Author Topic: My dream Journal  (Read 58480 times)

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
My dream Journal
« on: June 04, 2008, 11:26:05 AM »
Hey everyone I just got registered here a while ago.  I've been into lucid dreaming for some time though.  I'll get my journal started with last nights dreams :)

Night of 6/3/08

Well I did have a somewhat long lucid dream.  It started as a WILD.  I materialized in what could only be described as Yellow Stone national park.  It was a wooded area filled with pine trees mountains and a river right infront of me.  I knew I was dreaming because I had slowly just melted into it.  I was exstatic and thought it was time to have some fun.  I started out hovering over the river and going down stream and across to the other side. I went around a bend and saw my uncles house of all places.  I walk through the side of the house and into their hallway.  I walk down and look to my left seeing my two uncles and my cousin sitting on a couch watching TV.  They smile and say hello and everything. I headed down the hallway towards a bedroom with a locked door.   Then one uncle of mine who is staying there still had a shaved head and huge scar from brain surgery IRL. Jumped up and said wait wait don't go in there. I kinda scoffed and thought to myself I'll just go outside and walk through the wall. So I did so it was just a normal room.  I didn't know why I wasn't supposed to go in there.  Well I walked back through the wall outside.  Where my uncle was waiting for me looking kind of miffed.  He started ranting about how I wasn't supposed to go in there and how I think I can do whatever the hell I wan't.  I thought uh cha I can lol then made him levitate up into the air where instead of sky for some reason there was office building lowered cieling with the foam squares.  Then I let him down and left swimming back upstream the river I saw earlier.  I don't remember anything after that I think I stopped REM sleep or just lost lucidity.

There was also a short but disturbing dream 
I come to laying in bed but in what looked like a hotel room.  I looked at the TV to my right and it seemed to get bright and fuzzy if I concentrated on it.  It made me look away feeling uneasy.  Then I looked at the light and its light got brighter and brighter until I felt a snap and everything went black. I couldn't move or speak and felt kinda scared like I was buried under 6 feet of sand.  I realized it was sleep paralysis because I get it often and just relaxed and eventually opened my eyes back in my real bed.  Phew

Offline Burned up

• Burning candles at both ends
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: My dream Journal
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 05:16:35 PM »
Scary end to that night of dreaming Max. 

Looking forward to seeing more of your DJ!
Bu

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 01:16:40 PM »
Night of 6/4/08

Well oddly enough I had another lucid dream last night.  It was after I was awoken by the heat because our power went out and it got really muggy in the house.

I started out in my back yard looking out onto it from under the awning. I didn't really pull off a WILD nor did I do a reality check.  I just knew I was dreaming.  Then I thought whoa I can try some of the challenges that I saw on this board.  I remembered looking in the mirror at yourself.  Remembering I've never really done that before.  I didn't actually look into a mirror though because I was outside.  I saw myself kind of like a hologram of my face and shoulders.  I found that interesting.  Then I remembered the one to try to morph either giant or small.  So I actually grew ginourmous. I remember stepping down and making huge indentations in the ground.  I stepped over my house.  But for some reason when I saw how far down the ground was.  I must have lost concentration because I fell from that height landing on my moms car standing up.  I hopped off and into my drive way.  I then tried conjuring super powers like shooting fireballs.  My hands and arms lit up with what looked like flames on a gas soaked rag.  I felt pressure and tingling like a waking limb.  It didn't hurt but it was interesting like I was harnessing some power.  I put my hands out together and got a ball of plasma in between them.  I pushed it outward only to have it slowly drift off and peter out like a lit fart... I was kinda dissappointed.  So I tried harder the feeling in my hands and arms became more intense but not painful.  The ball got bigger this time and I pushed it using the same power I used to conjure it.  It shot out like a fireball on the anime dragon ball z. Now that was cool!  After that I think I slipped out of lucidity shortly after and lost recollection of anything.

Offline Burned up

• Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 07:03:20 AM »
Hey, what an experience.  Fire in dreams.  I never get that.

Love the mirror/hologram :)
Bu

Offline annsie

• Evaluator
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 09:03:16 AM »

What a neat dream ! You were good at remembering to do so many things in the dream. I usually only remember to do one or two things at most.
Basic challenges: HA, FL, CL
Intermediate challenges: CW, DC, WW, TP
Advanced challenges: CS, MU, WL, OB, SI

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 11:32:09 AM »
Super powers like that seem to be common in my dreams.  Probly because I was a big fan of X-men as a child and watch anime where they have them as well :P

Night of 6/5/08

I had a normal dream dream last night.  I don't have a very good memory of the full plot but I remember bits and pieces.

