Author Topic: Quantum Mirrors: Part II  (Read 331 times)

Offline kineticwaves

• Knower
  • drowning in synchronicities...
Quantum Mirrors: Part II
« on: July 01, 2018, 11:16:50 PM »
AmbientDynamics here! I wasn't able to log into my other account, so I decided to do a continuation of the Dream Series or the Eternal Dream Sequence. O...O

To see Quantum Mirrors (Part I) go here --->
http://mortalmist.com/forum/index.php?topic=6086.0

Offline kineticwaves

• Knower
Re: Quantum Mirrors: Part II
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 11:21:18 PM »
First dream of the summer :

I was getting ready to go to school, and my sister had some plants that she wanted me to grow just by touching them (by touching them, more petals would spring up). So, I did that...frames later, I ended up going outside (it was really late out - night time) to wait for my bus (irl, I don't have a driver's license though I'm planning on getting it this summer). My mom was outside as well... I told her I had to go back in to get my wallet and stuff for food. I did that and also exchanged the shirt that I had on with a holographic dress. I went back outside and my mom was still there... the bus came... my mom and I went on the bus (not sure why my mom went to school with me). We stopped at a local gas station and I decided to get some food, although I didn't know what to eat. I don't know if I actually got anything to eat, but I left and went back on the bus...I noticed that we were finally driving through a level that you would see on Star Fox (the game), and asked why the bus driver was facing the passengers instead of the front while driving. He explained that it was a futuristic vehicle.... I assume there was a mirror that he could look through to see the front... anyways, I ended up at school... for Mr. M's class. The dream started fading a bit, but I feel like it was a labyrinth of sorts... and I was trying to do something mischievous. 

:yesss: :ya:

Offline kineticwaves

• Knower
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 09:53:00 AM »
I literally had a dream about a tuna-shaped speaker... LED.  ::) O_O

Offline kineticwaves

• Knower
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 11:27:26 AM »
I was in the Ocarina of Time (Zelda) universe except it looked somewhat different. In Kokiri Forest (where Link wakes up in the beginning of the game), I was climbing up mountains and going through different parts of the game (that eventually led to other sections) and the mountains nearly reached the clouds. I eventually ended up in The Forest Temple which I believe was also different, but I can't pinpoint why. I feel like it was an ice palace or had forest-y stuff with ice. The same music played.

There was another part of my dream where I was wondering about a guy with a mental illness (that I used to go to school with a few years ago) who ended taking his own life. No, in real life he didn't (or at least I don't think he did).

And I dreamed about something else and honestly wish to forget about it - but at least I ended up dreaming about Zelda!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 12:58:31 AM by kineticwaves »

Offline kineticwaves

• Knower
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 10:04:36 AM »
I was in Ms. Dossett's class (3D professor) and somebody in the class told me she didn't get a good grade on something but still had a 98% in the class. Later, my teacher told me I was greedy about something lol. Then I spilled coffee on her. Yeah, no idea where this came from. O...O

Later, Glenn came into the classroom and rearranged chairs. The room later turned into outside and there was somebody crawling through snow which was webs of glue or something in the dream. He couldn't get unstuck.

Offline kineticwaves

• Knower
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 10:31:48 AM »
I was hanging out with my friend E in real life and she was showing me her college. However, college happened to be outside and her next class was inside of a tree trunk. I was confused and after she went inside the tree trunk (because one half of the tree was broken-ish), I went over there to see if she was climbing up somewhere - probably into another dimension. Also, I could tell she was really in a rush to go to her class - people in community college seemed more chill, as if you really need to get to class when you're at Uni. I was then taken to another -class- of hers that was pretty abstract.

In this class, I noticed chopping small leaves off of some bushes and putting them in a bottle to collect as poison and infect the rest of the tree slumps. Whatever that means, I don't know lol.  Then I ended up in a college that you would see in real life (inside of a building) and I saw glimpses of a room that was forbidden - locked - until eventually it was unlocked and what I saw inside of it was the friend E as a baby - curled up and in a state of hibernation - and I was in fear of her not waking up but I knew that it was her past self and her future self was alive and well.

After that, I noticed that a square block of digital snow (that you would see on an old TV) was -fighting- its way into my friend's hibernation room... I'm pretty sure that it failed, though, but what the heck that pithy little square block of digital snow was doing, I'll never know.

Then I ended up somewhere else, seeing a person that I knew at school several years ago and he wanted to watch a Christmas movie lol

PS: something about a local surrealist photographer who had an art exhibit at my school... mentioned something about flora...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 10:39:04 AM by kineticwaves »

Offline kineticwaves

• Knower
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2018, 05:51:43 PM »
I was taken into another person's house and this person's house was pretty abstract - everything had a blueish tint to it and swirls on the wall and there was an underground component as well... this dream occurred two weeks ago and so that's about as good as i remember it, but it was cool.

Offline kineticwaves

• Knower
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 01:19:15 PM »
My sister auditioned for American Idol and I was cheering her on....

Offline kineticwaves

• Knower
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 01:29:05 PM »
I dreamed that I was 27 years old but thought that I was 29 years old.... I was done with community college but was going to 4 year university and was upset because I thought that I would be done at 35 years old. Why I thought that, I had no idea...

My sister was leaving the house and she gave me some Tortia chips. After she was gone there were some Minecraft-designed leggings (not really leggings, though) and a dress with some stars on the top.

I also had the idea in this dream that if I didn't get better at writing music that I would regret it. In real life, I actually want to take a couple of classes at university for music composition if I can even though my major is gonna be in visual communications....