Author Topic: Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy)  (Read 122076 times)

Offline analyst

• Evaluator
  • since forever...
Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy)
« on: April 10, 2008, 01:27:43 PM »
THANK YOU FOR READING!!!   :hi:
welcome to my one and only DJ!

MY KEY  (thus far)
* bold japanese names will be to identify RLPs (real-life peoples!).
* lucids will be in maroon.

(EDIT 7/19/08:)  well... i am all caught up with my past entries, and this journal is a complete work, since my start of journaling in January 2008.  thanks for everyone's patience during this time, as i know it took WAY too long to catch up with all past entries that i skipped over at one point.  

(EDIT 8/16/08:)  every morning i awake, i ALWAYS have one song in my head cycling through my consciousness.  it isn't on the radio.  i don't hear it outside.  no one is singing.  i may have listened to it recently, i may not have.  music is life for me.  from here on out, i will post, even if i have no recall, at least my one song that is in my head for two hopes:
  1.  to spread some good, kick-butt tunes!  (  8) primary motive )
  2.  to see if any of this music coincides to high dream activity. (  :seeker: secondary motive )

(EDIT 1/16/11:)  as one can see, the tunes went out the window, and now, i am just happy to be back in the game, writing what my SC provides me... i like sticking to my poem-format.  prose just doesn't work for me.

analyst
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 11:21:25 AM by analyst »
I just love this place.  <3
"We are all family, and the only appropriate response to a brother or a sister is appreciation."
https://www.facebook.com/groups/appeciation/

Offline Mark

• Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 01:31:16 PM »
hello

Welcome to Mortal Mist :)

Starting a DJ is a great way to increase lucidity, I am glad you posted and I am looking forward to reading your dreams :)
"A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes" Ghandi

"What a man can be, he must be: A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, to be ultimately at peace with himself". Maslow

Offline pj

• Learning.
  • Technical Guild
  • Evaluator
  • We are made of such stuff as dreams are made of.
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 02:37:16 PM »
if anyone has a way of back-posting in the DJs, let me know with a PM!

Welcome, analyst!

So long as you don't use Quick Post, you can enter whatever title you wish in each post.  There is, however, no easy way to go about having the posts show up in any but the order you enter them.  (It would take manually hacking the database to switch the entry order.)

I look forward to reading about your experiences!
What truly matters is not built of right and wrong; but of grace, and of love.

--pj

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 07:36:36 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline analyst

• Evaluator
  • since forever...
TTMBS 01.06.08 - GAS STATION / HOTEL WITH KIDS
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 10:29:16 PM »
GAS STATION
i am in my car, alone, at a gas station near my sister's house or out east on a hwy and pulled in close to the road, and heard the station attendant explaining to someone on the phone how to find the station since it moved, and since it is no longer able to be accessed by the main main road (strange???).  it seemed to make sense at the time, even though i didn't question the fact that i got to it and it was on a hwy!  i remember having to readjust my car to the opposite side of the pump.  i don't know why.   :)

HOTEL WITH KIDS
i am alone at a hotel and checking out.  (i went to a marriot hotel the prior day IRL for an art sale!)  i hand in my keys and pay, but don't seem to have baggage.  i walk by an area which seems to be holding a meeting of school kids.  my school district when i was a kid.  the kids are talking amongst themselves.  i listen at first and start joining the convo as i realize i have a lot to offer, and i am bothered by their position on the topic. 

they are talking of jesus and how "he" should be in the schools.. etc.  i remember asking them "when you made this little group, was there anyone with any experience in the group on this level to help you all see the pitfalls of an organized authoritative process?"  i remember really imploring them that religion / faith is quite an important thing (possibly necessary to humans as a security blanket), but not a community authority to enforce said faith.  it is personal.  i remember saying something like, it is you to decide your own light (krishnamurti influence i suppose?).  they respected me a lot and i was going to be voted to be their "leader" or guide or something .  i talked to their parents and teachers afterwards (they weren't in the meeting) and i walked out of the meeting area looking to have a meal with someone, or talk more... but everyone dispersed, and i found myself deciding to go back to my hotel room (!) and thought wow... i can't do this... i checked out already!

during the meeting or after as i was walking around, i remember thinking of trying a reality check (hand-finger) but i couldn't visualize my hand at all!  in some situational way i felt like this scenario wasn't real, but i didn't convince myself it was a dream also.  i was just not wanting to acknowledge this fact at each moment, as the individual moments captivated me to believe in it being reality.  amazing!

+TTMBS+
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 11:09:50 PM by analyst »
"We are all family, and the only appropriate response to a brother or a sister is appreciation."