I started out in what seemed like a prison.  But more like a school where people wore prison jumpsuits seeing as I never saw any cells the entire time.  I was walking around kind of by myself but having people nod be hello and stuff.  I was convinced it was a prison but I had no clue why I was there.  I kept walking around and went to the bathroom/locker room.  I didn't have a locker I guess because I was new.  I was looking around for what I was supposed to do so I went to the sink and shaved.  After that I was walking down the hall again.  When I was pulled aside by a woman that looked sorta like a social worker upbeat and dressed nice.  She pulled me aside and said my case worker wanted to talk with me.  She said his name is Jeff.  So I walk in and my friend Jeff is sitting there on the couch with someone else in a suit nealing on the couch next to him.  My friend had a cloth wrapped around his head only showing his eyes. 

He informed me that what they had me in for wasn't anything serious and that I would be released that day.  I then remember going back to the locker room smiling and happy that I was leaving.  Some of the people were smug about it but otheres were happy for me.  I tried to find my stuff.  But realized again I don't have a locker or stuff that I know of.  This black guy who appearently was my friend directed me to this slim locker only a few inches wide and looked around for personel.  He opened it for me saying that was my stuff.  It was 3 or so steak knives, a ruler, a spiral notebook and a couple other things.  I looked at the knives like WTF?  I grabbed the knives and walked toward the trashcan.  To throw them away.  A woman in gym teacher attire walked passed right after I concieled them in the trash.  PHEW.  I remember gathering up my stuff but then I lose recollection.  I remember bits of walking on the levee bank of this river thats near my house for some reason don't think it ties in.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 12:15:58 PM by MaxFisher »

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 10:01:03 AM »
Night of 6/8/08

F: I remember my dad who is now passed away.  Helping me pull my old futon into the garage.  Then me sitting down in the garage explaining I had forgotten what we were doing.  He just kind of looked at me with dissappointment in his eyes.  Then I looked at the work table.  There were words carved into the side of it.  "Cassandra's dogs:  Our Dogs:"  Also in what for some reason I knew was my sisters handwriting.  "Hhhhnnnnn"  and other various gibberish.  I don't really remember anything else.

D/LD: This is going to be hard to explain.  Ok I remember laying in bed.  My breathing being very slow.  It kind of made me feel uncomfortable.  I look out onto my room and as I'm looking around not moving.  I'm hearing different celeb voices talking to me intermitently.  David ducovni, John Madden, and many others.  Saying random things.  "You can't steal my finger!" "What are you doing?"  "Get lost asshole" it was freaky I think it may have been sleep paralysis.  Then I wake up.

L: Right after that odd event.  An even stranger thing happened.  I remember the same slow breathing but then waking right up.  But in my room with the lights on.  I knew I had to be dreaming.  I get up and walk into the den area.  There are dirty clothes strewn everywhere.  My little sister walks by and smiles but as a 12 year old not my 20 year old sister.  I proceed into the kitchen past the study to look in the mirror in the bathroom.  As I pass the study I see my dad sitting watching TV like he allways used to.  I give him the hello finger pointing gesture.  He smiles back.

I get into the bathroom and look in the mirror. Yea its me... Except I can hardly open my eyes at all.  As if looking into the sun after just waking up.  It was strange.  I left the bathroom then BOOM.  I'm back awake in MY bed in my dark room.  I'm looking around and in the center of my vision is this strange stuff like looking through a broken pane of glass that hasn't shattered.  It kind of morphs around.  (I've had this numerous times before sometimes lasting even when I get up and walk around a bit.)

Then I feel my breathing slowing down again.  I felt like I was going back to sleep.  All of a sudden I'm back in the dirty version of my house with my little sister younger and my dad still alive.  I walk down the hall to the living room and get on the computer.  Its in the same place but looks different.  The windows interface is black and shiney.  All of a sudden I wake back up in my dark room again.  With the same strange anomoly in my field of vision.  I look at the time and it matches up from when I would have slept and awoke through.  I didn't have sleep paralysis yet I didn't try to move I was enjoying jumping back and forth between realities.  I don't remember having any dream or lucid activity after that second time falling back asleep.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 11:24:34 AM by MaxFisher »

Offline annsie

• Evaluator
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 10:41:22 AM »

Does the strange vision thing with your eyes only happen in the dreams ? Does it ever happen when you are awake ?

