Author Topic: January 2015 - Monthly Meeting Place - Moon Endor  (Read 2987 times)

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
January 2015 - Monthly Meeting Place - Moon Endor
« on: January 06, 2015, 08:41:54 PM »
January 2015 - Monthly Meeting Place - Moon Endor  

Dreaming about going to Moon Endor will earn a bronze award. Going to Moon Endor while lucid, but not meeting with anyone or communicating with any of those furry creatures there will earn a silver award. Going to Moon Endor while lucid, and meeting with someone there or communicating with one of those furry creatures will earn a Gold Award. Going to Moon Endor, and doing something really incredible or out of the ordinary while there will earn a Platinum award.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endor_%28Star_Wars%29

(We'd like to thank Shelli for this idea, and Vex for her input...and Rebel Seven for the great pictures  :clap:)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 10:11:55 PM by iadr »
Beg and Bas: HA GG TR LM CL SO LC RS FL LW TD
Int: EF BI JR DC WH CT CW IA WA TA WT JT RA WW WF RA MF WF BO TK
Advanced: TT AN OB CS BH ST
Sea:
All tasks completed. Going through a second time.

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
Re: January 2015 - Monthly Meeting Place - Moon Endor
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 02:12:15 PM »
So....  So many suggestions for a Platinum award. :D

I'm thinking, if my SC will allow me, of taking one of those Endor Forest Ranger vehicles for a spin.  With Luke, of course!

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 05:35:39 PM »
I'm thinking, if my SC will allow me, of taking one of those Endor Forest Ranger vehicles for a spin.  With Luke, of course!

Not if I get to him first.  :bigsmile:
The impossible is possible tonight. ~Smashing Pumpkins 
https://twitter.com/MortalMist/status/473630187901317120

Offline Shellidfl

• Evaluator
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 02:08:25 PM »
Hey!  I allowed you JD.  Leave me my MH! :comeandgetsome:

Offline Rebel Seven

• The Fool
  • Evaluator
  • "Falling Awake"
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 12:28:18 AM »
Looking to revamp some inspiration for dreaming so for the first time I'm gunna participate in this thing! Here I come Han Solo  :ohyahbaby:
Sol rests her head on her great celestial pillow, and I rise from my sun-soaked slumber to claim the night.

Offline Rebel Seven

• The Fool
  • Evaluator
  • "Falling Awake"
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 12:37:11 AM »
helping myself out with some good visuals!

Sol rests her head on her great celestial pillow, and I rise from my sun-soaked slumber to claim the night.

Offline Shellidfl

• Evaluator
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 10:03:51 PM »
Putting it out there so my SC cooperates:

My plan tonight is to get lucid and go to the Moon Endor and ride a ranger with Luke Skywalker.

Offline Shellidfl

• Evaluator
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 01:45:53 PM »
 :?
So, according to iadr and Vex, I've been encouraged to post this:

Jan 13

5-HTP.  To bed with a very strong determination that I SHALL get to Endor and ride one of those ranger vehicles with Luke...

Hup-A nicotine

Awake...  For too long.

Eventually I pull off the patch.

OBE. (After many attempts at WILDing, including visualizing myself in the scene on Endor). I go shooting up but cannot see. I say I want to go to Endor. I start to see and I come up over a grey, dead moon. And I feel the grasp on my ankles. I insist I want to go to Endor. I fly over this grey dusty moon, looking for green lush forest or even its vast blue oceans. I feel a tongue there and still yearn for Endor.

We start to fly much lower and I feel out to the dust and dirt. It feels very real but not what I hoped for. I give up and pull RR up in front of me and we have sex as I continue to insist to him and my SC that I want to go to Endor. RR ignores my pleads as I look at him. We are about to complete as I wake.

