Author Topic: Feb 2015 Monthly Meeting Place - A Romantic Evening With A Person Of Your Choice  (Read 1759 times)

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
February 2015 - Monthly Meeting Place - A Romantic Evening With A Person Of Your Choice

Dreaming about having a romantic evening with a person of your choice will earn a bronze award. Having a romantic evening with a person of your choice while lucid, but not doing anything out of the ordinary with them will earn a silver award. Having a romantic evening with a person of your choice while lucid, and doing something out of the ordinary with them will earn a gold award.

(We'd like to thank iadr's subconscious for this idea, which idea came from the following dream we had last night:

Being Close Friends With Robin From How I Met Your Mother, Who We're Going Through This School With, In Addition To Ted And Barney From The Show, When Robin Finds Out That She's Just Been Scheduled To Go To This Other School For This New Job That She's Just Been Offered - Everyone Congratulating Robin On Her New Job, After Which While Walking Down This Hallway In Our Underwear, We See Her Laying In Bed In Her Bedroom In Her Lingerie, So Go In And Lay Down With Her In Bed, And Congratulate Her On Her New Job (Super Vivid)
While talking to her, Ted and Barney come in the room, and also congratulate her, after which its time for her to get up and get packed, as she has to leave right away. Robin asking us if we have a sheet with some kind of information on it that she needs, that we give her, after which she leaves to catch her flight.

Thinking about things a bit, and realizing that Robin needs to pass the class she's scheduled for before she can have the job they've offered her, so thinking that we should tell her to make sure she studies hard for the class to make sure she passes it. Remembering this other class that she took for the job we're working now, which she did real well in, and thinking that she'll do alright in her new class, although a lot of people fail it.

Catching Robin at the airport before she board the plane, and telling her to make sure she studies hard to make sure she passes the class. Robin asking us to have Ted and Barney get a couple of things for her that she left behind.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 10:25:00 PM by iadr »
Beg and Bas: HA GG TR LM CL SO LC RS FL LW TD
Int: EF BI JR DC WH CT CW IA WA TA WT JT RA WW WF RA MF WF BO TK
Advanced: TT AN OB CS BH ST
Sea:
All tasks completed. Going through a second time.

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
What is this word... raw-main-tike ... that you speak of?  jk
This should be good. Can't even begin to imagine what me plus attempted lucid romance will equal. I'll givver a go.

Sexy dream iadr. I have to wonder though, where exactly did you pull that information sheet from if you were only in your skivs.
 :P

Look out DCs, Vex is on the romantic prowl.
:mwahaha:
The impossible is possible tonight. ~Smashing Pumpkins 
https://twitter.com/MortalMist/status/473630187901317120

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
The dream that earned me some bronze hardware:

119. Basement Project
I'm in a basement with a very good looking, well built guy. We're working on a project and then start messing around. We end up on a couch together and take the messing around a bit further. We're about to get busy when one of his kids comes downstairs. He tells the kid he'll be upstairs in a while. It then dawns on me that the guy's wife and family are upstairs. And then it further dawns on me that I have a bf. I'm disgusted at myself for nearly messing around with this man. I leave, my bf picks me up on an ATV four wheeler and we go to my sister's place. The entire ride I keep wondering how I could have forgotten I'm in a relationship.

Homewrecker love. Probably about as romantic as it'll ever get for me.
 :ashamed1:

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
Sorry, Vex.  Apparently he's STILL MINE!!!!

From this am:

Dream. Luke and Han are running away from us as they are supposedly guilty of something terrible but we know they aren't. We are in a building and they are at the top. I'm with Leia as we rush to the top of these stairs.

We see them as they know they'll be caught and run down some stairs. I yell at them to stop as we know they are innocent. At first they don't, then Luke stops and looks at me and I know he believes me and it's not a trap. I run down the steps and throw my arms around him as we kiss furiously. Leia joins Han and they also kiss.