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 10:50:42 AM »

Does the strange vision thing with your eyes only happen in the dreams ? Does it ever happen when you are awake ?

It is when Im awake ???  I'll go back and clarify that in the journal entry.

Offline annsie

• Evaluator
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 10:55:39 AM »

Thanks for clarifying  :)

I just was not sure whether you meant you had already woken up when you had the unsual visual experience or were you still in the dream.

The reason I asked is because I sometimes wake up with some strange vision too but I thought it was because I am short sighted and not wearing glasses.

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 10:10:02 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 10:30:06 AM »
Night of 6/10/08

[D] I was riding in a car past a building entrance to what appeared to be a hotel.  For some reason I was Adam Sandler as his character from "Don't Mess With the Zohan" lol.  I was with some attractive woman.  I was driving along under the building near the entrance. When an elderly man tried to walk in front of me expecting me to stop.  I looked at him and he gave me a dirty look.  I proceeded to float out of the car and up to a balcony and spit on him.  People saw me do it so they were clammering around telling people to catch me and arrest me.  I kept flying around and going through wall after wall and eventually evading them. 

After that I went back to the entrance and just walked right in.  I seemed to have some sort of appointment.  I sat down with some gents in suits.  There was a reason I was there some sort of interview but I don't remember much about it after that.

[F]  I was walking around in some hardware store.  There was building material everywhere.  I looked to my right and there is a table with samples of clay on it.  I thought cool clay and picked up a sample to mess with it.  I saw another guy pick one up who looked sort of like a contractor or construction worker.  He was talking to a woman about how to apply the stuff.  He started scraping globs off and applying them to what looked like a long fishtank with most of the back wall of it lined with this clay.  It looked like wall siding where it had allready been applied. 

After that I'm in the checkout lane.  Talking to a friend and turn around to see an old old friend of mine.  I look at him and he recognizes me and smiles.  Except he didn't look normal his eyes were bloodshot and he was red in the face.  I assumed he was high.  (Now that I think about it last time I saw him.  He hinted that he smoked marijuana.  Wow I seriously didn't put that together till now :P)  I knew he was high so I thought I would mess with him.  I cocked my head and smiled really big and said "hows it goin?" kinda creepy.  He stopped smiling and blushed.  I guess I embarrassed him.

Offline Burned up

• Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 11:53:58 AM »
Hey, what an experience.  Fire in dreams.  I never get that.

See what I was talking about, Bu?  People who played a lot of video games have a huge advantage with stuff like that!  It just comes naturally to them.   

Haha yes.  I never get vampires, zombies, laser battles, mythical creatures or any other things which seeming feature in other people's lives either.

Night of 6/10/08

[D] I was riding in a car past a building entrance to what appeared to be a hotel.  For some reason I was Adam Sandler as his character from "Don't Mess With the Zohan" lol.  I was with some attractive woman.  I was driving along under the building near the entrance. When an elderly man tried to walk in front of me expecting me to stop.  I looked at him and he gave me a dirty look.  I proceeded to float out of the car and up to a balcony and spit on him.  People saw me do it so they were clammering around telling people to catch me and arrest me.  I kept flying around and going through wall after wall and eventually evading them. 

After that I went back to the entrance and just walked right in.  I seemed to have some sort of appointment.  I sat down with some gents in suits.  There was a reason I was there some sort of interview but I don't remember much about it after that.

Or that kind of dream :(

[F]  I was walking around in some hardware store.  There was building material everywhere.  I looked to my right and there is a table with samples of clay on it.  I thought cool clay and picked up a sample to mess with it.  I saw another guy pick one up who looked sort of like a contractor or construction worker.  He was talking to a woman about how to apply the stuff.  He started scraping globs off and applying them to what looked like a long fishtank with most of the back wall of it lined with this clay.  It looked like wall siding where it had allready been applied. 

After that I'm in the checkout lane.  Talking to a friend and turn around to see an old old friend of mine.  I look at him and he recognizes me and smiles.  Except he didn't look normal his eyes were bloodshot and he was red in the face.  I assumed he was high.  (Now that I think about it last time I saw him.  He hinted that he smoked marijuana.  Wow I seriously didn't put that together till now :P)  I knew he was high so I thought I would mess with him.  I cocked my head and smiled really big and said "hows it goin?" kinda creepy.  He stopped smiling and blushed.  I guess I embarrassed him.