OBE. This is a bit of a struggle but I sudden fly up and again have strong intent of going to Endor. I quickly see yet another grey moon with old small craters. I start to dive down and think I'll go through the moon but I don't and skim along its surface, feeling again dust and see a small long row of uniform round rocks. I feel these as well as I also feel the grasp of my ankles.

I shout that I want to go to Endor. As we fly I see small patches of green on the surface but they seem more like mold, not grass or any vegetation at all. Again RR who looks a bit like Hubby comes up and forces himself on me. I look into his brown eyes and submit. I might as well as my SC does not seem to get that I want to control this dream. He enters me and I start to really enjoy it. I feel another appendage and work it with my mouth as we continue to fly along the surface of this desolate and dead moon. We both finish and I wake.

So, when I woke from the second OBE, I planned to ask RR why I cannot control my location of my lucids any more.  I fell asleep and dreamt instead.  But, I did get to 2 different moons.

So, I think this is at MOST at Silver.  And maybe not even that...  iadr is the decision-maker

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 08:04:05 PM »
So, I think this is at MOST at Silver.  And maybe not even that...  iadr is the decision-maker
Alright we'll make it a silver then, so you will be motivated to keep trying for a gold.  :goodjob:
Sea:

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2015, 12:17:56 PM »

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2015, 08:16:22 PM »
Sea:

Offline Shellidfl

• Evaluator
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2015, 09:02:58 PM »
I DID it!  I think the lack of sleep and short turn around (NOT purposeful) may have led to this successful SC control!

Jan 23

5-HTP

WBTB 4mg G 500 C nicotine. (Taken quite early, like 2 hours after, and only realized when I looked at the time AFTER taking the pills...

OBE. Strong intent to see Endor. I am suddenly there!  I look ahead and see Luke and some male authority figure in a uniform. The scene is very clear and vivid. All around are the large green lush trees and the short shrubbery. I made it!  Looking at Luke I'm reminded of an older maybe 60's looking movie but I walk up to him. He's wearing his white wrap tunic. I tell him we are going to ride the ranger vehicles and there's one now beside us. He looks non-plussed and I insist we will go on it together. He follows me and we get on the vehicle. As we start to go I know I'll wake and try to prevent it.  We start to go and move really fast, but I wake.

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2015, 09:25:57 PM »
OBE. Strong intent to see Endor. I am suddenly there!  I look ahead and see Luke and some male authority figure in a uniform. The scene is very clear and vivid. All around are the large green lush trees and the short shrubbery. I made it!  Looking at Luke I'm reminded of an older maybe 60's looking movie but I walk up to him. He's wearing his white wrap tunic. I tell him we are going to ride the ranger vehicles and there's one now beside us. He looks non-plussed and I insist we will go on it together. He follows me and we get on the vehicle. As we start to go I know I'll wake and try to prevent it.  We start to go and move really fast, but I wake.
Excellent job of making it to Moon Endor, and meeting with Luke, and taking a ride on a ranger vehicle with him. :clap:
One gold coming up. :goodjob:
Sea:

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2015, 01:15:13 PM »
Darn it Shelli got to Luke first. Oh well. Solo will be a good second target, if I can get to him before Rebel Seven does.  :green:

Fell backward through something like Star Wars hyperspace while staring at a very big, bright moon above.
Just wanted to add it because I think my SC was nudge-nudge, wink-winking at me about Endor but I was too Dumb and Dumber two pick up the hint.
 :crazy:

Offline Shellidfl

• Evaluator
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2015, 10:04:15 PM »
Darn it Shelli got to Luke first. Oh well. Solo will be a good second target, if I can get to him before Rebel Seven does.  :green:

Fell backward through something like Star Wars hyperspace while staring at a very big, bright moon above.
Just wanted to add it because I think my SC was nudge-nudge, wink-winking at me about Endor but I was too Dumb and Dumber two pick up the hint.
 :crazy:

I told you not to mess with MH, Vex. :razz:
Hope your SC gets you there with Han.  Maybe you and RebelSeven can share... ;)