Author Topic: August 2014 - Monthly Meeting Place - A Yellow Submarine or Pepperland  (Read 1765 times)

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
August 2014 Monthly Meeting Place - A Yellow Submarine or Pepperland
Please record all of your visits to A Yellow Submarine or Pepperland Here:

Dreaming about being on A Yellow Submarine or at Pepperland will earn a bronze award. Being on A Yellow Submarine or at Pepperland while lucid, but not meeting with anyone there will earn a silver award. Being on A Yellow Submarine or at Pepperland while lucid, and meeting with someone there will earn a Gold Award. Being on A Yellow Submarine or at Pepperland, and doing something incredibly out of the ordinary while there will earn a Platinum award

A Yellow Submarine/Pepperland:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Submarine_%28film%29

(We'd like to thank Shelli and Vex for this idea...:clap:)

« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 07:23:44 PM by iadr »
Beg and Bas: HA GG TR LM CL SO LC RS FL LW TD
Int: EF BI JR DC WH CT CW IA WA TA WT JT RA WW WF RA MF WF BO TK
Advanced: TT AN OB CS BH ST
Sea:
All tasks completed. Going through a second time.

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
AND Vex!

I'ma thinking of doing something with Paul...  Yeah, I've got plans. :ohyahbaby:

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
I'ma thinking of doing something with Paul...  Yeah, I've got plans. :ohyahbaby:
:hippy:

I wanna have a pointlessly deep conversation with that little nowhere man thingy.
The impossible is possible tonight. ~Smashing Pumpkins 
https://twitter.com/MortalMist/status/473630187901317120

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
Re: August 2014 - Monthly Meeting Place - A Yellow Submarine or Pepperland
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 07:21:02 PM »
I'm going to visit Pepperland tonight. Going to sup-up and watch Yellow Submarine till I pass out. Anyone wanna come with?

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 12:51:41 PM »
Here's the closest I could get last night. Pretty sure I didn't make it into Pepperland. Think maybe I was wandering about the outskirts if it. The landscape had shifted into something part cartoon-ish/part real.

Arrow Land
I jog down Town Line and instead of turning back at the usual point I keep going in my initial direction. I end up in a flowery field and for a few moments try to remember 'The Flower Song'. I can't. I walk on, coming to a very hilly area of fields and small copses of trees. It looks so peaceful, very LotR Shire-ish. A wave of people suddenly surge over the hills. They walk quickly enough that I know they are trying to escape something. But at the same time they are trying to look like they are not escaping. People pass me, none take notice. I wonder what caused this mass, casually panicked exodus. I head in the opposite direction of the walkers to see what they are fleeing. Over a couple of hills I come to an area of land where the trees have been replaced by these giant upward pointing arrows of various colors. The shapes are very simple, a triangle atop a thick stem or trunk. It's like the shapes sprouted this way from the ground. I think I should touch one but then think twice about that, thinking of giant hog weed. These things might be poisonous as well. Maybe they are the reason the people fled. I continue on. Don't recall anything else.

In my last memories of this place it was looking more and more Pepperland-ish. Don't think I actually made it there though. Or maybe i did and the experience was so trippy that I repressed it.

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 02:51:44 PM »
I jog down Town Line and instead of turning back at the usual point I keep going in my initial direction. I end up in a flowery field and for a few moments try to remember 'The Flower Song'. I can't. I walk on, coming to a very hilly area of fields and small copses of trees. It looks so peaceful, very LotR Shire-ish. A wave of people suddenly surge over the hills. They walk quickly enough that I know they are trying to escape something. But at the same time they are trying to look like they are not escaping. People pass me, none take notice. I wonder what caused this mass, casually panicked exodus. I head in the opposite direction of the walkers to see what they are fleeing. Over a couple of hills I come to an area of land where the trees have been replaced by these giant upward pointing arrows of various colors. The shapes are very simple, a triangle atop a thick stem or trunk. It's like the shapes sprouted this way from the ground. I think I should touch one but then think twice about that, thinking of giant hog weed. These things might be poisonous as well. Maybe they are the reason the people fled. I continue on. Don't recall anything else.

In my last memories of this place it was looking more and more Pepperland-ish. Don't think I actually made it there though. Or maybe i did and the experience was so trippy that I repressed it.
Close enough. We'll keep renew your bronze for another month. :clap:
Beg and Bas: HA GG TR LM CL SO LC RS FL LW TD
Int: EF BI JR DC WH CT CW IA WA TA WT JT RA WW WF RA MF WF BO TK
Advanced: TT AN OB CS BH ST
Sea:
All tasks completed. Going through a second time.

Offline bluebird

• Is this the real life?
  • Evaluator
  • Dream Initiated Lucid Dream
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 04:32:21 PM »
Ahhh what a cool suggestion, I wish I didn't miss out on this one.

Good effort Vex!
Current Challenges:
-Garden of Eden
-Meditate in a LD
-more

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 09:15:44 AM »
I'd still love to get there. I mean... I WILL get there.... some night.