That one leaves me with an uncomfortable feeling  :-\
Bu

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2008, 12:22:48 PM »
Night of 6/11/08

I know my entries are long but I feel I need to be descriptive since I can recall them pretty well.  :)

[D]  Well I was in a car driving into what looks like a school parking lot.  The school was rather small from the outside.  As we pulled into the lot a sprinkler on top of the only light pole in the lot started spining and spraying water. I guess to water the asphault?  :P  The person I was riding with some older woman said it gets up to an inch deep at times.

We get out and walk into the school.  I look around and every door is like one in a super market.  When you step infront they open.  I kept saying it was a school but the woman I was with.  I guess a tour guide kept telling me it was someones house.  I told her about how my sister lives in an old church which is true so I guess it could be someones house now. I walked down the hall and the guide introduced me to an elderly couple.  I kneeled down to talk to the man.  I was telling him how neat it was and it was kind of like a house of tomorrow with all the automatic doors.  He liked the description.  I think we had a conversation but I can remember what.

After speaking with him I noticed there was a group of girls and some guys standing around.  Some of which I recognized from school.  The girls were all in cheerleader outfits that matched my schools.  They were all sitting in chairs and would get up grab the chair and run to the other side of the room and sit down in the chair again.  I remember two girls bumping into one another and falling and kind of wincing that must have hurt. Then all of a sudden all the guys ran into another room across the hall.  I don't know how I knew but I just assumed. Basketball!!! I ran in and there were a bunch of buddies from school all just hanging out shooting hoops.  I went and grabbed a ball it was somewhat flat and much smaller than a real basketball.  I shoot around a bit and dunk a couple times.  I talked to one friend who proclaimed it had been a long time since we played.  I don't remember anything after that.

[L]  It started off as a WILD.  I got out of my bed and walked through the window next to my bed as I allways. Do  I made my way from the backyard to the front.  Via climing the tree next to my window to the roof.  I was on the roof and I was amazed how bright the colors were and everything looked and felt like a summer morning.  I was on the roof I tried to fly off but only slowly floated down like a feather.  I walked over to my front portch.  I got to the edge of it only a few feet off the ground and tried to fly off but just stepped right off.  I was getting agrivated that I couldn't fly and I knew I was dreaming and was capable of it I just couldn't get off the ground.  Then I remembered my other dream where I put my palms facing down and used them to fly.  I got off the ground maybe 12 or so feet but couldn't muster getting any higher :(. 

I flew along the street infront of my house.  Oddly enough it wasn't the same neighborhood I live in.  It was some recently developed very cookey cutter house feel to it.  I was flying alond and noticed something in the distance.  It was a dragon!  It was demolishing a vehicle maybe 100 yards up the street.  It saw me and flew towards me it was kind of scary but I knew I could take him out and save the neighborhood.  He flew at me and I grabbed him by the snout and flew higher up.  I could suddenly fly higher now cool.  I flew up and grabbed his top and bottom jaw and opened it until it snapped.  Then threw him hard to the ground maybe 70 feet down.  I don't remember anything after that except looking back and see the dragon layin in someones yard lifeless.

[F]  This fragment I remember playing a video game on a game cube system.  It was a spiderman game.  I was webslinging across this large open canyon.  I kept having to restart because I would miss something and fall.  I eventually made it across and realized I could change the character around and it would look funny webslinging as Mario.  I flipped through characters and chose Mario but he was made out of mud or something he sloshed when he walked and shot little mud balls instead of webbing.

Offline dallyup52

• Exhaler of Dream Dust
  • Evaluator
  • Follow your Heart
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2008, 08:05:18 PM »
I was getting agrivated that I couldn't fly and I knew I was dreaming and was capable of it I just couldn't get off the ground.  Then I remembered my other dream where I put my palms facing down and used them to fly.  I got off the ground maybe 12 or so feet but couldn't muster getting any higher

What do you think that it means when we can't fly or do some other relatively easy task?
Dream Journal
Challenges completed:
Basic: HA FL GG SO CL LM LC
Intermed: CO CP MO TK CW MF WF WA WW BI TP EF IA DC JA
Advance: TT TE