Offline analyst

• Evaluator
  • since forever...
TTMBS 01.07.08 - HORSE INCIDENT
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 10:47:57 PM »
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 10:54:39 PM by analyst »

Offline skysaw

• Composer/Dreamer
  • Analyzer
    • All Hands Music
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 12:23:53 PM »
Nice journal, (and my favorite album)
My Music
The Ear Is Always Correct - Music Composition Blog
Dreamsigns - rotary phones, old houses, confusing architecture, broken light switches, trouble dialing phones, trouble packing clothes, trouble reading/writing, car trouble, tooth trouble, shirtless, in school, in orchestra, my father, my uncle, tour buses, tickets with confusing times, strange weather, missing/overflowing toilets

Offline analyst

• Evaluator
  • since forever...
TTMBS 01.08.08 - SNAKES IN HOUSE / SPACE FLIGHT
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 01:40:13 AM »
SNAKES IN HOUSE
i am in my house with ai (but not my IRL house).  3 snakes.  one was cobra, one was python, one was nothing special (and not dangerous).  i do remember their taking shape.  they were in a "fish tank".  they got out of the tank.  why?  there were 4 rooms oriented without hallways in a circle... we lost the snakes.  trying to find them while not being bitten.  frantic.  other people there... ai?  a child?  ai was almost bitten in her leg... her calf was naked.  i was angry at someone for letting the top open and having them come out.  i almost got bitten by the cobra, and i saw him escape.  i said "we can do nothing in this house without finding this snake first" and explained about getting bitten in our sleep or just doing daily things.  it was impossible to find, but we kept at it.  i found the snake in the bathtub once i think.  feelings of anxiety and trying to solve a problem were overwhelming but helped focus the dream.  the dream was very clear at the time, but i definitely didn't know it was a dream.  aoi called me and wanted to talk during the hunting for snakes, and i told her i couldn't talk now.  she wanted to know if i was avoiding her!  i told her that i had snakes loose in the house and she understood.  last feeling was moving backwards, feeling snake coming at me.

SPACE FLIGHT
this morphed into me in space moving backwards.  definitely flying in space.  shooting with laser and not hitting many small objects... best described as swarms of snakes.  :)  it got very dark.  basically, black with some points of light (which i believe were the snakes).

+TTMBS+
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 11:08:49 PM by analyst »

Offline analyst

• Evaluator
  • since forever...
TTMBS 01.09.08 - WORK CONVERSATIONS / ARMY OF PEOPLE
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2008, 01:55:16 AM »
WORK CONVERSATIONS
jun, ryo and i in a room talking about stuff at work... we became very still and thoughtful.  mai came in and saw us and said "now that's 3 horny faces".  i said, "not horny, but <don't remember>" and then all 4 of us talked a bit.

i was mentioning to jun and ryo how we have such a wonderfully diverse company (the people who work here are all so different in what they know well, and how they work, cultural and acedemic background, etc).  jun said, "that is what makes this company so great."  we joked... i said, "it may make it difficult at times too!"  ryo was just listening.  i think this was in my office.

ARMY OF PEOPLE
i was trying to visualize an apple and be lucid as i dozed back off.  i saw it for a moment.... the apple.  it must have been HI.  and then i saw a matrix of people in front of me.  like an army in front of me facing me.  i lifted my right arm and either willed flying around the people, or spun the whole group of people around to a little past 120 degrees so that i could see their backs.  they moved as a group pivoting in the center of the group.  it was odd to see.  they were flat people, like cardboard cutouts and their backs were black.  i spun them back and then awoke.  we were in a field, barren... a plane.  nothing around, but it was daylight.  this quick dream was a combination of my subconscious creating the scene, and me trying to exert control over it a little without me knowing it was a dream.

+TTMBS+
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 11:08:18 PM by analyst »

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2008, 08:36:24 AM »

Offline analyst

• Evaluator
  • since forever...
TTMBS 01.10.08 - HOME ATTACKER / HYP SOUND / HIGHWAY TUB RACING
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2008, 05:31:44 PM »
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 10:55:11 PM by analyst »

Offline analyst

• Evaluator
  • since forever...
TTMBS 01.12.08 - TWO HOUSES / HOUSE PARTY / AI IN BOTTLE
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008, 11:30:37 PM »
TWO HOUSES
beautiful weather outside.  summerish.  ai and i own 2 houses.  they were in 2 different towns, and one is a 2 story ranch with the back hanging off a very steep hill.  the thought in the dream was that we bought this house only for the car it came with.  the car is a yellow corvette -- i asked in the dream, "does me having this car make ANY sense!?".  we were planning to go to the gym together (3 or 4 of us) and obviously, we cannot take 4 people to the gym in a 2 seater, so the other car needed to be used, which was a black VW golf.  of course, i THOUGHT it would be fine, but when we looked in the back seat, it only a single rear bucket seat (1 person bucket with 2 side hand rails and no back to the seat... odd).  somehow we arrived at the other house (corvette house) and needed to look for the car as the garage was empty, but the back emptied out on the hill to a scary but cool view down.  mom and i layed on the ground of the garage looking down.  mom wondered why the corvette was down there... we needed to go down to the corvette....  why?  we weren't taking it anyways!  while in our house dad's bladder was acting up and the last thing i remember was seeing dad in only underwear, yelling at him to go to the toilet to pee, and seeing him pee himself as he tried to go to the bathroom.  ai also saw.  it was awful.  i awoke very sweaty.  when i awoke, the song "patience" from gnr was in my head which was on the radio on the bus ride i took the day before.