We are now on a large room and celebrating their return to us. There's some unwritten rule about celebrating together and we all know there's only one bedroom. It's not quite our turn but we enjoy the party. I have a small clear narrow bottle in my hand that I've found in the fridge I'm standing beside with Luke in my arms. We are told it's ok to drink. Luke takes a drink right from the bottle and we make out some more. It's almost our turn.

I'm thinking it's good for a bronze.  I briefly looked at this the other day, but had no plans to do anything.  Was not a lucid by any account.

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
Sorry, Vex.  Apparently he's STILL MINE!!!!

:'(  Oh well. There's still Joker... I guess. I do love a man who can make me laugh.

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
Great dreams Vex and Shelli!

We're a little out of pocket at the moment because we had a tall cypress tree get hit by lightning a couple of days ago that came crashing down on our car, knocking the back window out, in addition to knocking out both our electrical power and cable, and frying all of the internet ports on our computers.

We're just lucky it hit our car, and not our house, and that our electrical box did not burn up, as this arrester on the side of it that handles excess power from hits like this caught on fire and fried the side of our electrical panel.

So we've been cleaning the mess up in our yard, and trying to get everything back in working order. Currently using a laptop which is the only computer we have that is able to access the internet at the moment. As soon as we get up and running again we'll add the awards in, and get going again.

Take care everyone.
Sea:

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!
(Here's a couple of romantic encounters we had on 2/24/15 with a couple of old flames from 35 and 40 years ago, which we'll accept a bronze for.  Funny how the subconscious holds onto things like this so long...:chuckle:)

Having Gone Out With An Old Girlfriend From Over 40 Years Ago, After Which We've Not Called Her Back For A Couple Of Months, As We Had Just Procrastinated About Calling Her Back, After Which We're Now Going Out With Her Again - Being Glad That She's Going Out With Us Again Even Though We'd Not Called Her After Our Last Date, And Being Very Relaxed Around Her, Just Enjoying Being With Her (Vivid)
Becoming aware that we've also been dating someone else who she doesn't know about, but not worrying about it since we're not serious about either her or the other gal yet.

Going Out With This Gal We Used To Date About 35 Years Ago, That We've Gone To This Movie With Her, Where She Is Being Very Friendly Toward Us, Leaning Over On Us, And Almost Sitting On Our Lap, As We're Sitting About 4 Or 5 Rows From The Back Of The Theater - The Gal Asking If We're Alright With Her Being All Over Us, Who We Tell That We Are, But Suggest That We Moved To This Bench At The Back Of The Theater So As Not To Disturb These People Who Are Sitting Behind Us, After Which We Move To The Bench At The Back Of The Theater Where She Is Now Laying On Top Of Us (Super Vivid)
The theater having had this driving game that the audience was all playing the last time we went there, where each person had their own car that they were racing against the other people in the audience with, which we were wanting to play with the gal we're with. Instead of the driving game though, the theater is showing this boring movie, that we have no interest in.
Sea:

Offline Boadicea

• Aspiring storm chaser!
  • Evaluator
  • Remember who the real enemy is
    • My blog: Mortal Drivel

We're a little out of pocket at the moment because we had a tall cypress tree get hit by lightning a couple of days ago that came crashing down on our car, knocking the back window out, in addition to knocking out both our electrical power and cable, and frying all of the internet ports on our computers.

We're just lucky it hit our car, and not our house, and that our electrical box did not burn up, as this arrester on the side of it that handles excess power from hits like this caught on fire and fried the side of our electrical panel.

So we've been cleaning the mess up in our yard, and trying to get everything back in working order. Currently using a laptop which is the only computer we have that is able to access the internet at the moment. As soon as we get up and running again we'll add the awards in, and get going again.

Take care everyone.

Goodness gracious! Are you sure you're not dreaming? Good luck working things out, iadr.
I have a YouTube channel: TorandoChaser!

What is better-to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
-Paarthurnax

Offline iadr

• Project leader
  • Evaluator
  • Peace Be With You!

Take care everyone.

Goodness gracious! Are you sure you're not dreaming? Good luck working things out, iadr.
Wish we would have been,and it sure felt like it.
Sea: