Author Topic: Caradon's WILD/Hypnagogia Journal  (Read 83336 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Caradon's WILD/Hypnagogia Journal
« Reply #480 on: September 26, 2023, 08:45:50 AM »
I've been having an interesting experience with tinnitus ear ringing lately. I can be laying there eyes closed and all a sudden the ringing fades away and gone. First few times it happened I didn't even realize it was because I was drifting to dream space because there no other indication that I'm not laying there wide awake with eyes closed. But now I know soon as that ringing fades away I'm no longer awake even though I still completely feel like I am.

I need to figure out how to use that somehow. So far just a bit of relief from the ringing before drift back to wakefulness and ringing comes back. It's weird though, ringing fades away and I'm like I must be in sleep space now even though feel see or hear no other indication other than the absence of the ringing.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Caradon's WILD/Hypnagogia Journal
« Reply #481 on: May 31, 2024, 10:02:27 PM »
Last night I had a strange experience that I thought I was being electrocuted. I'm not exactly sure if it was and HI or SP kind of thing or what but when I came out of it I had only been falling asleep for a few minutes so I think it could have been. I remember feeling the weight of something across my body which in reality was my coverings. But I was being hit with vibrations which my mind translated to something like an electrical wire across my body. electrical vibrations were flowing through me and I first I didn't seem worried I could just wiggle away from it, but the more I tried I couldn't and the vibrations were intensifying and I begin to think I might be in serious trouble here and was trying to angle my body away from the source but couldn't. And for a moment thought I was about to die from electrocution from power lines laying across my chest or some such thing. But then I came out of it pretty disoriented realized I only been laying there a few minutes.

then remembering the vibrations some people say they experience during sp/ hi/or obe. wondered if that is what the cause was. That in-between where physical of body/nerves and awreness goes wonky, like hypno jerk too.( hypno jerk being much more common to me than vibrations.)