HOUSE PARTY
ai and i are living in our old town, but not in our IRL apartment.  rather it is a super-nice 1 story L-shaped ranch and we are having a party there.  a woman was there who wanted to have sex with me, and kept flirting, but ai and i had to leave the house while the party was still going on, as we had to shop for some additional food items.  for some reason, i brought back an $1100 sink... god only knows why.  ai was surprised also!  i was hanging around outside the one side of the house, and was talking to this other woman.  for a while, we were walking on the main road, and i wondered if ai would follow.  once i got back to the house, we told all the guests to go home.

AI IN BOTTLE
at shop / store / outlet and will be taking the bus back with strangers, friends and ai.  during shopping, she was constantly annoying and picking a fight all day.  demanding and cursing... accusive.  torture, pure torture.  she told me to literally, "go fuck myself".  on the way to the bus she admitted to something being on her mind.  it was, as she said, that she was "innocent" (her word) which somehow meant to me in my dream that she COULDN'T have children.  i was troubled deeply but still not in the mood for more abuse, so somehow i "put her" into a wine bottle where she could listen but not interrupt me or torture me while we were on the bus trip home.  we got back on the bus with lots of packages and i spoke my mind, without sensor in front of others... and stated that we would discuss everything at home.

+TTMBS+
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 11:06:49 PM by analyst »

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: TTMBS 01.12.08 - TWO HOUSES / HOUSE PARTY / AI IN BOTTLE
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 09:57:57 AM »

Offline analyst

• Evaluator
  • since forever...
TTMBS 01.13.08 - SNEEZING
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 04:30:03 PM »
SNEEZING
sneezing uncontrollably (like crazy) in dream... finally awoke.

+TTMBS+
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 11:06:05 PM by analyst »

Offline analyst

• Evaluator
  • since forever...
TTMBS 01.14.08 - POOL GAMES / SIDE PILLOWS / STEREOLAB / BORDERS / MALL
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 04:42:22 PM »
POOL GAMES
aoi's 2 kids and her husband and i are in the pool and the kids are playing, having fun.  the kids are trying to have fun, but their dad is being a little too analytic.  i am having fun with them, splashing, and making games in the water.  one trick they did they called "perverse" which was "PERfect + reVERSE".  their dad didn't like the name of the game (which they came up with), and he didn't want to see the game, nor acknowledge that the name was created in total innocence.  i asked them to show it to me, and it was really funny.  one got down underwater in a ball (reverse) and the other pushed water over the others' back and splashed their dad.  he was mad but the 3 of us were happy.  sometimes it is nice to just be a kid again!

SIDE PILLOWS
convo with aoi on the phone.  she wanted to use / take the side pillow covers from the kit mom gave us for xmas.  she got a similar kit, but without the side pillow covers, so she felt like she got less.

STEREOLAB
i was in stereolab.  we sang and performed the song "crest".   8)  it was a VERY fun dream.  i talked with mary hansen (she is dead) and saedlier.  wondered if something wasn't ok that i was there singing with them...   then i was at a street near my parent's house in my car.  i vaguely remember thinking the term "song of sadness".

BORDERS
i was under the impression (in my dream!!!) that i pooped in my pants.   :-[  i walked into borders bookstore to use the bathroom.  the line was SO long to go the cashier... i had to push through to cross it.   needless to say, i was a bit paranoid!  :paranoid:  mom and dad were there too.  when i was in the toilet, i didn't have any poop there (thank god!!!).  odd, but WAY happy for it.

MALL
i was in the mall and saw ren working at the old cookie shop which was now selling hot dogs, etc.  he was so surprised to see me and also was so happy.  i noticed they were playing a few of MY songs (from an old tape i gave him i supposed).  i was hungry and almost ordered a hot dog, but wanted him to eat with me.  he left with me and walked the mall talking.  we never did eat, but saw the largest piece of salmon being cooked.  odd!   O_O

then suddenly i was with dad in the mall, and we were in b.dalton books.  this changed to sports authority or a sports store of some kind.  i saw a blue see through sneaker called "radiators" and they were made like rubber, slipped on, no laces, and i was so happy to try it on.  they were on sale, from $350 to $35!  whatta sale!   :content:

as i came out of this dream, i heard a news broadcast on my alarm radio as i awoke and hovered in the dream state... in my mind wanted to "rethread the wire" to the radio station on the top of the building so that i could help "release" it and hear hillary clinton battle her opponents.  strange!!!

+TTMBS+
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 11:05:29 PM by analyst »