landed, and were sucked across this field right to this dog house that our dog was in, where she was nursing a bunch of puppies, and where our emotions got the best of us and woke us up. We have a special bond with our pets,and would love to see any of our departed pets again.

I think that's a wonderful story, iadr, and I am jealous. :)  I hope to meet up with some of my very special pets, and I have had quite a few.

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 12:55:58 PM »
I did dream of a bridge...  :P  And I'm NOT expecting any award for this, judge iadr!

Dream.  (One of many, rest forgotten.)  Mom, my sister, my aunt L and I are travelling the Confederation Bridge. There are many groups doing it, but first we have to meet with our own guide, who is a young and very immature girl, reminding me of Shalee. She has a silly t-shirt on with dome picture and cutoff jean shorts. She tells us things about the history and I doubt most of her knowledge. We are in an area with lots of tour groups, and she talks to another young male tour guide.

The bridge has lots of curves to get it up to the height it requires, and she tells us about how it is similar to something that beavers will build. As we are waiting for the traffic to finish coming from PEI, as it is apparently only one lane, we get close to going, seeing the bridge for the first time. It indeed is very twisty.

We are getting ready and want to get a group photo. We are all in black and white, and someone else joins us with a costume that he is carrying. We make him put it in for the photo, and he does most begrudgingly.

Someone starts to sing and we are anxious to get going. The young male tour leader is telling lane jokes, and I decide it's time to go and start stomping my feet as if lots of people are walking, and suddenly everyone starts to walk.

We have to go up through this hole, and I go last, having a hard time. When I finally go through, my family is far ahead of me. The next part we have to go up a slide-like part that is flimsy and shaky. I wonder how Mom will manage with her sore hip, but she does. I find there are two lanes that are slightly off kilter, and have to go from one to the other as I go up the slide. I see Corrina and her daughter also going up.

We get to the top of this part and it gets more straight. The bridge does curve off to the right, and there's a frozen waterfall coming from it about a mile away. I wonder how long it will be frozen, as the dream fades.

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 11:15:16 AM »
Woo. We're getting closer.

I dreamed of a rainbow... or a duskbow as I thought of it. Damn me and my inability to just jump off of cliffs to reality check.  :rolleyes:

Duskbow
I'm high on a cliff just outside a very jagged, stone grey city. The sun sets behind me. I watch the earth's shadow rise before me. The shadow shimmers dark blue the horizon. Over that shimmers a band of lighter blue and I know that a rare twilight rainbow is forming. It grows color band by color band. Wish I had my camera. I feel I can fly and consider jumping from the cliff to soar to the rainbow. I wuss out. Instead call someone to come pick me up so we can rainbow chase. I wait for my ride.

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 11:28:28 AM »
I dreamed of a rainbow... or a duskbow as I thought of it. Damn me and my inability to just jump off of cliffs to reality check.  :rolleyes:
Duskbow
I'm high on a cliff just outside a very jagged, stone grey city. The sun sets behind me. I watch the earth's shadow rise before me. The shadow shimmers dark blue the horizon. Over that shimmers a band of lighter blue and I know that a rare twilight rainbow is forming. It grows color band by color band. Wish I had my camera. I feel I can fly and consider jumping from the cliff to soar to the rainbow. I wuss out. Instead call someone to come pick me up so we can rainbow chase. I wait for my ride.
Good enough for bronze. One bronze coming up...:clap:
Sea:

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 11:10:11 PM »
Wow. Thanks iadr.  :yesss:
I've been seeing rainbows everywhere this week. It's a wonder I haven't dreamed another and gotten lucid yet.

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2014, 07:23:19 PM »
Know it's a tad late but last night I dreamed of one giant rainbow that burst into several little rainbows. One of the little ones fell toward me and one end of it fell onto me so that I was surrounded by trippy, rippling rainbow colors. Felt very refreshing and enlightening. Pity I didn't think to RC during this whole episode.

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2014, 08:12:15 PM »
Know it's a tad late but last night I dreamed of one giant rainbow that burst into several little rainbows. One of the little ones fell toward me and one end of it fell onto me so that I was surrounded by trippy, rippling rainbow colors. Felt very refreshing and enlightening. Pity I didn't think to RC during this whole episode.
Never too late, as the Meeting Places never expire. In fact iadr's still going to try to get there to see his departed cat that he still misses. Good job of dreaming of a giant rainbow that burst into several small rainbows.  :goodjob:
Sea:

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2014, 12:48:38 PM »
Thanks iadr. I hope you find the rainbow bridge and can visit your cat soon. I'd love to read about such an encounter.